Camp Demigod(OOC thread, still accepting!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kyron Terran

Ethnicity: Caucasian

godly parent: Ares, greek god of war

Personality: Stubborn, headstrong, impatient, hot-headed, but underneath he can be rather kind

Biography: Kyron had actually never met his godly father, and was raised solely by his mother. She was the only person who ever saw his gentle side, as he had never built any other kinds of relationships. One night he was out walking when he noticed police cars speeding toward his neighborhood. He rushed home to see that someone had broken into his home and had attacked his mother when she found him robbing the place. She died before he could reach her. Rage fueled with his godly blood, he took after the killer, tracking him down and breaking the mans neck with his own hands. From then on he became a drifter, making money through cage fights and various odds and ends jobs as he traveled from city to city. aside from his dog, he has yet to build any new relationships, not wanting to risk losing them like he did his mother.

Sexuality: straight

Appearance:

Powers: Wrath of Ares, this is a gift bestowed to him by his father. It allows him to unleash the fury of war within him, making him a near unstoppable fighter, he will not feel pain from wounds while he uses this gift, however there is a catch. If he unleashes too much of the power, his mortal body would not be able to handle it, and it would kill him, further more, the more he fights, the more he enjoys the carnage, and when he reaches a certain point, he cannot determine friend from foe. To help with this gift, he keeps on an inhibitor necklace, with three pendants, a sword, a shield, and a helmet of greek design. (more explanation in weapons)

Pets: He has a pet great dane named Jericho, since his father is the patron of dogs, they share an inseparable bond of friendship.

Weapons: When he breaks off one of the before mentioned pendants, it becomes the weapon that it represents, and with it, part of the rage of his gift is unleashed. The more pendants he breaks off, the more the rage is free, and should he remove all three at once, he will be at his strongest, but also his most dangerous to himself and others.

Other: He cant swim and is afraid of water :P

If I stop posting and responding at some point over the next 7 days it's because my internet is out. It's not likely to happen, but if I suddenly don't respond to anything, that would be the cause.

ok, everyone is off doing their own thing, ill say that Kyron is off on his own with his dog XD if anyone wants to bump into him, be my guest!

If I stop posting and responding at some point over the next 7 days it's because my internet is out. It's not likely to happen, but if I suddenly don't respond to anything, that would be the cause.
Do you mean you'll be out for like a week? Or just over the next week your net will be up and down at random?

Either one sucks, really. I just wanna know if I should look for you or not.

My internet might go out. My motum is acting funny. It's probably nothing. But even if it does, I can post via mobile.

It is a good thing that the posta arent that long. I am able to do posts with my phone as well

is this rp still open? I absolutely love anything related to the gods/goddesses <3

yay :)

do we have to choose from that list of chars or can we make our own?

Hey sorry if I'm not posting alot, I'm just waiting for the fighting to start at the arena.

And another thing, wouldn't the training area BE the arena, if I'm not mistaken, the arena was HUGE in the story, enough to fit a giant hellhound comfortably.

Arena's are typically huge. I do know of one arena big enough to host a navel battles for show, Complete with water and boats lol.

Sometimes training would be held in the Arena, but most training, in the Gladiator form, was held in a Lanista.

It is up to our leader to decide if the Arena is going to be used for showing off talent and have a separate training ground or have it all in one.

** Though now that I think about it.. How big is this camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.