Camp Demigod(OOC thread, still accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Nikolai Erland Darvos
Ethnicity: Russian, Scandinavian, English.
godly parent: Freya, Norse goddess of seduction, love, and fertility.
Personality: He's a fighter and a rule breaker, but only because he knows he can get away with it. He can speak sweet nothings or insult someone and sound pretty about it. He will sit back most times and watch a fight go down, while shouting some jeers. While he has little regard for his own life he appreciates the lives of those who have befriended him.
Biography: He was a minor wrestling protegee in Russia, gaining small fame and appearing on a few talk shows. Whilst on a road trip to an important competition his father decided it wise to drink and drive. Nikolai sat in the front seat of the vehicle as it swerved out of control and rammed into another vehicle, his father was killed on impact but Nikolai was only injured. After several months in the hospital, he was approached by an exceedingly beautiful woman, who looked to be quite muscly as well. She had fair skin and blonde hair, as well as a faint Swedish accent. The woman explained to him the reason for his absent mother, and the insane circumstances of his birth. After that he was fed with meat from the hall of the gods, Valhalla. Effectively restoring his physical abilities to that which they once were. The woman gave him civilian clothes and guided him out of the hospital, when they got outside they were met with a flawless white Ferrari. The woman's attire had changed, no longer did she dawn the nurses white robes. She wore a womans business suit, and walked entered the vehicle. Nikolai walked around the front of the vehicle and looked at the Ferrari logo, the horse was different, it had what looked to be armor on it. He sat inside the vehicle and marveled at the leather interior, the fancy detailing on the dash. He smirked as the car lurched forward and sped off from the hospital, the woman drove to an alleyway where some fog rested at the end of it. Nikolai looked at the woman and wanted to speak but the car sped forward. It blasted through the misty fog and then he felt everything change, the car warped. He was moved. He felt his hands on something warm, his legs were on the back of something, and someone was in front of him. They were wearing some kind of armor, metal and leather. The mist cleared and he saw a womans hair in front of him, blond, and beyond her back he saw a camp. It looked like some kind of summer camp. When he peeked around the woman he saw he was on a horse, which had armor guarding its legs and head. He looked down at his hands and where he had felt the warmth, the were resting on the sides of the horse. He also noticed that he was high in the air, over what appeared to be a lake. He tightened his legs and then reached forward grabbing the woman's stomach. She looked back and smiled at him, she introduced herself as Eira, A Valkyrie of his mothers. The horse landed and Nikolai noticed it much larger than he, and so was the woman. She was unmistakably a warrior, from her armor to her body. Nikolai looked back at the camp for a moment, and then looked back. The woman and the horse were in the sky, running or even flying away. He smiled, then laughed and passed out on the beach.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance:
2evs26c.jpg

Powers: Quite the gifted charmer, smooth talker, and lady killer. Can communicate with horses. (Freya is the Queen of Valkyries, who ride horses.)
Weapons: A Shaska.
Other: Later in the story his mothers Falcon-Feather Cloak will come into his possession, its a magical item often associated with Freya who's wearer can turn into a falcon at will.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling Mistress Dizzy is going to be the only African god and I will be the only Japanese lol

Sorry! Lakfi wasn't because my alerts shushed!

*shrug* There are tons of myths out there, it bugs me that there are only the same ones that continue to get stories.

http://www.godchecker.com/

Check it.

I could make like 3 characters out of the Indian mythology alone. There is plenty of excellent stuff out there for the using...

*goes to ponder a character with DID and 3 facets of a goddess in her*

*shrug* There are tons of myths out there, it bugs me that there are only the same ones that continue to get stories.

http://www.godchecker.com/

Check it.

I could make like 3 characters out of the Indian mythology alone. There is plenty of excellent stuff out there for the using...

*goes to ponder a character with DID and 3 facets of a goddess in her*

Hey, I haven't seen Wadjet used in anything since... Exactly!

