Camp Crystal Lake OOC/Sign-Up thread (currently accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:
Sapphire

Ethnicity:
American

Appearance:
download.jpg

Personality:
Sapphire is a cheerful and social person, many see her as downright sunshine. She tends to be a of very caring nature and tends to daydream and can sometimes wander off to be found in some field off a trail or near a river playing with tadpoles. Her happy outer appearance however can be deceiving. At night she is a completely different person, looking to be depressed and often found sobbing in corners or being self defensive for unknown causes. Though her changes can be thought to be bipolarity, the doctors say she had simply suffered form a sever trauma only months ago and it could take years to recover from. This diagnosis is often challenged and is always proven to be correct despite how many have gone against it repeatedly to no avail. So, during the day you can expect the loving heart of a three yer old at an amusement park, but at nigh, it is best to keep to yourselves around her...

Sexuality:
Straight

Other:
none

Name
Kenji Exabei
Ethnicity
Japanese,Hawaiian
Appearance
2007450_1316576116282.76res_280_475.jpg

Personality
His lack of facial expressions cause others to think Kenji is a stuck up person but he is actually really friendly and easy to talk to. Though he is a hard worker he comes off as a real slacker due to his relaxing nature. He enjoys the simple things in life .

Sexuality
Straight​

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The boys are inside a dining hall. CODE: The boys are inside a dining hall. The four boys that are in the dining hall are in the dining hall.

Just letting everyone know.

The boys
are inside
the dining hall.

AKA: I don't know how to respond to that last post by our dear lady friend.

Can you post the link to the IC? I thought I was watching it but I'm not getting alerts

BACH fixed it. Sorry. I feel dumb now but it's fine. I make mistakes alot. Thanks for telling me about that. OS Sorry.

I will wait till I'm accepted to post

Sorry guys that I have been MIA for the weekend. I have been fighting strep throat and at some point I almost had to go to the doctor because of my breathing. I am recovering now and I should have a IC post up today.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lady Chess
I'll get it done today

Status
Not open for further replies.