Can dreams really come true?

Both girls answered at the same time with a "no" and a "yes."

Nova rolled her eyes again and nudged Jacey with her elbow. "Yes he can sit here." She said, once more giving him a shy smile.

Jacey grunted but stayed where she was.

"Thank you." Kutiel said sitting down pulling out a thermos from his bag.
"How has your day been going?" He ask Nova's friend spooning something into his mouth that resembled soup.
When he set his lunch on the table his chair was suddenly swept out from under him by the same jerk from the day before.

Everyone around him froze. Both Nova and Jacey looked up, surprised. Nova wanted to help Kurt, but she knew it would only make things worse. So instead she watched and waited, like everyone else.

Kutiel shot to his feet.
"What was that?" He nearly screamed feeling his eyes flash that green again.
"You were in my way." The football player responded pushing him with one finger.
Kurt felt ever muscle in his body tense, but he didn't move.
"I wasn't in your way. You were in your own way." Kutiel replied.
That's when the jocks fist connected with his face.
"Nobody, especially you Dracula, back talks me." The jock said just about to throw another when while Kutiel recoiled sending a knee into the jock's stomach.
The athlete doubled over hitting the floor.
The whole lunch room was staring at him now. Than the principle walked in.

The Principal and a couple other staff members walked up to their table. "What's going on in here?" The Principal demanded, looking at all of them.

Now Nova new she could try and help. "Sir, Thomas here just whipped Kurt's chair from under him for no reason."

Principal Harpor looked over at Tom and then at Kurt. "Is this true?" He asked.

"Yes mam, I was just sitting there eating and the next thing I know is I'm on the floor." Kurt replied with all the respect he could muster while trying to keep the eye color anger thingy at bay.
Principle Harper looked at Tom still wheezing on the floor, "What happened to him?"
"He bunched me in the face, and I punched him in the stomach to knock out his wind before he swung at me again." Kurt said.
The principle looked at him suspiciously. "I'll give you a warning since you're new her Mr. Finch, but as for you Tom I believe there's a chair in my office with your name carved on it."
Principle Harper walked off leaving Kurt standing next to Nova's chair, he didn't know how he got over there, but he could feel a bruise coming on his left cheek. Just a fake bruise to hide his undead origin.
Than he sat down and went back to his meal looking at Nova still trying to keep his eyes from glowing green.
"So hows your food?" He asked.

It took several moments before the caffetria went back to its usual loud chatter.

"Hm? Oh. My food? Er...like food I guess." She answered. How had he been able to move so fast? She wondered. Was she going crazy? She sighed. She was tired, from not getting much sleep and then having to wake early in the morning. She was almost afraid to go to sleep now, especially after waking up with two puncture wounds and a bloody wrist.

Kurt was shocked that no one noticed the whole freaky eye thing which was nice but did he remember to keep it slow? Probably not.
He was on his way home still thinking about the whole cafeteria accident, and about Nova, mainly Nova.
There was just something about her that got him stuck. Almost like some kind of spell was snaring his brain into knots around her.
He reached for the divot in his chest as he was driving home coughing again. Than he yawned. For once he was tiered to, and he felt sick as odd as that was.
When he pulled into the drive way he realized he had forgotten to get Nova's number.
"Idiot..." he mumbled looking in the mirror quick to make sure the bruise thing was gone.

Kutiel sat on his bed. He was yawning again, but normally he wasn't asleep til like two or something. It just came in a sudden urge to sleep, and he did.
It was instant dreamland again with the same girl only this time something was after them. Something with a knife, and Kurt being Kurt got stabbed with said knife from the unknown assailant so the girl wouldn't get hurt. So Nova wouldn't get hurt. Than he hit the dream floor a knife sticking out of his side, and again he felt himself slowly slipping the surly bonds of earth as Nova screamed above him.

She lazily changed into pajamas and crawled into bed. She tried to keep her eyes open, but she was just too tired and soon fell asleep.

She was chasing after him, calling out his name.

"You are his weakness." Someone said to her suddenly, appearing in front of her. "He cannot hear you. He has left you."

She woke up then, uttering a cry. She looked down at herself and her left side was bloody. Her eyes widened. What the fuck was going on? She wondered. She lifted her shirt, exposing her stomach. There looked like a stab wound. She rushed into the shower and washed off the blood before gathering up a towel and pressing it on her side until the bleeding stopped. She was defiently going crazy. No, wait, insane.

The next morning at school, her side ached like hell, and she was tired and irritated as she met Jacey by her locker.

Kurt walked into his bathroom feeling as if he was attacked by that slayer again,and almost as if on cue he coughed again. There were holes in his sides and chests, but nothing to serious.
He changed not caring to dress them before running out the door long before his mom got up.

Kurt walked into school looking for Nova, and there she was at her locker again. She looked soar and tiered. Was she just as beat up?
"Hey." Kurt said to her watching her friend closely, "How are you two?"
He coughed again but this time something actually came up. A small drop of blood hit the floor.
The world suddenly started spinning and he felt sick looking down at Nova.
Then everything went black.

Nova caught him as he fell and several teachers came rushing out. She gently lowered him to the floor, pale and frightened. What was wrong with him? She wondered, stepping back as the teachers did their jobs.

The whole room was still spinning as he felt the floor beneath him almost sink in. Someone removed his shirt and he could feel them doctor the wounds. Even the one from the slayer. He prayed that Nova didn't see them

Nova and Jacey stepped back to give everyone room. Jacey was wide eyed and frightened, like Nova. Soon the sirens of an abulence could be heard and more doctors rushing in. With the huge crowd of staff and doctors, Nova hardly saw anything of him.

When Kurt woke up everything was still spinning.
"Woah hon you took a real dig. How long have you had that lung issue?" a doctor asked.
"Since third grade... I think..." Kurt said, "Where's Nova must apologize."
Kurt pulled at his IV trying to sit up in bed.
"Fine just remember your fluids, and be careful." The Doctor said handing him his clothes. "You're mom is waiting for ya."

Kurt walked back into school even though there was only a few minuets left, but he was going to ask Nova for her number this morning, but didn't get the chance obviously.
There she was at her locker again. He walked up and said, "Hey sorry about this morning."

She looked up at him as she grabbed her backpack and the things she needed to take home. She had a couple essays due and a chapter for English to read, not to mention science and math, so that should keep her away most of the night. She hoped.

"I'm just glad you're alright." She said tiredly, stiffling a yawn. She froze suddenly as her side flared in pain where she had been stabbed during her dream last night. She grunted and zipped up her bag.

"are you okay?" he asked rubbing his neck. "oh an can I get your number for the up coming group project?"

"I'm fine." She said, hoisting her backpack onto her shoulder. She eyed him a bit suspicously as she shut her locker. "And...what up coming group project? For science you mean? We'll have like, three weeks to work on it." She fished out a piece of paper and pencil and wrote down her number and handed it to him. "But here."

"The one on the whole Biology unit, but thank you." Kurt said with a broad smile.

Kurt sat on his bed looking at her number with a smile. He'd put in his cell phone an for the last twenty some minuets had been debating to call her or not.
But really he was just tiered. He prayed of seeing her again, but not getting hurt this time as he laid back on his bed falling asleep.

She started with her math homework, as that would take quite a while and popped open an energry drink. Tonight, there would be no dreams or sleep and more importantly, no nightmares and waking up with a stab wound or bite mark.

Kutiel woke up early looking at the ceiling. He didnt dream of her tough.
He sat up, "Am I falling for her?"