Call In The Helljumpers

i suck at openings lol

someone mesage her or pm her or do something

I'll pm her. If she's dropped out, I'll restart it. I've done it before, so I'll do it this time too =)

thanks i real would hate it if this just died its real amazing

Alright, give it two more days- then vote on a new Director?

I could start the thread if you want, do my best to use her story.

T__T I'm so sorry, I've had a critical influx of work recently and My grandmother Had a heart attack, a friends Going through chemo and I haven't been to the hospital once to see either of them until today thanks to work! T__T I'm so sorry! I'm Still here and I'm working on the First IC post right now. Thanks for not giving up all hope, and everyone still interested please PM me with your Applications and I'll sort everything out into a nice organized spreadsheet and update everything! T__T sorry!

It's all fine! I completely understand @ExplwdinWeazle Things happen, and sometimes. We're still here, so no worries, and I don't think we'll be leaving anytime soon, so no worries. =) I hope everything goes all right with your friends and grandma and work

i understand sorry for are rudensse *slitly bows* i will be praying for you friend and grandmother

It's perfectly fine also Edited my character sheet just slightly new Image and such.

I was wondering if I could join as Winchester? This plot looks really awesome. c:

Character sheet thingamajig, an idea of what my character will be like. c: Let me know if I need to modify something.
alex.jpg
Name: Alexander Weaver
Codename: Winchester
Height: 5'11 normally, 6'11 in armor
Weight: 176 lbs
Appearance: His hair is dark brown, cropped short. Dark blue eyes, strong jaw, rectangular face, bit of a crooked nose. He has a medium build and keeps up his fitness. He has a tattoo in black on his right hip of the Marine Corps logo. There's a scar on his left cheek, two matching clawmarks that go straight from his cheekbone to his jaw. It's safe to assume that they're from a Cag.
Personality: He's generally quite flirty, a bit of a pessimist, and a loyal friend if you can get past the first two. He's scared to death of heights, and guns are his specialty.
Bio: He's American by birth, and grew up in a military family. They traveled all over the place when he was small, and the only people he became good friends with were other children in the same situation. Like his father before him, he joined with the Marine Corps after graduating high school. He rose through the ranks, and was put up for induction into the program just before the Cag attacked. After proving himself against the alien forces in a sole survivor type scenario and gaining a few battle scars, he was formally inducted into the program and can usually be seen on the front line, launching grenades and using his heavy machine gun against the enemy. The name Winchester came from his incredible love of the company and its rifles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same! There are so many good times to be had senselessly murdering aliens!

Exactly! There's violence! And explosions! And...camaraderie!

no stand stills...I don't like dem...