C.O.N.D.I.G.N --> The Terrifying Glitch

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Can...Bare..ly...Con...Tain...Ex...Cite...Ment...

[Appearance]
anime-hoodie-male.jpg
Name:
Leon Demyan
Personality: Introverted, quiet.
A Little History:
Parents leave him to himself,
does just enough to get through school.
Terrified of the Glitch:
Hasn't gotten enough information on the glitch, so not exactly terrified of it. (just a bit more cautious)
Extra Information:
kind of a techie,
stays to himself in real life, belongs to several clans online, very spiritual. Not really interested in relations.
[In-Game Appearance]
shaman-C.O.N.D.I.G.N rp.jpg
Name:
Kabur
Species:
Troll (one of the lesser used characters at the bottom of the race list.)
Shaman-Warrior (once again near the bottom of the list, the shaman-warrior relies on the power of the 5 elements/spirits (Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Wilds) to defeat his/her opponents, or attack them with melee weapons)
Powers:
Regeneration (troll race) 5 elements/spirits
Weapons:
Staff/Mace
Notes:
acts very spiritual in-game, and slightly an introvert in-game to.

Cool! We have two elemental characters, two more nature-inclined characters.

^.^ SAKURA! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU PUT UP FOR YOUR CHAR!

Nice char sheet Kai...
Yeah I agree murr can't wait for her bio...^>_<^

Heads up, we have an update! (:

Kairoga, you're in ! (: Welcome & thankyou for joining!

I think it's time to put up the IC and get started with this roleplay! :D
(I'll update this post with the IC link sometime tonight)

Anyone who joins afterwards can jump into the fray =]

-------------------------------------------------

[General Appearance]
whimsical.jpg
Name: Ophelia Passion
Personality: She's friendly, cheerful and kind, always saying her "sorrys" and "thankyous." She's the bubbly, energetic type, but she's also everyone's sweetheart. Sometimes she's quiet and thinking, other times she's bouncing all over the place.
She decides things on impulse. She values feelings and relationships. She trusts easily.
A Little History: Ophelia graduated high school early and rushed into college on a game design scholarship. She was one of the few that saw the beta version of C.O.N.D.I.G.N months before it's official release. She's determined to make a better video game. What better way to do so then to conquer the best?
Terrified of the Glitch: Yes, absolutely terrified, but because she wants to create a masterpiece greater than C.O.N.D.I.G.N she knows she has to win the game. What's more, the glitch never appeared in their months and months of testing, so where could it be coming from? If she could solve this mystery, she might be able to learn more than just game design. That's what keep her motivated. The pursuit of knowledge has become a thrill.
Extra Information: Ophelia isn't good with strangers. It takes her time to open up to a person.

[In-Game Appearance]
wingedpretty.jpg
Name: xcandyxconfettix
Species: Angel
Powers: As an Angel, Ophelia has healing magics. As a ranger, she specializes in charming/taming creatures (not players) and land-related/nature-related magic.
Weapons: A Bow & Arrows, Twin Arm-Blades, and Dual Short-Swords.
Notes: She has knowledge of herbs for medical and poisonous needs.

Miru --> take your time! whenever you're ready, jump into the game =D
I wanted to start the IC because its been a week already (:

UPDATE!

The IC is up ! [Here!]
You MAY post!
I have to sleep or I would post. I'll post with Ophelia tomorrow! (:

Characters do NOT know each other.
Make your post at least two-three paragraphs consisting of logging in, checking out the place, and seeing the mission information on your control panel. (think of it like a real video game only virtual - it's your first time into level one).

