C.O.N.D.I.G.N --> The Terrifying Glitch

AH! I DID READ YOURS BEFORE! xD
sorry for not remembering, mirurunekoniichan! (:
you're free to jump in! if you can't think of anything~ i can hijack you into my major hijacking xD

double post for greater justice!

i.will.hijack.this.weekend.

IF I DONT YOU CAN ALL LIKE KDSLJFDLDSJGLJGARGLEFLOOP ME!! >_<

i agree, seriously whoever is still interested in these should probably say so, if not say something so sakura knows?

Still waiting for the post, myself. XD Come on, we can carry this along, even if it's just us. :3

Ah, no! I'm sure everyone is still interested.
At the most~ I'm to blame for not posting = =

I will definitely get to it! (:

I'd make another post now, but there's like, nobody anywhere near me ^^;

Hijack post is up! Enjoy (:
Sorry, had to steal your characters for a bit!
Look below to see some material that might help you make your posts longer and more descriptive ~ and possibly make it more like game flow :D
Remember, the level allows you to trade places with someone else! so use strengths & weakness wisely!
Do you want to win on your own? Do you want others to lose? Do you want everyone to win?
Think about it (:

Library 6:
you will get directions from the shopkeeper and walk in the direction.
the library is blocked by a wall fire, followed by wolf-like creatures that require three critical hits to kill and finally, by a wind shield that cannot be swayed simply by an elemental wind skill.

*strategies to think about:*
is there someone with the power over fire?
is there a character with a powerful sword to cut through wind?
is there someone who can control wolves?

Library 4:

the empty lot will be empty so you'll look around to ask someone for help. the people will tell you the library is physically there, but you cannot see it anymore. they have tried to walk towards it and crashed into the doors, but still cannot see it.

*strategies to think about:*
is it surrounded by some kind of magic?
or is it a barrier of sorts?
try physical strength in numbers?

Library 1:

as you move, the area will become considerably dreary and dark. You will find the library at the end of a small, creepy alley. It will be surrounded by an eerie stench of blood and decay and a thick green mist (presume that it is poisonous) which make it difficult to clearly see how far the library is from that point onwards. Once you conquer the mist and the stench, it's a walk through quick-mud followed by randomized insect swarm attacks.

*strategies to think about*
who is well versed in poison?
Is there anyone who can control the undead?
how will they get through the quick mud?
who can ward against the insect attacks?

Library 3:

figure out that the library is two blocks away. walk in any direction (you choose) and find the steps going up to the library. however, most of the steps are broken making it impossible to climb up. the library is blocked by a burning fire that shoots fireballs halfway down the steps that are impossible to dodge.

*strategies to think about*
is there some way to take damage and recover?
is there some way to climb up to the top without the stairs?

Library 5:

after ice shards, you will be attacked by fire balls, and then lightening bolts. entering the next chamber of the library, you will find strange creatures (feel free to describe) - they are wild and only some can be tamed; others (with thick armour) have to be fought.

*strategies*
who has a power that is good against ice?
who can fight against lightning?
can anyone have an advantage over creatures?
what is the best way to fight armoured beings?

So is candyconfetti missing in action or something? o_O

candyconfetti is me! sorry miru!! (: will post today ;D
&& kairoga, i'll PM your partner (:

Oh, I was like... Who's that? @_@ *Too lazy to run through the last page of characters* XD

most likely;; in-game posts will be short;; because of the partners/level one is rather easy anyway.
so everyone~ feel free to post more often with a couple of actions in your post (:

Haha, now we've got the rhythm going, Saki-chan. >;3

hey sakura did moonlit blade ever reply to you?