Not open for further replies.

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
This is a BUG REPORT THREAD!

We just updated the forums to 1.5.13

If something weird is happening, or giving you errors, report it in this thread.

PLEASE -ONLY- REPORT IT IN THIS THREAD AND IN THE HELP DESK. DO NOT SEND A CONVERSATION, EMAIL, HIT UP PEOPLE IN CHAT OR ON DISCORD UNLESS YOU CANNOT POST ON THE FORUMS.
You might end up messaging the wrong person and getting BAD information. Everyone needs to be able to see what is reported and what has been fixed. Please make sure to report bugs in the right place or we might never get it fixed!

KNOWN ISSUES STILL TO BE ADDRESSED
  • Infinite loading time with the 'reply' button, the same thing for multi-quoting.
    • Text-editor has been reverted to the basic text-editor until a solution is found.
  • Bbcodes not working in the signatures.
  • Several Google fonts, as well as regular fonts not working and defaulting into Times New Roman.
  • Private Messages privacy settings are reversed. Members who are hiding their 'read date' are being shown and these who aren't hiding are being 'hidden'.
  • Image urls automatically pop up the image, instead of pasting the url.
  • Words breaking up into a new line with urls.
  • Rich Text Editor generates the wrong code when trying to insert a tab code.
  • 405 error when trying to post where members have to confirm their humanity.
  • The 'justify' text-align code is not working. Same goes for the background code.
  • Editor is showing problems with large posts.
  • Table codes breaking
  • ---

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure what's happening I use my phone to access the site. When I access the side panel that has the privacy profile page etc sometimes when I click on the signature it will take me to my profile page or clicking the privacy button will take it to the update status. Maybe it's a bug? It stops then starts not too much of a big deal just wanted to see if it was something.
I can't seem to replicate this issue on my phone! Make sure that your browser page is fully loaded before trying to navigate using the side menu, and let me know if you still have trouble with misdirecting to the wrong page.

Pages are fully loaded. I cleared everything I felt might be the issue but it still happens on and off I don't know maybe my phone is headed for the trash.

Pages are fully loaded. I cleared everything I felt might be the issue but it still happens on and off I don't know maybe my phone is headed for the trash.
I'll look into this, but it may be something on your end and out of our control. Could you tell me what browser you're using?

Reactions: Caitriona
Is this a bug? Looks like a bug!

Anyway, I can't reply to/like a profile post on my profile. No idea why. Screenshot added to the attachments.

EDIT: So, apparently it is the imga code causing this to happen on the phone. It moves the buttons next to the image and out of frame for smaller screens.

Attachments

• 01E66893-0210-4593-9032-B907D5B6E8B0.png
    01E66893-0210-4593-9032-B907D5B6E8B0.png
    433.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Hi, I don't know if this is just me or not but I've been getting an Error message whenever I try to search anything.
I've tried a general search and I've tried a 'by member' search - this has been going on a few days now. I checked the announcements but I may have missed something.

Is there a reason this is happening or is it just a glitch?

Hi, I don't know if this is just me or not but I've been getting an Error message whenever I try to search anything.
I've tried a general search and I've tried a 'by member' search - this has been going on a few days now. I checked the announcements but I may have missed something.

Is there a reason this is happening or is it just a glitch?
Yeah, all searching is unfortunately completely broken right now. To quote from the Important Notes and Things to Come announcement that was posted on Sunday:

Moving along, we have a series of related announcements. As some of you may have noticed, the on-site search function is borked. The good news is, we know what's wrong and what needs to be done to fix it. The BAD news is that the only way to fix it is to go ahead with updating the forum software to Xenforo 2.x.

Yeah, all searching is unfortunately completely broken right now. To quote from the Important Notes and Things to Come announcement that was posted on Sunday:

Thank you so much! I'm sorry I thought I read through that announcement but I guess I wasn't paying as much attention as I thought.

Thanks again! Have a wonderful day!

Reactions: Jorick
When I click a link in the website or search something, it says "error, please try again later"

When I click a link in the website or search something, it says "error, please try again later"
Search is currently not working and will be fixed after a software update. If you are clicking on content tags, or trying to view the latest posts by a user, those are also affected by the problem with the search system. If you are clicking on something else and getting an error, please be specific so we can determine whether or not search is the culprit or if there is another issue!

So I've been coming across this issue lately where I can see messages that have been deleted in threads. I'm the only one whose been having the problem according to this group I'm in. This is like the third time it's happened. After a while it goes away but I figured I'd post it in case it turns into some sort of security issue.

Here's an example of a deleted message I'm still seeing:
E78F7291-1988-46D9-9207-E4ADCF392477.png

Is there something wrong with the More Options button? There seems to be times when the button doesn't seem to work other than when posting a new post or if i'm attempting to edit something small. However when trying to press more options when attempting to edit something large like a character or an entire lore post it either completely stops responding the page, gives me "#" and just a white screen and when I refresh it, it gives me an error stating that this action can only be taken when posting or something along those lines?

The more options button was working fine all day and any other time but suddenly just occurred and now i'm unable to do any type of changes in the more options to be able to preview posts that I've edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.