Camp Crystal Lake OOC/Sign-Up thread (currently accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do like, a few more. But I need like Dreamweaver to do something or someone to go into the cabin.

Sorry, bro. It takes me a while to write. I use a lot of words. I can write less for timing sake, if you so desire.

No its fine dream, I have the same problem. Andrew caught me off guard and posting getting into the shower before I could.

Talking about my post, sorry for the shortness and non-creativity, like I said Andrew caught me going slow.

I think that they have left their Iwaku's open. Like I tend to do. I bet they are actually offline.

I guess we could make like a posting rule to accommodate us slow folk. Say like, " Wait atleast 5 mins before you post, just incase us slow people are just writing a novel or something."

• Thank You
Reactions: Blip and Lady Chess
Oh yea, that is fine. Hopefully your other cabin mates will appear soon!

And while talking about appearing, I will be disappearing. Sleep calls for me as of school tomorrow. I will be off for the night, so try not to advance the plot too much on the boys side. Girls, still have a bit of catching up to do so this would be a great time to do it.

Same, I gotta get some sleep for now. I'll see you all tomorrow!

If we need another girl character I could create another character. Just a suggestion. I'm kind of bored. I know we are lacking in the lady department.

I was thinking of maybe making one up, as well. I guess it all depends on if there's any specific character limits.

I have to go for the night, unfortunately. Super sorry for leaving on such short notice, I wasn't keeping track of time and well... bleh. See you tomorrow!

ITs not that we are lacking in girl characters. Just lacking in active girl characters.

No, I know. But, I mean, I can fill in the blanks. If you guys don't want me to, though, then I won't.

I do not care. if anything, talk to the one girl that actually responded.

I want to, but I'm waiting for Andrews okay before I do anything.

We can just let them be for now, maybe it will be an all guys camp for now.

Why dont we get @KayLove to join our mini-group we got going so we can get their character atleast into the rp?

Mmm, how is everybody feeling about this. We all in a good place?

I am liking this. Most rps I have been in have died by now.

Sucks that two of the girls have just up and dissipated. But we could try and carry this until others come.

Reactions: andrew21234
Status
Not open for further replies.