Camp Crystal Lake OOC/Sign-Up thread (currently accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, not the best post in the world, it is starting to get late and I had to prepare a lot of things for school tomorrow.

If someone posts within like, 10 mins, I can squeeze a short post before I go to sleep.

I've got nothing.

Well, nothing short of
" And then Elliot continued to read his textbook and it was grand."

Best post. 11/10 Would read again.

I guess everyone should have one breakfast post before we shove off to do... something.

@andrew21234 This is your area, time for you to plan something!

Same here, I've had some tough luck finding RP's lately, so this is a breath of fresh air.

Hmmm. Complicated. Like, advanced type of complicated. I may or may not take a swing at it. I just skimmed the plot and then the CS everyone posted. Its an interesting idea none the less. Ill look more into it when it is not like 10pm and not the time were I should be sleeping. *cough cough*

YOU KNOW WHAT'S GREAT

WE WERE ALL LIKE

THIS IS AWESOME

AND THEN

we all died.

A poem by The Dreamweaver

Well I mean, I'm still here and I would be posting non stop but none of the other girls were saying anything

I would love to be a lady with you. I could be both a lady and a bro. I mean, not at the same time, even though a trans character might be fun. But, then you'd at least have someone to interact with.

but

I was told to wait on our ghosts.

Well It's not my place to say, but that's what I think

Sorry guys I've been a little busy (I know bad excuse) now I'm not so buys so we are gonna get this thing back on track! @KayLove you might just want to make a guy, sorry not sure what to tell you :/

Well we kinda need the two other boys to choose who to sit next too and actually sit next to us before we can do anything @Dreamweaver

As of you @KayLove I say just come into the mess hall and just slip into our group until some other people join.

If any one else joins, we can say that they arrived on a bus late.

Its fine, all we need is @Blip to post now, then we can get a posting streak going.

Status
Not open for further replies.