Call In The Helljumpers

yay =D It's all turning out very nicely =)

will post my charater sheet tommorow so save Mercury for me please i want to use my computer when i make my Charater sheet

oooh! character sheet =O Didn't think about that! I'm gonna put one up in just a sec

Ok Everything Is Finished Got Read up on what I've changed and Go to town ^__^

Weird question here, but.. could we also focus on a helldiver grunt character too?

Ok Edited Character Images so they expand when you click on them. You Can now get a better more high quality look at your characters armor detail now ^__^ also Hawk, Does get to keep the dog with a gun strapped to it XP

Well... I was thinking.. I could also sign up as a rookie grunt helldiver? I'll still be Griffin, but I always like having a lower-ranked character.

yay!! Puppy!!! lol *calmface* and I'm almost done with my character, had to take a break and eat breakfast, lol

Ta Da!
Here's my character sheet: yay
Name: Kate Rasti
Codename: Hawk
Height: Without armor-5' 10'' With armor- 6' 10''
Weight: 120 lb
Appearance: Sleek, jet black hair that goes down to her chin and is cut up at an angle so it is short in the back. She has bright blue eyes somewhat like this. She has a light olive tan and is very athletic.
Personality: Short-tempered, yet very kind to those she feels sympathy for. She has humor, but it comes out at the weirdest times. She is caring for her friends and teammates. She is VERY loyal too.
Bio: She lived in America when they first attacked. She immediately worked to survive and was one of the best militiamen in the front lines. She was the best sniper they'd seen, and she was recruited to the HellDivers. Her favorite thing, and her best, was silently going around and infiltrating after a few quick guard shots from the helicopter with a sniper. That's why she was called 'Hawk'. She was stealthy and deadly.

Name: Enzo McCalister

Codename: Ares

Height:6'2 with armor 7'2

Weight: 182

Appearance: Has White hair and Violet Eyes
continuing_the_work_on_the_hair_by_albron111-d6941mv.jpg

Personality: Enzo is a quiet and calm person who usually let's his actions do the talking. He rarely let's his emotions get in the way when on the battlefield but off the field he is able to let loose and have some fun. He is very protective and the majority of his bodily scars were caused from him throwing himself in harms way to save one of his friends.

Bio: Enzo was the very first Helldiver. His military experience and service record was what helped them decide he was the one. When he was brought on all he knew was that the equipment they were developing was supposed to help save lifes on the field. What he didn't know was that it was actually meant to create a private military between Russia and America so they would have no trouble sweeping any country out of there ways that dared to disagree of them. But before they could ever hope to take advantage of the project "they" came. The dreaded invasion brought him the most important job of his life. To Save the human race from extinction.

When the invasion first started Enzo suited up and got to work. He fought back as best he could all alone by himself, but he quickly realized that he would have to rely on others if he hoped to save his planet. So he Waited Bided his time until The Helldiver Project was finished, and when it was time to fight back. He was ready. he brought forth the most devastating tactics the Cag had ever witnessed. City by city he fought back evacuating as many Civilians as he could. Now, he was preparing for the biggest mission of his career. They were going to invade London and Evacuate anyone Left. They had been in contact with those down in the catacombs for a while and they had devised a plan to get them out. Now it was just a matter of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is My Character Sheet ^__^ Now We Wait.

Yo There's a thunderstorm over here Have to turn off my PC till it passes! ^__^