Call In The Helljumpers

E

ExplwdinWeazle

Original poster
The Year is 2186, and the world has been invaded by beings from another planet. Not much is known about them other then they are hostile, can breathe under water and on land, and are technologically more advanced them the Majority of the Military's across the planet. It all happened in the blink of an eye. Japan and China were at war with each other, people killing each other in shanghai as the japanese tried to take China's land and resources for it's own. But on June 1st, 2185, at exactly 21:34 hours, the war stopped. The invaders known now only as The Cag. The cag appear almost reptilian in appearance and stood at close to nine feet tall. There weapons so far advanced that conventional armor wasn't enough. There energy weapons ate through Kevlar and polymers like it was cloth. The Cag swept across japan and china in a matter of weeks. Slowly but surely making there way to Europe. It took month's for Europe to fall. Now three hundred and sixty eight days, five hours, and thirty two minutes later, London thanks to it's underground tunnels and catacombs still manages to fight back against the invaders. Russia is still untouched thanks to it's cold temperatures and America is in shambles but still managing to fight back, the rest of earth is now Cag territory. This is where the Helldivers come in. They are a private military organization funded by Russia and America. The helldivers are the most technologically advanced fighters across all the nations and ever sense the Cag have begun there invasion have been the only force strong enough to take them on. You, are part of the Helldiver Army. Are You Prepared to fight? Well you better be.

So There is the basic Idea. We would be part of the strongest military organization and the only fighting force strong enough to fight back. Basic stats I'd have to say there are about 360-380 Helldivers, But out of all of them there are only Eight who stand out among the rest. They are "The Dream Team" of hardened killers. They May Not all seem like it but they are all hardened military career men who could kill you in the blink of an eye.

Open Characters-
[This Is Simply the armor that each specific person wears and you can come up with everything else about them promise.]

Codename-Ares-My Character
helldiver_ares_by_StTheo.jpg
Codename-Markov
Helldiver_Markov_by_StTheo.jpg
Codename-Ajax
Helldiver_Ajax_by_StTheo.jpg
Codename-Hawk
helldiver_hawk_by_sttheo-d34zboq.jpg
Codename-Zatoichi
helldiver_Zatoichi_by_StTheo.jpg
Codename-Winchester
helldiver_Griffin_by_StTheo.jpg
Codename-Griffin
Helldiver_winchester_by_StTheo.jpg
Codename-Mercury
helldiver_mercury_by_StTheo.jpg

Helldiver Grunt
helldiver_by_sttheo-d4gfyqi.jpg
Helldriver Arsenal-
Note that all guns are modular weapons so you can change barrels, calibers, gribs sights etc etc these are just the base options​
Helldriver Armament:

Raven-Scout Bike
raven_by_sttheo-d5xg3k7.jpg
Hellhound-Infantry Gunship Transport
helldiver_hellhound_gunship_by_sttheo-d2yu822.jpg
Aeris Gunship- Atmospheric Heavy Multi/Unit Gunship
helldiver_aries_gunboat_by_sttheo-d2yu7w7.jpg
Spartan Tank-Heavy Anti Material Tank
helldiver_spartan_tank_by_StTheo.jpg
Pompay- Command Defense Platform Transport Walker
helldiver_pompay_concept_sheet_by_StTheo.jpg

Cag Details
Cag Soldiers​
Cag Armaments​
Cag Hellhammer- Gunship, Troop Carrier​
space_fighter_006_by_jepray-d4a6a96.jpg
Cag Piercer- Fighter Craft
alien_maruader_by_jepray-d4bod29.jpg

Helldiver Unit Details
"The Dream Team" as they are called are the elite of the Helldivers and are the origenal hell Divers. As Such they are given access to the best equipment and as much unit support as needed. Therefore Unit Leader Ares Decided that each member of his unit would be broken off into individual unts and each given three Helldiver's under there command to better allow them to spread out there missions parameters and remain deadly efficient.​

Rules
1. My Word is law, abide by it or feel my wrath! O_o​
2. Please be kind to one another if you have a disagreement Settle it without profanity​
3. As I am a stickler for this Romance is allowed so long as it's logical and not an excuse for all out sex! That is for the Mature section.​
4.No Godmoding, You are supersoldiers yes, but they are super aliens . . . your not superman don't act like it think logically and think of this before you click enter to a post "For every action, this is an Equal, or Greater, Reaction."​
5. Have fun and blow up some squishy aliens!​
Character Sheet
Name:​
Codename: (That would be the name listed next to the armor choices)​
Height: (Armor adds an additional foot)​
Weight: (without armor)​
Appearance: (Without Armor)​
Personality:​
Bio: (One Para please. Just explain how you got drafted into the Helldiversand how you earned your code name Just have fun creating your character.)​
Accepted Applications
To Be Changed​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
This sounds Awesome and Interesting...
I'd be glad to join you =)
Oooh! can I be Hawk, please! =D

Absolutely . . . If we get a couple more interested I'll See what I ca do about getting the rest put in and get an OOC up ^__^

Dear lord, those armor designs.. so epic.
It would be so awesome to join this!
Could I be Mercury?

That's two! ^__^ OK Getting the rest filled out . . .

Russia is pretty lucky.. wait, what about the penguins in Antarctica?! :0
Also.. is death possible in this RP?

I believe the penguins are perfectly safe if Russia is too cold, in fact, I'm pretty sure of it, so no worries =)

I doubt we'll win this war. Also, Griffin's red arm is making me curious.. is that blood or something else?

Russia has been able to hold off because of the cold. Because of the Cag's reptilian nature, the colder the region the less capable the Cag are physically meaning that because russia is so clod ear round, It's been able to defend itself more easilly then most. and Yes Death is possible. So be carefull. Don't bumrush 100 Cag just because you think it would make a cool post. We'll have plenty of chance for cool posts. And Each Squad member will be in charge of his own Squad of 3 Helldrivers. I'm getting around to the Details Just wait ^__^

make that three man im in

Edit: like to be griffin

Excuse me, but.. I'd like to be Griffin instead. xD

Awesome!

I'm sticking with Hawk..But it's a girl. If that's allowed. XD

if your changing to griffin im change into mercury

That's fine. Mercury sounds feminine and with the skulls on the back.. may be insane.

Up To You, But Mercury Was PLANNED [doesn't have to be] to be a woman anyways >_> But Your call man ^__^

Gender as well as appearance under the suit is entirely up to you all on a side note the rules will be popping up soon as well as character sheets so stay tuned O_o