• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gears are turning. What I'm getting out of all this conversation is this:

A mysterious multiversal alien race kidnaps a bunch of people from across multiple universes, believing them each to have a hand in some devastating major event. They take these people, lock them up and throw away the key, and try to pretend they don't exist so they can continue on living.

Turns out another race was trying to divert attention, while also gaining possible allies against the aliens who imprisoned these out-worlders. Like a "Hey, they imprisoned you, and we don't like them, so let's work together" kind of deal. They're a bunch of liars, but maybe some folks don't figure that out and try to help them. Or not, your choice.

The aliens who laid the blame on our characters set the prison break in motion under the guise of space pirates looking for a challenge. To assure good relations with the prisoners, of course.

TL;DR aliens are at war in classical alien fashion (probably over something stupid), one side drags a bunch of people from other worlds that their enemies secretly want to pit against them. Things get messy. How are they going to get back? Oh, who knows. That's where things would get complex, I'm assuming.

That's all I got.

I like where this is going.

And perhaps after doing some missions, the group finds out that they're being used. And seek to right the wrongs they've done by helping the enemy. Then the enemy discovers this and is like. "Well, at least we tried." Proceeding to try and backstab the group.

So, after work I will set up the character index and OCC/Signups.

@Dipper @Camleen @Sasha Bliss @Kagayours @Kingof192 @Sir Nick of Ni @Verite

Even at the point where characters know what is going on there may be no right side to be on. So that a game started by the characters trying to discover who they are is continued by the characters exploring who they are. If thats the case,then some kind of device whereby new players who come in later also don't know who they are at start would be good.

My friend... and a random number generator... decided I'm playing Jean Grey hehe

Reactions: The Wanderer
Reactions: Lord President Nick
I'm stuck between two characters roronoa zoro and ichigo kurosaki.

I'm on an X-Men fueled stampede, therefor I'm going to go with Jono. Obscure character, but I've been meaning to try him out again. Or Chamber, as he's better known.

Last edited:
A tad conflicted, but I think ultimately I'll be settling on Spider-Man 2099 myself.

Hmmmmmmmm......Uh, I would suggest using one of those number games to make the decision. Cause both choices are cool. I think Zoro would make a wonderful addition. But, that is my personal feeling.

@Sasha Bliss

Nice and cool choices so far.

Yes. I am currently typing it into the character index.

@Sir Nick of Ni

OH! I ALMOST FORGOT TO ASK!

What about OCs? And I don't just mean fandom OCs. I mean, ACTUAL OCs. Hmm?

Gonna have to say maybe. As I do want the main focus to be on canon characters. However, I can make some exceptions.

Would be best if left with just canon characters. It is a canon character roleplay, after all.

Either way, it doesn't matter 'cause I'm sticking with Ten.

It'd either be Croach or Croach with Sparks. Confused on how many characters you are intending.

It'd either be Croach or Croach with Sparks. Confused on how many characters you are intending.
There are eight of us total, so I suppose eight characters. Unless somebody wants to double up and @The Wanderer is okay with that.

If i remember right we can have 3 characters

Status
Not open for further replies.