Camp Half-Blood RP (With Crystobert)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wavedream623

Hola to anyone reading this thread! Here are somethings you might wanna know before you start reading:

1: This was started before The Blood Of Olympus came out, BUT there will be some spoilers from that book.

2: Nico is not with that guy Rick technically paired him up with from BoO but with a made-up character.

3: There are a half and half mixture of made-up characters and characters from the book.

It will be kinda confusing in the beginning because this has been going for 4 months, so it won't be completely clear until later on.

"I was selfish." Dara said bitterly. "He was the perfect boyfriend that did whatever I asked and never left my side for a second. So I hurt him by holding him back from figuring out what he really is." Dara didn't cry, but her face was somber and serious, not showing the emotions running through her system.

Robert noticed the seriousness in her voice. He felt sorry for her, but he didn't think Dara was one of those people who liked pity. He just tried to keep his face emotionless.

Reactions: Wavedream623
Dara was thankful that Robert didn't show any pity. She hated it when people looked at her with sympathy, for it drove her up the walls. If he wasn't dating Crystal, the daughter of Nemesis figured she would've had a crush on him. "I wish I could take everything back that I said." She admitted, slightly surprising herself. Dara never had regrets. "I really said some cruel things about Nico and I...my delusional self believed it."

"I know how you feel. I... I did something bad too, something I'm not proud of, something I wish I could take back." He thought of what he did to Crystal, the way she looked when he realized what he had done to her. He didn't care if she didn't think he was a monster. He still hurt her physically, and that had hurt him emotionally, maybe even forever. Tears threatened to fall down his face, but he pushed back to tears. He couldn't look weak. Not now.

• Love
Dara noticed the upset look on his face, but didn't comment. But she was curious to what she did, and the words flew out of her mouth before she could stop them. "Like what?" She scoffed. "You didn't make the person you love do whatever you want them to."

"No," Robert replied. "Worse." He looked away, closing his eyes, trying to control his emotions. He tightened his fists, turning his knuckles white. He clenched his jaw, trying not to show the wave of sadness that had washed over him. He didn't want to look weak in front of Dara, much less his siblings in the Ares cabin.

But Dara was sadly on a roll, and to her horror her mouth continued to spew out words she wanted to take back right away. "Oh? How so?"

Robert almost turned and smacked her for asking that question, but instead he calmed himself down enough to not smack Dara and reply in a calm voice. "You don't want to know." He opened his eyes, a single tear escaping his control, leaving a small trail down the side of his cheek.

Dara's eyes widened when she saw the tear trail down the son of Ares's cheek, making her automatically feel guilty for her stupid mouth. Not knowing what to do, she sat there, frozen by her actions.

He sighed, not knowing what to say to change the subject. He hated feeling this emotional. It wasn't like him. He relaxed his fist, keeping his jaw clenched.

And that's when Nico woke up from his slumber, rising from the warmth of Dairen's strong arms and rubbing his eyes. His jet black hair was grimy with sand from the beach underneath him that he and Dairen had used as a place to take a nice long nap. Nico jumped when he saw Dara sitting inches away from him. "What are you doing here?" He asked Dara.

Robert heard Nico's voice. He didn't want things to get ugly, but judging from what Dara had said to him, she wouldn't be the one harming anyone. If anything, it would be Nico. Robert kept silent, but he prepared himself to jump in if a fight broke loose.

"I..."Dara looked over to Robert, not knowing how to answer.

Robert jumped in, still looking away. "She needed to talk to me, so I let her. She isn't here to get back you or Dairen, only to talk." Robert hoped the son of Hades would understand that Dara had changed. She wasn't going to go and murder him for stealing Dairen, and Nico needed to understand that.

Nico understood that Dara was trying to get better, but he was not even close to accepting her yet. However, this son of Hades was no where near done with his nap, and sleep sounded better than dealing with metally-challenged Nemesis demigods. Sighing, he sank back into his comfy pillow that was his boyfriend mummered with a sleepy voice, "K."

Robert sighed. At least Nico hadn't blown up over the fact that Dara was sitting inches away from them. Robert's mind wandered to Crystal. She was still laying at his side. She looked so peaceful when she slept, he didn't want to ruin that. He took his hand and brushed his fingers through her beautiful long black hair.

Looking at Dairen and Nico, the daughter of Nemesis internally sighed. She knew that she should go and leave the happy couples to their peace. Dara stood up to her feet, a resolved look on her face. "I should go." She stated firmly. "I have some things I have to do."

Robert didn't look up. "Okay." he whispered. He was off in his own world where nothing happen to Crystal, where they had no conflicts. Eventually, Robert drifted off to sleep, his hand still brushing Crystal's hair.

Not wanting to look at them any longer, Dara walked away, not looking back. She looked up at the moon, its splendor shining down upon her as she went down the path away from the lake. It reminded her of Dairen at his best, when he was the hero everyone looked up to like Percy.

The son of Artemis's kind heart had won the camp over to his side, and when he comes out as gay Dara was sure that he would only get support. If anyone went against him, Dara would be sure to stop those people. She owed it to Nico, and most of all to Dairen. (Skip to morning?)

Crystal woke to the sound to the waves crashing on the rocks near by. She sat up, only to find out she was still on the sandy surface of the beach. Robert lay next to her. He looked so cute when he slept. His brown hair didn't even seem to be out of place. It never was. She looked out at the water. "Morning Dad." As usual, she got no response, but she didn't care.

Crystal stood and stretched. She felt slightly stiff from sleeping on the sandy surface, but she didn't care. Out of the four of them on the beach, she seemed to be the first one awake.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.