Name:Nikolai Erland Darvos
Ethnicity: Russian, Scandinavian, English.
godly parent: Freya, Norse goddess of seduction, love, and fertility.
Personality: He's a fighter and a rule breaker, but only because he knows he can get away with it. He can speak sweet nothings or insult someone and sound pretty about it. He will sit back most times and watch a fight go down, while shouting some jeers. While he has little regard for his own life he appreciates the lives of those who have befriended him.
Biography: He was a minor wrestling protegee in Russia, gaining small fame and appearing on a few talk shows. Whilst on a road trip to an important competition his father decided it wise to drink and drive. Nikolai sat in the front seat of the vehicle as it swerved out of control and rammed into another vehicle, his father was killed on impact but Nikolai was only injured. After several months in the hospital, he was approached by an exceedingly beautiful woman, who looked to be quite muscly as well. She had fair skin and blonde hair, as well as a faint Swedish accent. The woman explained to him the reason for his absent mother, and the insane circumstances of his birth. After that he was fed with meat from the hall of the gods, Valhalla. Effectively restoring his physical abilities to that which they once were. The woman gave him civilian clothes and guided him out of the hospital, when they got outside they were met with a flawless white Ferrari. The woman's attire had changed, no longer did she dawn the nurses white robes. She wore a womans business suit, and walked entered the vehicle. Nikolai walked around the front of the vehicle and looked at the Ferrari logo, the horse was different, it had what looked to be armor on it. He sat inside the vehicle and marveled at the leather interior, the fancy detailing on the dash. He smirked as the car lurched forward and sped off from the hospital, the woman drove to an alleyway where some fog rested at the end of it. Nikolai looked at the woman and wanted to speak but the car sped forward. It blasted through the misty fog and then he felt everything change, the car warped. He was moved. He felt his hands on something warm, his legs were on the back of something, and someone was in front of him. They were wearing some kind of armor, metal and leather. The mist cleared and he saw a womans hair in front of him, blond, and beyond her back he saw a camp. It looked like some kind of summer camp. When he peeked around the woman he saw he was on a horse, which had armor guarding its legs and head. He looked down at his hands and where he had felt the warmth, the were resting on the sides of the horse. He also noticed that he was high in the air, over what appeared to be a lake. He tightened his legs and then reached forward grabbing the woman's stomach. She looked back and smiled at him, she introduced herself as Eira, A Valkyrie of his mothers. The horse landed and Nikolai noticed it much larger than he, and so was the woman. She was unmistakably a warrior, from her armor to her body. Nikolai looked back at the camp for a moment, and then looked back. The woman and the horse were in the sky, running or even flying away. He smiled, then laughed and passed out on the beach.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance:
Powers: Quite the gifted charmer, smooth talker, and lady killer. Can communicate with horses. (Freya is the Queen of Valkyries, who ride horses.)
Weapons: A Shaska.
Other: Later in the story his mothers Falcon-Feather Cloak will come into his possession, its a magical item often associated with Freya who's wearer can turn into a falcon at will.
Accepted

We need something that will help organize all the characters so we know who is who and won't have to go looking.... Soo, how do we do that?

Organize them? Like gather all the cs and put them in the first post made by Andrew? kind of like a summary of the rp and the characters involved.

My starting post came out long, but I think it worked. Devika's trying to trick another trickster, and she has her father's clever twist of tongue to help her out.

Laying out a challenge, and then implying that the other person isn't up to it... *grin* Did I mention Devika's parents were lawyers?

So how might my first post start? And where would he be after passing out on the beach, do we have a medical tent? Or would he be just put in the guys cabin for rest?

So how might my first post start? And where would he be after passing out on the beach, do we have a medical tent? Or would he be just put in the guys cabin for rest?
Send him to the sick bay, Xavier is heading over there after breakfast and Ezio is already there.

Guys I totally forgot to add an image to my character! I'll be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.