Can dreams really come true?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Rose is fine." Nova said. "But um...please stop dragging me through the house. "I need to get some pants on." She muttered.

Kurt smiled faintly before looking out the door. He quickly pulled a pair out of Griffon's closet in Nova's size that was an emergency pair. "Can I hold her?" Kurt asked refering to baby Rose.

She handed Rose off to Kurt and slipped into the pants. Her backed ached, though LeAnn soon came in to check on them.

Kurt grinned broadly at the little girl in his arms. "Werewolves?" he asked LeAnn as she checked Nova's back.

She nodded. "There gone now though. We'll have to stitch you up." She said with a bit of a sigh, but patted Nova on her shoulder lightly. "That was a very brave thing you did." LeAnn said.

For a moment Nova didn't respond. "I was protecting my family." She said simply.

LeAnn nodded. "Yes. You were. Kurt can you stitch her up? I'll get Rose fed and start cleaning this place up."

Kurt sighed but nodded handing Rose to his mom before grabbing her stitches kit.
"You ready?" Kurt asked sitting her so he could stitch her and watch the door window, and Griffon all at the same time.

She griminced. "I guess." She answered with a sigh.

Kurt started stitching up Nova's back. "I'm so sorry this had to happen to you Navo... I should've left you alone at school." Kurt said softly.

She shuddered as Kurt started stitching and her eyes flashed green. "Don't say that." She muttered, sounding angry.

Kurt sighed again smiling faintly at Griffon. "The only thing I regret is the werewolves, and witches, and all that. I love you Nova, I love you, Griffon, and Rose. Don't forget that." he said kissing the back of Nova's neck.

"How could I forget?" She muttered, another groan escaping her as Kurt stitched her back.

"Kurt. Stop being like this. You've given me more then I could ever have even hoped of getting. You've given me a life, something to protect...if it wasn't for you...I'd probably be dead." She said, starring off into space. She sighed shakily. "Dead by my own hands."

Kurt nodded thoughtfully gentle hugging Nova. "I'll stop." he said softly smiling at Griffon.

She nodded and also looked at Griffon, a smile tugging her lips. LeAnn came back to check on them and how her stitching was coming along.

"Nothing was broken, furniture wise that is." She examined Kurt's stitching. "Looking good so far. I fed Rose. She's in her crib sleeping." LeAnn told them.

"Thank you." Nova said, combing a hand through her blonde hair.

"She looks like you Kurt." LeAnn said with a smile letting them be.

He sighed again as Griffon rolled over and mumbled, "Puppy has my griffon." That's when he laughed.

"I hope she has your eyes." Kurt said finishing up the last stitch.

Nova smiled at her family. "Oh there's nothing wrong with yours." She said to Kurt, glancing back at him, still smiling. She sighed in relief when he was finally done stitching and rolled her shoulders.

"Yes, but yours are so pretty." Kurt said hugging her from behind. Careful of the fresh stitching.

Her smile widened and she turned to face him and pressed her lips against her, kissing him deeply and lovingly.

Kurt smiled in between kisses before Griffon scream, "Ewwww!"
"Somebody is awake." Kurt said with a chuckle.