Can't be Tamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh. I get that a lot but I'm 20 years old. I've already graduated from every level of school when I was 16." she says then her tail wraps around her waist. Her ear flickered and somehow she was getting a bit suspicious of this girl but didn't want to let it show so she wouldn't question her o that too.

((I'm not sure on the info on the roleplay in the link at the beginning, it won't pull up, so I'm trying to be vague...sorry..lol Also, my computer crashed so I'm going to be a little late in replying a lot probably. Sorry.))

Jae nodded. "Smart." She looked around calmly, kind of stuck, not wanting to seem like she was trying to get a point, but not wanting to just stop talking. It was fun here.

"So what are you going to do after you leave here?" Tia asked since she was about to go home herself and work off the sweets. She waved to Paulie as a thanks for the sweets. Paulie smiled and waved back to her then went back to serving other customers who just recently walked in.

Jae shrugged. "I'll probably head back to the place I'm staying and get some things ready for a meeting, then catch a little sleep before going to meet and old friend. Other than that, I hadn't really planned much else."

"Where have you been staying recently if you don't mind me asking" Tia asked, not wanting to be too nosy.

Pointing out the window, she answered. "The hotel down the street. Small, inconspicuous, perfect for someone like me."

Tia giggled a bit. "I see. Well I'm staying at my small little place just outside of town where no one will bother me and I can train in peace. Maybe you should visit sometime since I literally never get visitors." she added with another giggle then stood up.

Jae nodded, standing too. "I might do just that. So, I guess this is a goodbye?" She tilted her head slightly at the question.

"It doesn't have to but that's up to you Jae."Tia said walking towards the door after giving Paulie a hug and paying for her sweets even though they were free.

Jae shrugged. "I might tag along with you a few more hours, if that's okay with you of course." She pocketed her phone, leaving a tip on the table.

Tia smiles and nods. "Of course it's okay with me. Just try to keep up though" she says then walks out the door of the cafe and immediately makes a mad dash for her home.

Nodding, Jae followed quickly behind, staying only a pace or two back just to keep away anyone who might recognize her.

Tia stopped outside her house and laughed. "I win!" she exclaims with a grin. She then take out her keys, opens the door and walks inside. Inside is your typical home but there were all kinds of swords, katanas, and other type of weapons that lined most of the walls. The living room contained a flat screen, a L shaped couch and it was connected to the dining room and kitchen so you could see the tv from the kitchen. She would always cook while watching a food station so she could try the recipe herself while it's being made. Tia made her way to her room which was had dark blue colored walls and was the only room other than the bathroom that didn't have weapons out on display.

Jae looked around. "This is a very nice place." She scanned the walls with her eyes, silently naming and categorizing each weapon silently in her mind's library.

"Thank you. I hope the weapons aren't off putting. I'm a bit of a weapon collector. Whenever I see something that catch's my eye or is a very rare weapon I make a grab for it. It's a steal...literally." Tia says giggling a bit then comes out of her room in her usual at home clothes: a tank top, a katana on her back and boy shorts. "Make yourself at home."

Jae shook her head. "Not off putting, awesome more like." She sits down, taking off her jacket.

Tia then walks to the kitchen, her tail wrapping around her waist and her ear's flickering a little, glad to have a gust over for once. She gabbed the ice tea from the fridge and got herself a glass. "Who you like something to drink?" she called out as she began to pour herself some and put ice in it afterwards.

Jae shook her head. "No thanks." She gave a thankful smile. "Thanks anyway."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Suit yourself. I make great iced tea." Tia then cuts herself a piece of chocolate cake with vanilla icing and coconut shavings. She smiled then sat in the living room next to Jae and turned on the tv. "So Jae, why do you seem so...what's the word for it...I guess it'd be better to rephrase this. Why do you seem to keep to yourself but learn more about others?"

Jae paused for a moment before answering. "One of my old friends favorite sayings was always 'Once you know who you friends are, you know your enemies too.' If I know who someone is, then I know whether they're a friend and I talk, or I know they're an enemy." She paused again before continuing. "And so now I keep that in mind before talking about myself. Also, it helps to know a lot of strangers, even if they don't know me." She laughed a little at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.