• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I think space station, I think MIR. But.. it would be interesting if we upped the scale of the space station, which is what I think you're suggesting. Like less of a MIR size and closer to a Dyson's Sphere. Okay maybe you don't see it as THAT big, but it could be of tremendous size for the RP. Just wanted to point that out.

Also need to figure out who I'd play, since I already got my Laura-babe in another RP...

Kinda. There are some super beings, as well as some "normal" prisoners. As for it being similar to Deadman Wonderland. There are going to be similarities. But with less: Theme Park/Death Games/Poison Collars with candy antidotes stuff.

@Sasha Bliss

• Thank You
Reactions: Stormi
Kinda. There are some super beings, as well as some "normal" prisoners. As for it being similar to Deadman Wonderland. There are going to be similarities. But with less: Theme Park/Death Games/Poison Collars with candy antidotes stuff.

@Sasha Bliss
Okay I mostly meant the prison and how brutal it was not everything else.

Oh, I do apologize. In that case, basically the same in terms of how brutal it is.

@Sasha Bliss

Alrighty. In that case...Let us begin.

I ran through some ideas for the start/progression of the story. And here is what I have come up with. I do apologize if the ideas are rough and short, as I do wish to see what all of you can add onto them.

Path A: The characters arrive at the prison, undergo evaluation and the like. And after being contacted by a 'friend.' They slowly conceive a plan to escape. Uniting with other prisoners to make the plan work.

Path B: Mid transport, space pirates attack the ship. Thinking they're transporting important or valuable cargo. Accidently setting the characters free. If only the pirates knew what they were in for...

@Camleen @Verite @Dipper @Kagayours @Sasha Bliss
I'm a bit confused. Were you asking us to choose which of these two plots we preferred? That's what I assumed you were trying to say here, but it looks like no one else said anything about preferring one over the other, so... o_o"

As for which one I prefer, though -- well, I think it depends on what kind of RP you want this to be. Path A makes more sense if you want the focus of the RP to be on the mystery of who framed our characters and how they plan to escape. Path B does sound more... exciting, at least in the short-term, but, I'm not sure where things would go from there. I imagine our characters would want to take control of the space pirate ship and then fly off somewhere, but, I'm not sure what to expect from that point on.

Also, I still need to decide on a character. My heart says "Vash the Stampede" but my brain says "you have tried to play Vash in an RP like this before and he turned out to be incredibly difficult to work with".

I'm just trying to pick a character that wouldn't be too powerful or too weak. The plot however I'd be fine with either really.

I'm curious to know what characters people would be interested in playing. Knowing how powerful, or the type of character they are, would probably help us work out a plot.

I'm curious to know what characters people would be interested in playing. Knowing how powerful, or the type of character they are, would probably help us work out a plot.
As mentioned, I'm honestly having a hard time coming up with a character. But it'll probably be one on the somewhat more powerful side...

...Or maybe I'll settle on Adric from Classic Doctor Who, who is significantly less powerful...

Reactions: Lord President Nick
I never knew I needed this until now! xD I AM SO DOWN FOR THIS AND I ALREADY KNOW WHICH CHARACTER I'M GONNA USE! :D

As mentioned, I'm honestly having a hard time coming up with a character. But it'll probably be one on the somewhat more powerful side...

...Or maybe I'll settle on Adric from Classic Doctor Who, who is significantly less powerful...
Crossovers demand overpowered characters. That's where the fun is found. Hah.

What? Sure, he's gonna get his ass handed to him from sass-talking guards. But, all in all, he's perfect for the plot.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours

I think it would be interesting for some people to bring in non-powered, normal everyday people. Like, a character from a sports anime or something like that...

I have a handful of character ideas. I just really, really want to see the chaos that unfolds when they all escape some multiversal prison. It'll be fun.

Reactions: Lord President Nick
I'm just gonna wait to see everyone's final decision before picking my character probably.

I think it would be interesting for some people to bring in non-powered, normal everyday people. Like, a character from a sports anime or something like that...
Well, the only not-super-powered character I was thinking of is Adric, but it might be a bit weird to include him in the RP if the Doctor's already there. ...Especially since it's been about five regenerations since the Doctor last saw Adric. .....And Adric was one of the rare instances where a companion's era on the show ended with them straight-up dying, and without any weird loopholes to bring them back or upload their consciousness to a computer like what happened to Clara or River. So, I'm not sure how the Doctor would feel about hanging around with a ghost from his past... :P

I was also considering playing Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe, who would normally be considered a rather powerful character, but that's only if she has access to water. And there aren't that many oceans in space, last I checked, so... her power levels might get knocked down a few pegs just due to the circumstances of her situation. o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.