Can dreams really come true?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
LeAnn held out her hands to catch the child when it came. It seemed to be taking longer then Griffon had.
Suddenly there was a knock on the front door downstairs.

"I wonder who that could be..." LeAnn said softly, "Nova they can wait you push."
Kurt rubbed her lower back, "You can do this girl."

They banged on the door again. "Where is Kurt and Nova? (can't remember their last name) They are under arrest!" The voice shouted.
Nova pushed, as LeAnn had said but looked worried when she heard the voice downstairs.

"You're just going to have to wait. We've got baby on the way!" LeAnn yelled.

The man threw himself at the door and busted it open as two more followed him.
Nova pushed again and finally felt the child come.
"There we are. Now I can see the head!" She said happily, though she looked agitated.

"One more push." LeAnn said sending Kurt out of the room to the people.
Kurt looked worriedly at her before propping Nova up with a pillow and went downstairs to see the men, "What seems to be the problem?" he asked looking at them.

"Vampire children are not allowed by law." The man grumbled. "As soon as the child is birthed we must arrest the two of you." He looked at Kurt with black eyes.
Upstairs, Nova cried out as she gave one last push, shuddering as she felt her daughter come all the way out, the baby crying loudly and heathy.

"Than why didn't you arrest me. I was born vampire genius." Kurt said hearing the baby cry.

He growled at Kurt. "Because we weren't the ones who were running the law back then genius." He snaped back.

"Than why change?" Kurt snapped feeling his eyes go green.

"We don't make the rules!" The man shouted, and nodded and the other two that were with made their way to upstairs were Nova was.

"Leave my wife alone you b~terds!" Kurt yelled hopping on the one's back and twisting his head so his neck snapped. It was like when he killed Bobby.

The other werewolf had made it up the stairs and broke into Nova's room, just as LeAnn handed Rose to Nova. Anger flashed in LeAnn's eyes and she quickly covered Nova with a blanket. "Get out." LeAnn growled.

"Nova is under arrest." Casey snapped.

"I said get out." She growled again, and suddenly kicked the werewolf in the stomach, sending him flying backwards into the wall of the hall.

When Kurt ran up stairs he looked at the wolf in the wall than his mom.
"Didn't know you had that in ya." Kurt said looking at Nova with concern, "Are you two alright?"

"We're fine, and so is the baby. I wrote Rose on the birth cirtificate, if that's alright with you Kurt." LeAnn said, smiling.

Suddenly the werewolf groaned and pushed himself up, his eyes blazing with anger. He lunged in a movement so fast it was impossible to see, heading for Nova. Her eyes widened and she somehow got into a curled posititon to protect her new born and cried out when she felt the werewolves' claws rack open her back, leaving bloody gashes.

"Nova!" LeAnn shouted, knocking the werewolf in the face with a punch, busting his nose and making him stumble back wards. "Kurt take care of her." LeAnn said, grabbling with the wolf.

((sorry.))

Kurt practically screamed for Nova running her to the closest bathroom so he could quick clean her up.

(OOC: Wait huh? I'm confused by your post. Nova just got attacked by the werewolf...)
((OOC: No worries.))

Nova groaned, feeling blood run down her back, her child crying even louder as she still held her daughter protectivley against her body. She gasped as Kurt picked her up, seeing stars in her eyes.

"Nova hon'. Everything will be okay." Kurt said quickly running her into the bathroom bandaging the gashes up at lightening speed.

She shivered as Kurt bandaged her back, wondering why something always had to happen.

"Hows Rose?" Kurt asked picking Nova up again and running her to Griffon's room. Thankfully Griffon was still asleep. That kid could sleep through anything.