Call In The Helljumpers

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Quick question I had an idea and I wanted to ask, what do you think of having Mechs? Not ten story tall mechs. I'm, thinking about adding them. But not alot of them. ^__^ Just a question.

whats Mechs?

*googling it*

Edit: *after googling it*

oh ok ya i would not mind as long as there cool looking

helldiver_raven_01_by_StTheo.jpg

hummmmmmm -.- got to talk to my ummm what do yu call tham sapporters?

Zatoichi has a Katana.

I fully approve this entire plot-line, please, I wish to join as Zatoichi.

good do it my fellow friend and what do you think should we have mechs

Name: Vergil Baijuru
Codename: Zatoichi
Height: 5'11
Weight: 141 lbs
Appearance: Swept back black hair with a pallored white complexion, sickly eyes, and a narrow nose. His chin is flat, and his face is sharp.
Personality: Calculating, Vengeful, Tireless.
Bio: Baijuru was born with a code of honor, something both of his parents worked tirelessly to instill into him. The first chance he was offered, he joined the military in order to make his family proud. His father, grandfather, and father before had all been in the military- Why shouldn't he? He has battled through most of the Chinapanese war, and hold years of experience with most types of human weapons. When the Cag came, he fought alongside his brothers until he had no brothers to fight with; in the end, he had to be dragged from his homeland by American contractors. Now, offered a place in the Helldivers for his experience with the Cag, he finds peace in the fact that his homeland would be avenged. His family blade rests in his sheathe when he moves to battle, and he takes pride in the upgrades becoming a helldiver has given to his precious heirloom.

One thing and It's excepted, Zatoichi has three swords. A Dai-Katana, a Katana, and a Tanto. Look closely and you'll see. ^__^

His Dai-Katana and Tanto both have little nostalgic or sentimental value behind it; his originals were both lost over the course of time- now only his Katana has real meaning to him, the other two blades are just there for their combat use.

i would have liked it if it could trans some into ships that wpuuld be col but lets do it

Were just waiting for The-Dead-One and Nothing to post there applications.

-.- *very long centerd moment* and *another long centerd monent* sorry for that but my computer will not be coming to me till tommorrow mayby if not its fine i will make a bad verson of wha i want then make good copy when i get computernok ok