Camp Half-Blood RP (With Crystobert)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Key:
= Lord Pegasus
= Nico
= Dairen

The Pegasus ignored Nico's audible grumbling and continued his speech. "Anyways, let us now complete our bargin, shall we?"

Dairen nodded, the patience that he had forced upon himself now paying off. "Yes. So where did Dara go?"

"You can find her in Flordia." The Pegasus answered him. "I have no idea why she went there, but that's what Buttercup is telling me."

Key
= Crystal
= Robert
= Dara
Crystal's mind went to a place she had never been. She was on a beach, but it seemed different from the one back at camp. There were tall palm trees waving in the slight breeze.

"This in not New York." she said, but something seemed similar, like a distant connection, but it wasn't to her, but her family.

Then she remembered.

This was where Percy had been when he went to the see of monsters his second year at camp to retrieve the Golden Fleece. Why was she here now.

She saw some movement to her left and turned.

She wasn't alone.

Standing about five feet away was a girl about her age, maybe older by a year. She seemed really familiar. She couldn't quite recognize her.

Then the girl turned to face her.

"Dara." Crystal said. "Dara!" she yelled.

Dara spoke, but it was like to wind was taking her voice somewhere else. "Only two shall find my destination." Then she disappeared in a blink of an eye, waking Crystal from her sleep with a gasp.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Wavedream623
(Hey could you use a different color for Dara like purple maybe? Nico's is already orange, so it will be easy to mix up with.)

Key:
= Lord Pegasus
= Nico
= Dairen

NOTE: Italic text in color is a person's thoughts.

Nico startled as Crystal suddenly gasped loudly, making his heart jump with fear. 'What happened to her this time?' He thought with worry, frowning as he watched Crystal slowly recover in Robert's strong arms. The son of Hades decided that he would pay closer attention to her from now on. It was unnerving that the daughter of Poseidon would collapse like this twice in 15 minutes.

"Robert," Dairen turned to the son of Ares, fully in leader-mode. "Help Crystal get onto your pegasus. We can't afford to spend any more time here."

Key
= Crystal
= Robert

"Florida!" Crystal shouted. " A beach! I know where! Dara, she..." Crystal finally caught her breath, looking around at the others, just staring at her. Blushing, she tried to explain her dream.

When she was finished. She looked at Robert, still holding on to her as if for dear life. He facial expression was hard to pin point, as if he was the distant one.

Robert looked to Dairen. "Well, now we know where in Florida. We just need to know-"

"I know the beach." interrupted Crystal. "It's the same beach Percy came ashore from going to the Sea of Monsters. I can lead you there."

Feeling useful again, and determined not to blackout again, she got up on her and Robert's pegasus, being in the front instead of the back.

Key:
= Lord Pegasus
= Nico
= Dairen

Dairen was about to get onto the pegasus, but was stopped by Nico offering a hand. "Let me help you up this time." Nico insisted with a slight smirk on his face.

The son of Artemis smiled lightly at the offer, and decided to allow his boyfriend to help him up onto their steed. Nico wrapped his arms around his back when they were settled and rested his head on his shoulder. "Ready?"

Dairen gulped, looking at the sky. He hated being up there, but if it was for Nico he'd gladly do it. "Of course."

And with that they took off after Crystal and Robert, the older demigod leaving behind the question that was bugging him ever since Lord Pegasus had asked "You look familiar...Have we met before?", the question that he had never bothered to ask himself until now: who was his father?

Key
= Crystal
= Robert

Crystal's mind worked overtime as she navigated through the air, turning her steed in the right direction where she felt a tug in her gut. It was a strange feeling, as if the beach itself was pulling her closer to it.

Crystal forgot all about Robert until he shifted his arms around her waist. She had been in command since they left, starring into the beyond, she forgot all about him.

"You doing okay Robert?" She yelled in the wind from the speed of their pegasus.

"Yeah." He replied. "I'm fine. What about you?"

The question struck Crystal like a wave. Was she really okay?

Key:
= Nico
= Dairen

Dairen forced himself to look straight ahead, not daring to look downwards. He ignored the hundreds of feet between his sneakers and the cold, hard ground and steered the pegasus towards Florida. Thinking hard, Dairen managed to distract himself from the heights by thinking about Dara. 'Is Dara ok?' He wondered anxiously. 'Or Is she hurt?'

Meanwhile, Nico thought about Dara too. But he wasn't thinking about whether she's ok or not. No, instead his thoughts were filled with confusion. 'Why in the world would Dara go to Florida?' He wondered. 'I get it has nice weather and everything, but it isn't the safest place for a demigod either.'

Key
= Crystal
= Robert

"I'm not sure." Crystal said to Robert. "I don't like feeling this weak." Then she mumbled to herself. "I bet Percy never looked this weak."

As they got closer, Crystal could feel the tug getting stronger and stronger. When they finally reached Florida, the tug had made her stomach ache.

When they landed, Crystal knew exactly how far they were from the beach. A mile and a half.

"Okay guys, there's one more thing I have to tell you. Only two can find her. That's what she told me."

Then she turned to Robert and Dairen. "I think you two should go on the beach and find her. You two were the ones who wanted to find her in the first place, it's only fair that you two go."

Key:
= Nico
= Dairen

Dairen turned to protest that Nico shouldn't be left here without his protection but was stopped by a hand raising in front of the son of Artemis. "For Hade's sake Dairen, go find her." Nico said with exasperation in his voice. "I'm sick and tired of you treating me like a newborn baby."

"But what if-" Dairen shut up when Nico gave him his famous death glare.

"Are you going or what?" Nico snapped, crossing his arms with annoyance. "I'd like to get back to camp in time for dinner so that I don't starve." The son of Hades' tummy added a grumble to his retort, causing the younger demigod to look away to hide the slight stain of pink on his cheeks from embarrassment.

A smile formed on the older demigod's face. He captured his boyfriend's lips in a quick kiss before replying, "I can see that."

The pink on his cheeks turned red. "Shut it moony." Nico snapped with irritation in his voice. He didn't exactly like what his boyfriend had said. "Don't you have a girl to get?"

"Nope. I don't need girls if I have you." Dairen answered with a smile that made Nico's heart miss a beat.

It was official that tomatoes had clearly rained from the sky and hit the son of Hades' cheeks spot-on. His whole face burned as he tried to glare at Dairen, but failed miserably. "Whatever, can you go now?"

Last edited:
Key
= Crystal
= Robert

"Dairen," Crystal put her hand on his shoulder. "Nico has me. He'll be fine, but he's also right, you two have a girl to find."

She turned to Robert and gave him a hug, then pushed him playfully. "Go. I'll be fine."

She watched Robert and Darien jog in the direction of the beach where, hopefully, Dara would be waiting.

"Nico?" Crystal asked, looking at the red-tinted demigod.

Status
Not open for further replies.