Camp Crystal Lake OOC/Sign-Up thread (currently accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrew21234

Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake camper we hope you have a great experience here this summer. Will you make new friends? Find love? Or just have fun? This is all up to you so enjoy it!

Rules
1. Post AT LEAST once a day!!!
2. No sex scenes, nudity is okay
3. No OOC drama

CS
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Other:

Camp rules
1. All campers must be in their cabin by 10 P.M.
2. Males and females are not allowed in eachother's cabins.
3. Don't leave camp

Boy's cabin
Nice size blue cabin with a few bunk beds and a table and chairs in the center. Each camper will share a dresser with their bunkmate. The bathroom has four toilets, four urinals, four sinks and mirrors and a locker room style shower, but has one single shower for the shy guys.

Girl's cabin
Decent size pink cabin with a few bunk beds and a table and chairs in the center. Each camper will share a dresser with their bunkmate. The bathroom has six toilets, six sinks and mirrors, a small locker room style shower and four single showers.

Name: Xavier
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Appearance: will post a picture
Personality: to be determined
Sexuality: straight
Other: he has a metal Cross necklace he never takes off

Last edited:
Random_anime_girl____by_Shivawolf1.jpg

Name: Katell
Appearance: (photo)
Personality: Sarcastic, short-tempered, shy at first, talkative with friends
sexuality: straight
Other: has a sweet tooth, plays guitar, listen to hard rock

chiaki_nanami_by_nnnnoooo007-d7a0zef.jpg

Name: Chiaki Nanami

Appearance:Chiaki has short, light pink hair which is slightly curled. She wears a white clip in the shape of the spaceship from Galaga to the side of her face and has pale pink eyes. She wears an unzipped dark green hoodie which has pointed ears on the top of her hood and two pink markings on the front. She is often seen wearing a pink cat-like backpack as well. Under her hoodie, she wears a white buttoned shirt with a pink ribbon and a pale brown skirt. Chiaki also wears black thigh highs and white shoes.

Personality: Normally has a blank expression on her face, her attitude towards most things are very much indifferent, also evident by her expression. Has a high level of concentration on navigating, handling technologies, and other tasks. Is very agreeable, mostly not questioning orders unless they are completely absurd, only bringing up crucial points in arguments or situations if they are completely necessary. Never causes outbursts, or even shows any negative emotion. She usually ends her sentences with a negative note even though she actually means to compliment someone or cheering someone, such as "...I think", or "Maybe...". A friend of hers once said that sometimes he wishes that Chiaki would end her positive sentence with a positive note.

Sexuality:Bisexual

Other: Takes long pauses during her conversations to think everything she wants to say. She is extremely observant and analytical, but lacks knowledge on a variety of ordinary subjects.

Name: Ryver Lynn Snow
Appearance: Ryver is 5'3" with red hair and green eyes, like all of her Irish family. She has a faint accent all of the time but when she is angry or around her family she picks up a full-blown Northren Ireland accent.
Ryver3.jpg
Personality: Ryver is very musical and always doing something that could be considered music. She is really bubbly and can be quite talkative.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Other:None

Name: Elliot Lancaster
Appearance:
1384583078.jpg
Brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin.
Personality: Quiet and reserved. A little bit awkward, but tries to be charming. Although, his blunt honesty can come across as hurtful. He tends to be anti-social and has a strong dislike for people who come across as self-centered. His parents signed him up for camp because they wanted him to make more friends, but all he is really interested in is preparing for the SAT and studying. His sense of humor is very dry.
Sexuality: Demisexual
Other: He has a minor obsession with his hair and the way he is dressed. Sometimes, when he is not comfortable with a conversation, he will leave without saying anything.

Last edited:
Name: Evan Voss
Appearance: Mello-anime-guys-3596777-500-333.jpg
Appearance cont.: Evan has long blonde hair that very slightly covers his eyes that are a deep blue, he also wears his bomber jacket at any time that he can, under the jacket lays a long sleeved black thin sweater. He keeps his helmet as a memento of his first "motorcycle" as he says but does not wear it much, it has few scrapes around top of the helmet.
Personality: Energetic, troublesome, excitable,
Likes: Doing things, Messing with people and things, video games, the night
Dis-likes: Getting caught, sitting around too long, coffee
Sexuality: Straight
Other: Evan likes to stir up trouble, and therefor knows how to "acquire" some things and how he can get them for himself.

Ahh yes. The GM should usually have a CS. Very important.

959470.jpg

Name: Arthur Draydon
Appearance: (Photo) With a light grey scarf as well.
Personality: Fairly friendly to be around. He's straight-forward, and often speaks before he thinks a lot of the time. Arthur tends to rely on others, often looking for a shoulder to cry on or someone to vent to in extreme emotional situations. He's outgoing, but not much of a leader in any sense of the word. He can be gullible at times, and feels guilty rather easily. Overall, he's happy and extroverted, a follower and dependent on others for help, he easily gets bored and is kinda out of touch with his own needs.
Sexuality: Uncertain at this particular time, if he's honest.
Other: Loves caterpillars, hates butterflies. Whistles a lot.

Reactions: Lady Chess
I think we should let the others post before we go on. They may lag behind if we keep going. Your guys thoughts?

Hmm, I suppose. I should be getting to bed soon, anyway. I'm cool with cutting it there for now until some more people get the opportunity to post if andrew wants to.

If you guys don't mind, I'll do one more post. The boys haven't really left our cabin yet anyways.

I do think that atleast the girls should do one post atleast before the rest of the boys keep going.

I would say everyone can get in a post or two and then we'll wait for the others, but if anyone wants to wait that is up to them, I'm personally really bored so the more replies the better haha

Status
Not open for further replies.