Have fun! ^^

[Appearance]

blonde4.jpg

Name:Laela Delancre
Personality: Friendly but shy. She doesn't trust people very easily, but when she gains a friend she is loyal to them till the very end.
A Little History: Laela has not always been the shy type. She used to be very confident and outgoing. Five years ago her parents died in a car crash on Christmas Eve. After that she was passed from one foster home to the next till she turned 18. It was then that she was out on her own. A local cafe hired her while she went to college. That is where she met her best friend, Beth. Immediately Beth was hooked to the new game that was sweeping the world by storm, and tried her hardest to get Laela to join in. However, Laela was too busy with her schoolwork to join. One day Beth had slipped into a coma which seemed to be from the game, and it was at that point that Laela had decided she would do anything she could to find out what happened to her friend. Her character wasn't anywhere to be found in the game either. It was clear what she had to do. She had to create a character and enter the game.
Terrified of the Glitch: In the beginning she did not believe in the glitch. She believed that people were going into comas from lack of sleep and food. The injuries to the body, were what Laela believed were self inflicted. However since Beth had slipped into a coma it had changed her mind about all that. She knew Beth was eating and sleeping. It was up to her to find out what happened to her friend.
Extra Information: Laela, right away has no interest in actually playing the game. She only wants to find clues to her friend's disappearance in the game. Later she discovers that she needs to work on her skill and knowledge of the game if she wants to survive.

[In-Game Appearance]

angel.jpg
Name: Saving_Grace
Species: Angel-Human Hybrid
Powers: As most Angels Laela has control of the elements. She also has the ability to heal others.
Weapons: She can fabricate a long, slender staff from thin air which she uses to defend herself.
Notes: Unlike most Angels her wings are hidden. She looks like a regular human. When needed her wings emerge and later she is able to learn to control when they come out.

7d94a2e644c304124e7cc0fa22d2d17dff2f5fe8.jpg
Name: Elena Carter
Personality: Cheerful and boisterous, she speaks her mind and it can sometimes get her in trouble or hurt others feelings but she really is just saying it how she sees it.
A Little History: Elena works at a high end company as a personal assistant to one of the bigwigs. Her job consists of a lot of down time punctuated with moments of running to get coffee or taking notes in a meeting, or typing a memo. The rest of her time is spent playing the C.O.N.D.I.G.N on her laptop.
Terrified of the Glitch: She isn't outright terrified of it, just a bit more...apprehensive. She trusts that the game will be fixed and she'll be good enough to avoid any of the symptoms of the glitch.
Extra Information: She is prone to bouts of being AFK if she has to rush off to grab coffee, but she has macros in place in case she's in a fight. Her favorite thing to do in the game is simply to explore, she'll wander to the deepest parts of the world to find rare items.

Picture670.jpg
Name: Xies
Species: Human
Powers: Xies can craft potions and poisons. He sells his wares and rare treasures around the world, having a small shop set up in one of the largest cities in the world.
Weapons: Xies can only really use spears. He can also makes potions to throw that will explode.
Notes: He can be found in the wilds most of the time, avoiding monsters and hunting for rare treasure. He's a bit of a loot hound and is constantly looking for shiny baubles to sell.

OMG! I will totally join this, I've been looking for a new thing to do as of late. and maybe this will get me back in my kick. :3
319202.jpg
Name: Zoe Rene Peterson
Personality: Open-minded, friendly, over all she's a sweet gal, she tends to get hurt by others easily, and most times it takes time for her to warm up to others.
A Little History: At 20 years old age, she's working on her apprenticeship in tattooing, lives with her older brother Liam who introduced her to the game in the first place, at first she was unsure about the game itself because of the rumor's, but she decided to give it a try.
Terrified of the Glitch: Yes, defiantly a yes. She's scared of what might happen to herself even worst her brother. If anything happens to him, she wouldn't know what to do with herself, since he's more of an active gamer than she is.

[In-Game Appearance]
witchy.jpg
Name: Karma Coma
Species: Human
Powers: A necromancer has the ability to summon the undead and demon's. Along with using arcane magic and poison spell's to stun, poison, or slow the enemy.
Weapons: Handy in staves, or swords.

Finished Saku-chan~! Let me know if you need me to change anything.

Yeah! you're both in, awesome profiles! (:
Thanks for joining!! <3

This is officially awesome!

Ah, Sakura! I'm interested in this RP! >D But I was wondering, when you say Dragon for a race, what exactly do you mean? Like... A humanoid dragon-like race?