C.O.N.D.I.G.N --> The Terrifying Glitch

Another person interested ! Yay (:
Well, I took the species list from a video game list of species 8)

Hehe (: but personally speaking, I know what you mean --> dragon in video game or human as a dragon in video game.
Well, (this is fairy tail influence xD), I guess you could be human with the abilities of a dragon and the ability to transform into a dragon.
Or you could do humanoid dragon, too!

Whichever works for you (: I just had the species & occupation idea because I wanted everyone to have different powers/styles of battle and stuff like that! ^^

Thanks for the interest!

ALSO --> NOTE FOR EVERYONE:
Sorry that I haven't posted yet ! It's a little hard to do so during the week with school and all (v-day kept me busy and then this college rejection had me moping around, so honestly i wasnt thinking much) but I will post by tomorrow or friday and somehow get everyone together and the mission organized!
Since we have more members now, I will try to make it so that everyone has something to do (:
Thanks for posting so nicely! && I hope that this is as fun for you as it is for me!

Take your time, Sakura. We understand.

[Appearance]
Name: Jace Abramellan
Personality: flamboyant and a little crazy. he's more likely to summon a lowlevel kamikaze ghost to aid the thing grappling you than to simply help shove it off. yet by the same token, Jace is less likely to be the villain and more likely the Hero. then again... heroes get cool rewards.
A Little History: Amateur Hacker, and professional DJ.
Terrified of the Glitch: Nope. Life is pain, and pain means you're still alive. Experience reality to the fullest, even in virtual reality.
Extra Information: somewhat vain, and maniacle

[In-Game Appearance]

Name: Wraithos
Species: Vampire
Powers: Attack and personal augmentation magic not fire, but wicked flame, etc. minor mystical summoning.
Weapons: Massive Claymore with belled pommelguard and hoop at the end of the handle, it has a split down the middle teaming with energy. ( quest reward)
Notes: None yet

Attachments

• Raved.png
    Raved.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 7
Name: Roland Zacrow
Appearance: Roland looks like an average 22 year old man. He dresses in sweaters that are always zipped and always wears a set of headphones. He has black hair cut so that while it looks messy, it's actually styled do be that way. He has light green eyes as well.
Personality: Roland is essentially the type of guy who has no direction in life. He simply wants to finish college, get a job, and live the rest of his life indoors playing video games or reading books. He has no friends to speak of, since they all had bigger dreams and moved as soon as they had graduated high school. Not one of them ever called him.
A Little History: Roland is essentially living the way he wants to. He goes to school, then work, then goes home to play video games. He alienated himself from his parents, simply because he had nothing in common with his family. They were kind parents, but once they realized their son had no real goals in life, they focused on his younger brother instead.
Terrified of the Glitch: Roland is not terrified of the glitch. While he figures it may be more than just rumors, he figures that it'll at least make his life a bit more interesting. And if he gets stuck in that world, then at least it's interesting.

Name: Crow
Species: Dragon
In-Game Appearance: Crow is a humanoid with dragon-like features. His eyes are dragon-like, and are a solid gold color. His hair is black, streaked with gold as well. He has large wings, as well, large enough to carry one of his build. However, they aren't used for flying. He wears a set of plate legs, and a tunic above chain mail armor. He wears a few rings, always magically enhanced, so that they give him some small boost in magic.
Powers: Enhanced physical strength, as per his race and job. Crow also has the ability to invoke the powers of Wind, and, as such, can give him an extended reach when swinging his sword.
Weapons: Crow has several weapons at his disposal. He carries a large buster sword which he mainly uses, yet it's mechanically designed to unlock and become two separate claymores instantaneously. When using his buster sword, he can use one hand to swing it around, but can't wield a second weapon. Claymores take one had each. His wings are also a weapon. The skeleton of the wings are plated with razor sharp blades, so that they also serve as weapons. The wings themselves have been blessed so that they can repel weaker magical attacks. However, because of these enhancements, he cannot fly. Crow is also weak against magical attacks, his wings only able to protect him from weaker ones. As such, he has an aversion to mages and the like.

Blade--> no way! YOU TOO? <3 LETS FAN TALK ! OMG!!

Desaecula: profile is short, but I can see A LOT of awesomeness potential in it! You're in (: Thanks for joining!
Blade: Great! Thanks for joininggg!!! :D

~*** NOTICE **~
I will post today and give you all a chance to get into the storyline!
Wait for it! (:

YAY! You're the greatest, Sakura!

Totally, Sakura!!! We can be BESTEST BUDDIES.

[posting now]

Sorry it took so long! I had to really think about character traits and powers to get this one through.
Hopefully, I'll get better at this whole mission-thing as we go on, haha! (:

Wait a couple of minutes for it! I'm almost done!

P.S: If I mentioned you, and you haven't logged in yet, no worries! You can just start in the middle of the story when you get a chance to post and pretend you've been there, haha xD

Sorry for the long wait, I've had a bad last couple of days. I'll get to posting today.

no worries! post when you can! (:

if anyone has any questions or doesn't understand something (I think I made it too complicated), let me know!
this is my first sci-fi video-game ish rp so I'm learning, too ;D

Oh my goodness, last week was insane; I'll try to have a post up either tonight or tomorrow.

wow, I it me, or did the r0p just die?.....bump?

It gets a little less active on weekdays because I'm so busy ! >.<
Don't worry! I have a post coming up and we'll move along nicely (:

[Appearance]
kawaii-2.jpg

Name: Kiri
Personality: Cold, calculating
A Little History: Has no real life outside of C.O.N.D.I.G.N to speak of; A recluse as far as everyone can tell
Terrified of the Glitch: No, Kiri isn't afraid of this glitch, as she believes it's nothing more than technical issues and over-exaggerated rumors
Extra Information: (leave this out if you have nothing else to say)

[In-Game Appearance]
Witch.jpg

((Minus the headdress))
Name: Celo Atrox
Species: Human
Powers: Able to cast spells varying in strength and element- More skilled in the fire/electric elements.
Weapons: Rod
Notes: Nothing to speak of

Nice, bout time we get some moe lifeblood flowing into the rp!

I need to get back into this <.<;;

sweet, read the top part of the post, fortunately right as i was about to come on here to ask how to choose the bookstore, i clicked forward and read the bottom part.

*Heart monitor flat line sound*
*Beats on the rp*
BREATHE DAM YOU!
*beats on the rp again*
Female nurse: "Sir, were losing it!"
(sorry for double post.)

haha (: dont worry about the double post!
i'll try to take care of this with some major hijacking by sunday (:
until then, if anyone wants to get in a post/partner decisions, go ahead!