Camp Demigod(OOC thread, still accepting!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go. First post. Nice and lengthy. Don't expect that arena to be there for too long.

Okay, not my best writing ever but I figured it wouldnt hurt just to get him intro'd into the RP.

So here's the thing. How do we get quests? Did we get the hand-me-down mummy from Camp Half-Blood, or is Angelo omnipotent enough to know about things to send us on?

So here's the thing. How do we get quests? Did we get the hand-me-down mummy from Camp Half-Blood, or is Angelo omnipotent enough to know about things to send us on?
I would say Angelo will do the sending on quests thing, quests aren't as common as in camp halfblood, but we will have a few of them

Why not call the camp...
CAMP EIRENE or
CAMP PAX or
CAMP SEMIDEUS or
CAMP HEMITHEOS

Pax.. So we would be at Camp Peace.

Or we could do Camp Agora (Agora means 'Gathering Place')

That would be cool, but we wouldn't want it to be to obvious. It would be bad if humans came up, saw the name, then pulled out their phone to look up the meaning. (I know that is far-fetched to be worried about in an rp, but still..)

Lol, but remember, I'm pretty sure the camp is protected my the Mist, Egyptian spells, and all kinds of magic that would ward of humans from the area, we could also put it in Greek which would be

CAMP EIRENE HEMITHEOS

That would be in Ancient Greek text, which would be very hard to look up is somehow a human saw it. We
could eve out it in hieroglyphics.

Or even better HEMITHEOS AGORA

Which is Demigod gathering place in Greek, which is even better.

Haha I like that name.

My character's going to go home and people are going to ask her where she was she will be all like "I don't know. The name was really strange, but it was fun."

Haha I like that name.

My character's going to go home and people are going to ask her where she was she will be all like "I don't know. The name was really strange, but it was fun."
That would be funny.
And glad we could find a good name.

And here's another thing, the name will appear differently depending on your parental decent... if that makes sense.

For example, if you godly parent is Egyptian, that you would see the camp name in glyphs, but the
universal would be in Greek.

So let's have a vote, and let GM decide...
How does everyone like the idea of the camp name to be...
CAMP HEMITHEOS AGORA
AND HAVE THE ABREVIATION CHA TATTOED ONTO OUR ARMS.

I am sorry. My character can't get a tattoo lol it isnt proper for someone of her status

@CoShocker

I would love to respond to your post in the RP, but I can't find your guy's profile anywhere! I looked through the whole thread.

Anyway, just throw me a basic description, if you please, so I at least know what Devika's looking at. I can go from there.

Name: Alex "Easy" Thorn
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Godly parent: Ares, Greek god of war.
Personality: Upbeat, stubborn and sorta paranoid. He takes the phrase "I make my own options." to heart.
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: 6'2, average build. Brown-ish gold eyes and short crewcut brown hair. Wears a green BSA T-shirt beneath a black leather jacket, Green cargo pants and hiking boots. He also has a few burn scars on the left side of his neck due to a failed experiment.

Power: Mega adrenaline. Speed and strength increase x10. Can only be used in emergency situations.

Pets: None
Weapons: Tanto knife, kabar knife and a 9mm XDM handgun. Because swords are for primitives.

Biography: Alex grew up in southern Texas. He had always been fascinated by technology (despite being a demigod), especially weapons. Up to age 13 things were pretty standard for him. He had very atypical behavior for a son of Ares. He liked to fight ,yes, but only did so when needed. Soon after turning 13 his mother could no longer hide him the monsters that hunter demigods. He left for the demigod camp on his own. He had a close encounter on the way. He was attacked by a hellhound and He tried to kill it by microwaving a fork in a gas filled room. Fire from the blast hit him in the left side but luckily it healed well and only left a large scar on his neck. Eventually, He made it to camp and everything was fine and dandy.

Here is CoShockers cs

• Thank You
Reactions: Mistress Dizzy
Status
Not open for further replies.