Can dreams really come true?

Now she blushed a deep red. It took her a moment to answer. "Thanks." She whispered, embarssed a little. "You look..." She swallowed nervously. "Good too." She glanced over at him shyly. "This is my first date as well." She glanced in the side mirror and sighed in relief when she saw the truck was gone.

"Do you know the guy in the red truck perchance?" Kurt asked looking in the rear view mirror trying not to blush harder when Nova blushed.

She shook her head. "No. I've never seen the truck or the driver before. Why?" She wondered, looking over at him, a curious expression in her eyes.

"Just making sure. That man driving is a monster even though I'm no better." Kurt replied looking at her, "what movie do you wanna see?"

She frowned a little at his comment but didn't say anything. At least not yet. "I have something in mind. Nothing to sappy." She wrinkled her nose, not standing those boring typical love stories.

"Do you want to still go for ice cream afterwards?" Kurt asked looking at her wih a faint smile.

She returned the smile and chuckled a little. "Sure." She agreed. "Sounds good to me." She nervously tucked her hair behind her ear.

"What's you're favorite flavor?" Kurt asked thankful she was sitting next to him, "Oh and feel free to ask a few questions don't be shy. It's just you and me for now."

"Oh I dunno. The classics I suppose. chocolate, vanilla, ocassinally strawberry." She answered. She was silent for a moment, thoughtful. "What did you mean when you said the man in the red truck is a monster and you aren't any better?" She looked over at him with a curious experssion.

Kutiel took a sharp breath in, "Thought you might ask that. Do you believe in vampires?"
kurt looked forward feeling himself pale even more than what he was. His one eye ached as the iris went green.

She thought about it. She had always thought the myth of them cool but believe in them? "No...not really." She said, wondering why he was asking.

"That man thinks I'm a vampire leave it at that." Kurt replied seeing the theater in sight, "Ready to have some fun?"
Kurt felt the bump in his chest burn slightly and he rubbed it before he could cough.

She nodded. "Yes." Why would that man think Kurt was a vampire? More importantly, why was he spying on her house? She noticed him rubbing a certain spot on his chest. "Are you okay?" She asked, looking worried.

"Yeah just old injury. I'll cover the money so don't worry bout it." Kurt said with a faint smile trying to keep a cough down.
Of all the things that could be wrong with him it had to be a cough, and he was probably the only coughing creature of the dead in the world.
"Do you want pop corn or pop?"

"Sure." She took his hand as they walked into the theater. Instantly the smell of butter and salt and the sound of popping corn hit them as they walked in. She led him first over to the ticket booth and got their tickets. He started to pay for them but she gently placed a hand on his, shaking her head. "If you are going to pay for everything else at least let me by the tickets." She said, and before he could respond she slid her money to the cashier.

"You didn't have to do that." Kurt said with a chuckle as they walked over to the treat counter, "Pick your candy sweet heart."
He froze seeing that red truck again through the large window of the theater, but went back to getting lost in Nova's eyes.

"I suppose not but you're buying everything else." She said, and turned to the man behind the counter. "I'll take a pack of gummy bears please. And a Pepsi." She turned to Kurt, not seeing the red truck through the crowd of people. "Do you want anything?"

"Got to have the classic Reese's pieces." Kurt said looking at Nova and back to that truck, "An cherry slushy."
The cashier handed them their food as Kurt payed for them. "I'll follow you." Kurt said looking down at her.
Than the two made their way to the theater, and the red truck drove off.

She nodded and lead him to their movie. It hadn't quite started yet, so they could see their way around. There were a few others, but it was pretty empty. She lead him to a seat in the middle of the row near the back of the rows.

It was interesting to Kurt how he could put his arm around her shoulder during the movie without her reacting, but what was more was how she agreed to go to a movie with him despite his weirdness. The same divot in his chest acted up again and of course he found himself rubbing it again, but mostly he could stop looking at Nova.
She was so beautiful. How did he get so lucky.