Camping

One of the men went over to Blaise. He put his hand under her chin and smiled looking her over. The rest of them went around looking through everything I had and smashing in my TV. Idiots, They didn't even disarm me completely. I had to keep myself from cutting down the man that was touching Blaise... men like him were the reason the world could get so corrupt. When most of the men left, carrying out things like food my M4 and ammo, I made my move. First thing I did was shoot the man touching Blaise, before he tried anything, with my silenced pistol then I took out my sword and cut down the other two who were left. "Lets move... I'm going to get my M4 back." I whispered as I rounded the corner.

Tries to yank her head away from the man. Growls "Let me go," Tries to take a step back to protect Bella. Then the man let go all of a sudden I looked up at James as he muttered something rounding the corner. I tried to follow the man grabed my leg and yanked me down. "Bella! follow James I'll be right there!" I said as i sling shot her infront of me. Then turning to the man I grabed my knife and went to plung it into his neck. Hesitating I thought, He's human like you, can i really kill a human? The man tugged me closer and without hesitation I ended his life. Standing, I runned out looking for Bella and James.

I hadn't noticed Blaise wasn't behind me until I was in position to take down the rest of the thieves. I hesitated for a moment thinking about going back but didn't want to lose my chance. I started shooting my silenced pistol taking out whatever man they wouldn't notice first them getting the others that were bunched up smoking together. They quickly spotted me and started shooting back at me. I knew I should have waited for them to spread out. Armed with a pistol and a sword I was no match for a group of men with assault rifles. I quickly whispered to Bella. "Find Blaise and get out of here. Stay in the shadows and go back upstairs."

Bella nodded and ran up the stairs. I just hoped she would be ok. I peeked out to see what was happening with the other men. One was just around the corner of the building and almost shot me. I got him with my sword and he fell to the ground. The others were reloading so I took my chance and shot one but was hit from one who had finished reloading. Dammit! I moved up the stair to wait for the other 3 to walk up. I realized something. I after counting these three their was one more man unaccounted for.

Looks down the stairs to see a man emerging behind James. Jumping straight up and landing silently on the man and silencing him with her knife before he can make a sound. Looks at Bella on the stairs and motions for her to be quiet. Turning to you, "whats the plan chief?" I whisper trying to get a peek around the corner.

"Get out of here before they blow the place down." Before I could finish this a couple of bullets wized by my face. "Or not." I peered around the corner and shot one but was hit again around the same spot except this one was closer to my heart. "You should run and get Bella out of here."

"I'm not going anywhere." I said stubbornly, I dont think he got what i was saying. I wasnt leaving and he couldnt make me. "Watch." I said as i stepped around the corner and threw my only knife directly into one guys heart then stepping back before they could retaliate.

I sighed as a long burst of fire came up the stair way. "The got out a machine gun... where did they get that?" Another round fired down range. "On three help me out... 1... 2...3" I jumped out shooting my pistol at the last two and then rolled and continued firing. While In the air I killed one of them but the last one had a lot of bullet proof whatever on.

Rushes at the one with with the bullet proof stuff. Dodges his bullets ducking and twirling and slams into him full force knocking him to the ground and pins him knocking away his gun. Pins her ears back against her head and growls at him tail in the air flicking angrily, "Who are you and why are you here?" I said glaring at him.

I shot him before he could answer. "I think Bella can answer that." I said as I looked over to her.

"Umm... They are the... people w-who killed my parents..." She said quietly with her head down. She was crying.

I nodded figuring so by the slight signs of abnormal distress. Then I grabbed my M4 and all the ammo I could fit in my bag hoping Blaise would take care of her while I was packing away everything I thought we could use.

Glares at him " More blood on me? thanks im sure she wants to talk to me now." stands up and walks over to her, "Shhhhh Bella it'll be ok alright? i promise i wont let anything hurt you... I'll be your new big sister :) is that ok?"

(( I wanna be kidnapped now :P :D Pweeeeease))

((Wow... just crush everything that little girl has... xD... but sure let me just work up to it.))

Bella is still crying but she hugs Blaise and cry's in her shoulder.

I finished grabbing everything I needed from their truck. I walked over to the man I just shot and took his bullet proof vest put it on. My arm still hurt from when I was shot but I didn't want to bother anyone now. "Ok lets go." I walked out and looked around.

(( I'll get back to her and plus she has you :P))

Picks up the girl and lets her cry. Bouncing her on my hip and patting her back I follow you outside. "To my place, I need those knives."

((OH! I got an idea I'll PM you it if you want.))

((This is a 1-1 RP. I you don't have to be all secretive with ideas xD but if you really want to message it than go ahead))

I started walking to the hospital. It looked like the wolves hadn't broken in yet and their was an SOS sign in the window. "I guess I was right. Their are survivors." Looking around. "That one is your apartment right?" I said pointing to a building just down the street from where we were... and unfortunately just past a pack of wolves.

(( You can develop the story but make it an Ex-boyfriend i mean end of the world people insane it makes sense right?))

"Uh no I live right next to the hospital, There" I said pointing to the apartments next to the hospital, holding Bella in one arm i head up to my apartment.

((Ex-boyfriend? The one that kidnaps you? and your more than welcome to through in twists to xD You could have just said you were gone and I would have had to find you. Right now I'm thinking you go in for your knifes and I stay outside and wait for you with Bella and you don't come back.))

"I never really remembered where you lived." I said laughing. Following her. Just then something caught my eye. "Umm... You grab your knifes. Hand me Bella." I said as I reached out to take her.

(( Fine with me but uhhh... youre gonna have to voice him too i uh cant do multiple people >.< im sorry for the inconvenience))

"Alright, hey Bella I'm gonna go grab something I'll be right back" hands her off to you and jogs up to her room. Kicks down the door no time for keys and walks in, "Lets see lets see knives," Walks over to the kitchen sink and looks under the counter when she hears someone behind her and freezes.

The man smelled of alcohol and he laughed drunkenly "I thought you were never coming back."

Turns in disbelief, " Nick? what the freak are you doing in my apartment? how the heck did you get in here?" I said standing slowly getting steadily more nervous.

"How else? You hide your key in the same place." He said as he held out his gun.

"Ok. Come with me Bella." I started to walk across the street to an old candy store. It had already been broken into but I was sure I could find some type of goodie for her. Its the only way I know how to cheer a kid up.

Eyes widden in horror, "Wha- what do you want? money? food clothes?" I say as i raise my hands in the air. "I cant give you any of those! I have nothing! Please Nick dont make me hurt you" i say trying to stay as brave as i could.