Not open for further replies.

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
This is a BUG REPORT THREAD!

We just updated the forums to 1.5.13

If something weird is happening, or giving you errors, report it in this thread.

PLEASE -ONLY- REPORT IT IN THIS THREAD AND IN THE HELP DESK. DO NOT SEND A CONVERSATION, EMAIL, HIT UP PEOPLE IN CHAT OR ON DISCORD UNLESS YOU CANNOT POST ON THE FORUMS.
You might end up messaging the wrong person and getting BAD information. Everyone needs to be able to see what is reported and what has been fixed. Please make sure to report bugs in the right place or we might never get it fixed!

KNOWN ISSUES STILL TO BE ADDRESSED
  • Infinite loading time with the 'reply' button, the same thing for multi-quoting.
    • Text-editor has been reverted to the basic text-editor until a solution is found.
  • Bbcodes not working in the signatures.
  • Several Google fonts, as well as regular fonts not working and defaulting into Times New Roman.
  • Private Messages privacy settings are reversed. Members who are hiding their 'read date' are being shown and these who aren't hiding are being 'hidden'.
  • Image urls automatically pop up the image, instead of pasting the url.
  • Words breaking up into a new line with urls.
  • Rich Text Editor generates the wrong code when trying to insert a tab code.
  • 405 error when trying to post where members have to confirm their humanity.
  • The 'justify' text-align code is not working. Same goes for the background code.
  • Editor is showing problems with large posts.
  • Table codes breaking
  • ---

Last edited by a moderator:
The reply button is still not working. :/

There are no working bbcodes to adjust image size or float properties within sigs.

bimg
imga
divs
tables
encadre

Nothin doin'.

I'm not sure if it affects all posts, but any post I've made where a different font has been used seems to have the font transformed into times new roman. Any posts done in Google Docs and copy/pasted over have been completely changed into times new roman, as well.

For example, this sentence should be in Trebutchet MS. But it isn't, despite it being labelled so even in BBCode.

Additionally, the 'Font Family' selector seems to be bugged in general on the rich text editor. Each font selection pops up twice on the selection box. So there are two 'Times New Roman's, two 'Arial's, etc.

This just my computer, or visible to everyone?

I'm not sure if it affects all posts, but any post I've made where a different font has been used seems to have the font transformed into times new roman. Any posts done in Google Docs and copy/pasted over have been completely changed into times new roman, as well.

For example, this sentence should be in Trebutchet MS. But it isn't, despite it being labelled so even in BBCode.

Additionally, the 'Font Family' selector seems to be bugged in general on the rich text editor. Each font selection pops up twice on the selection box. So there are two 'Times New Roman's, two 'Arial's, etc.

This just my computer, or visible to everyone?
WELL I'LL BE DAMNED D:<<

Mine too.

I have a post in my test thread here: Pahn's bébé code pahnderings [DO NOT POST]

Where I've tested fonts that worked, and now more than half of them are no longer working. Originally, those were mainly locally compatible, whether or not they were installed on your system. But now it seems like it's not? D:

*screams at Diana to fix things*

@Jakers I am also seeing Times New Roman in your post when I'm viewing it on the site proper, but, if it makes any difference, the Trebuchet MS does display correctly in the email notification that I got for your post (or, technically, the post where Pahn quoted your post, but still).

All PM posts no longer show "Last Read Date" by the other party.

If I was writing with someone oh lets call him John Smith. It would show my Last read date, but his says N/A Ive checked all previous posts that Ive got currently going. This just started as of yesterday.

All PM posts no longer show "Last Read Date" by the other party.

If I was writing with someone oh lets call him John Smith. It would show my Last read date, but his says N/A Ive checked all previous posts that Ive got currently going. This just started as of yesterday.

Ask your partner if they have that option ticked on or off- people have the ability to tick on or off whether or not they want people to see what their "last read date" was and can do so in their privacy settings.

Its not just one person tho. Its all of them. And I pretty religiously stalk my PM's. They've never shown this before, until today

Also Had one of my partners check. It says that for me on His PM's and Ive not changed any settings

Reactions: Navuso
Yeah, I just checked my PM's, and I'm seeing the same thing as @MandaPanda. Well, sort of. Nearly all the last read dates are now "N/A". I thought it was universal at first, but there are a few exceptions. The members whose last read dates still work don't seem to have anything in common, from what I can see. >.>"

Reactions: Navuso
I can confirm this is a bug.

I have double-checked my settings, and my last read preferences are set to show my partner when I read my messages.
Talking to one of my RP buddies (whom I used to be able to see their last read date on the messages), they say that my information shows as N/A.

However, if I set it to HIDE my last read date, it shows up.
Which tells me that there's something reversed in the system. So people who don't want their last read date to be seen are currently getting it seen, while those that want it seen are hidden.

• Useful
Reactions: Captain Asshat
Not sure if this is a new feature that is supposed to be implemented, but I find it a fair nuisance:

Whenever I try to insert an image url within the div boxes it turns into an image. As if it automatically triggers the [ i m g ] code. Sometimes I just want the image url, not the actual image to pop up. :c

EDIT: I manage to solve this problem by hitting the ctrl+z combination, but it isn't ideal. Thanks anyway for the tips!

Last edited:
Not sure if this is a new feature that is supposed to be implemented, but I find it a fair nuisance:

Whenever I try to insert an image url within the div boxes it turns into an image. As if it automatically triggers the [ i m g ] code. Sometimes I just want the image url, not the actual image to pop up. :c
I figured that was just chrome being stupid, lol. However, for now: You can do ctrl + shift + v to paste the url instead of letting it fill in the img code. Or you could right-click and choose paste as plain text. Or if you're doing it on mobile, just copy the bbcode one and paste it in the bbcode editor before switching back to the rich text one.

These are just alternatives until that gets fixed, obviously.

Am I the only one unable to reply to comments (full or partial) in order to quote them in a reply?
This glitch is happening only in the rich text editor mode, but if I switch to the bbcode editor when I click the reply button, it quotes it no problem. (so I currently switch to the bbcode edit mode, hit the reply button, then switch back to the rich text editor)

*CRIES LOUDLY*

A lot of Google Fonts are no longer working. Pls fix T__T

• Thank You
Reactions: Eru and rissa
So the description for the RP content tag for "Sword and sandals" is a little, um, odd....

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Useful
Reactions: Kagayours
It's not much of a big deal, but I figured I would bring it up.. When I look under "Conversation Participants" in private messages it doesn't show the last time the post was seen by the other party. Here is a screenshot of what I mean.

Screenshot_20170430-040100.png

directly replying to someone doesn't seem to work consistently. :/

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sylvinar Cross
Hey, everyone! There seem to be a lot of bug reports coming in about the same bugs that we have been dealing with for a while. The first post of this thread has been updated to reflect these bugs. We have already gathered the following bugs:

• Infinite loading time with the 'reply' button, the same thing for multi-quoting.
  • Bbcodes not working in the signatures.
  • Several Google fonts, as well as regular fonts not working and defaulting into Times New Roman.
  • Private Messages privacy settings are reversed. Members who are hiding their 'read date' are being shown and these who aren't hiding are being 'hidden'.
  • Image urls automatically pop up the image, instead of pasting the url.
  • Words breaking up into a new line with urls.
  • ---
If your bug is in the list, know that we are aware of them and working on a way to fix them as soon as possible. No need to report about them again, or repeatedly! If your bug isn't in the list, please do report it here so that we can add it to the list and work on it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.