• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the only not-super-powered character I was thinking of is Adric, but it might be a bit weird to include him in the RP if the Doctor's already there. ...Especially since it's been about five regenerations since the Doctor last saw Adric. .....And Adric was one of the rare instances where a companion's era on the show ended with them straight-up dying. So, I'm not sure how the Doctor would feel about hanging around with a ghost from his past... :P

I was also considering playing Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe, who would normally be considered a rather powerful character, but that's only if she has access to water. And there aren't that many oceans in space, last I checked, so... her power levels might get knocked down a few pegs just due to the circumstances of her situation. o_o
Come now, nothing wrong with a shitload of angst.

Whenever I have difficulty choosing between characters. [Cause, I typically play in a trio.] I put their names into a hat pick game. And I play whatever I got. Which is currently: Hei, Delsin Rowe, Jacket.

I'd suggest playing a character that you are comfortable with/know very well.

As for plot stuff. I was trying to get some ideas on both sides. However, a friend took a look and suggested that it'd be for the best if we went with the prison route. As he said the other path could easily kill the rp really quick.

Speaking of the prison route. Should there be an interested party that agrees to help break our characters out while promising to return their gear if they do escape? Or should they go and find their gear wherever the prison stores them?

@Dipper @Verite @Kagayours @Sir Nick of Ni @Camleen @Sasha Bliss

$I.... always..... have trouble picking characters to play. I love RP's like, crossovers I mean. But picking a character... guh...
Right now I'm debating who to pick to play. Me and Wanderer discussed it, but if I could get more opinions I would like that!
Choices:
Korra
Alphonse Elric
Emily Kaldwin
Aloy
Supergirl (speaking of overpowered characters)
Wolverine
X-23 (Already playing her in another RP heh)
Maka Albarn (Soul would prolly be NPC'd, but Maka would be the main)
Summoner (a Summoner class character from the Final Fantasy series)
Groot
A Jedi
Arcee (Transformers Prime continuity)
Jean Grey

Um.. well that's off the top of my head.. Im sure ill come up with more heh

Last edited:
@The Wanderer @everyone else

Well for those who haven't guessed who I'm gonna choose...

The Tenth Doctor.
10fd8fcf984e8bec8691a6fca94d8bf2.gif

He's always been my no.1 go-to character in my 7 years of roleplaying and is always a joy to play.

$I.... always..... have trouble picking characters to play. I love RP's like, crossovers I mean. But picking a character... guh...
Right now I'm debating who to pick to play. Me and Wanderer discussed it, but if I could get more opinions I would like that!
Choices:
Korra
Alphonse Elric
Emily Kaldwin
Aloy
Wolverine
Groot
A Jedi
Jean Grey

Pre-52, New 52, or Rebirth Kara?

Uh....
I guess closer to the animated one. So yeah pre 52.

And I've always been a fan of the 11th Doctor. That's really the only one i can really really get into.

Choices:
Korra
Alphonse Elric
Emily Kaldwin
Aloy
Wolverine
Groot
A Jedi
Jean Grey

Dude, what? Arcee? That would be awesome.

Really, though. Which of that list of characters are you most comfortable with and most interested in playing? If you like a bunch of them, maybe assign them a number and choose randomly. That's what I always do.

I, on the other hand, now have my eye on Generation X. That or TF G1.

I am curious as to how Arcee could be implemented. But, I do agree with Dipper. Pick the characters you're more comfortable with, and use either one of those random choice generator things on the internet to make the decision. It really helps. If you want, I can link you to one. @Camleen

Now....I do have a question. Seeing as this is going to involve space stations and whatnot. Should we use pre-made alien races, like in Mass Effect, Star Wars? Or just create some aliens ourselves?

@Verite @Sir Nick of Ni @Kagayours @Dipper @Sasha Bliss

Well I picked the version of Arcee from the Transfomers Prime universe... because.. well she's awesome. And she's not a giant giant. After a preliminary search, I couldn't find exactly her height, but if I'm reading things right in the live action movies (ugh) she was about 7foot. In the movie she has the same (basically) mode as she does in Prime. So I was gonna say she's 7foot tall. Is her size what you meant about implimentation?

I'm thinking anywhere from ichigo kurosaki, to gray Fullbuster so like powerful but not too powerful, with like 50 characters in between.

I'm thinking anywhere from ichigo kurosaki, to gray Fullbuster so like powerful but not too powerful, with like 50 characters in between.
I agree. Anywhere from Capt. Kirk to Gray Fullbuster, maybe?

Now....I do have a question. Seeing as this is going to involve space stations and whatnot. Should we use pre-made alien races, like in Mass Effect, Star Wars? Or just create some aliens ourselves?

@Verite @Sir Nick of Ni @Kagayours @Dipper @Sasha Bliss
In my opinion, both have their pros and cons. However, I'd lean towards original if I were you due to the high risk of plot holes forming by using pre-existing.

That, and how she can add to the team. As she can help by aiding in transportation. And being one of the heavy hitters. That and, the interactions. @Camleen

Awesome choices! @Sasha Bliss

Alrighty, so OG aliens. Sounds like a plan. @Sir Nick of Ni

Oh hell, now I'm convinced to go Wheeljack purely for explosive fun times. That or Jono.

If we do aliens, maybe each person here can contribute. Nothing too in depth, just a basic alien to give the world some flavor. I could probably think of a few myself.

• Useful
Reactions: Lord President Nick
The Prison of Despair: Xtreme Edition Part 1

Kidding. Finding Justice sounds fine.

Unless you are wanting to end it quickly, I would say the less the characters know the better. Have them learn the political game as they go along with twists such as the kidnappers not really being that bad as much as being in a panic due to another worse bunch of aliens.

As to multiverse alien races:

I would be under onus to you if you would allow me to participate in the game as a character from the show designated the Thrilling Adventure Hour. Which character is in turn is designated Croach the Tracker from the planet designated Galut-pract-A (which humans designate Mars).

CroachOGN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.