BUG REPORTS THREAD: XF 1.4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because you haven't joined any bgroups. Once you do, a bgroups tab will pop up, and the rest will go back to normal.

The user profile tab issues related to bgroups is already a known bug. The shortcut quick fix is to join a bgroup, as stated above. It'll be fixed for everyone once this new group thing is done being tested and gets implemented to replace the old groups.

Nevermind, so sorry lol it was my computer, but its fixed now XD

So, me and my buddy just started a one x one roleplay together and the thread is still on page one. I've watched the thread without email notifications and I always check back every once and a while to see if I want to fix something. What's going on?

ALL THE MESSAGES ARE BLANK?

ALL THE MESSAGES ARE BLANK?
Given the title of this thread that had the same message, the issue seems to be a lack of alerts for new posts despite having the thread watched and not making the mistake explained in this this other thread.

Unless you're talking about something different and not asking Unsun a question. If so, whoops.

Given the title of this thread that had the same message, the issue seems to be a lack of alerts for new posts despite having the thread watched and not making the mistake explained in this this other thread.

Unless you're talking about something different and not asking Unsun a question. If so, whoops.
Thanks, but I'm actually having this issue on my PM's? Any advice on that.

Dunno if someone's reported this or not, but the insert image feature hasn't been working in the group section.

Sorry if someone noted this and I missed it. XD

On member profiles if you click on the different sections it leads you to the previous one instead, it's really bad that I can't read some RP resumes because of that.
Does not happen in all profiles, only in those that don't have all sections filled so there would be some sections not showing in the top menus

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
On member profiles if you click on the different sections it leads you to the previous one instead, it's really bad that I can't read some RP resumes because of that.
Does not happen in all profiles, only in those that don't have all sections filled so there would be some sections not showing in the top menus
Individuals can fix their profile tabs by joining a b-group, as that makes all tabs go back into place.

I assume this is just because the B-groups are a part of the current test they've been running with them. I assume that once this testing is done, the feats will be fixed.

Individuals can fix their profile tabs by joining a b-group, as that makes all tabs go back into place.

I assume this is just because the B-groups are a part of the current test they've been running with them. I assume that once this testing is done, the feats will be fixed.
thanks, that will fix it for people who view me, still can't view right from people who didn't join a Bgroup. hope will be be all fixed soon

I'm having one weird issue that is effecting me with this website on both my phone and computer. Its frequent enough that its starting to bother me, however, I've till now ignored it. My issues is when I log in, I'll click to go to forum, inbox or another pert of website and have to relog in anywhere from on to three more times before the site accepts me as logged in. The other problem is at times I'm logged on and writing a post or trying to go from Groups to Inbox or other section and I have to again log in one to three times before it accepts that I'm logged in. How do I fix this problem?

I'm having one weird issue that is effecting me with this website on both my phone and computer. Its frequent enough that its starting to bother me, however, I've till now ignored it. My issues is when I log in, I'll click to go to forum, inbox or another pert of website and have to relog in anywhere from on to three more times before the site accepts me as logged in. The other problem is at times I'm logged on and writing a post or trying to go from Groups to Inbox or other section and I have to again log in one to three times before it accepts that I'm logged in. How do I fix this problem?
My bet is that this is because when you log in, you don't select the stay logged in button. That should stop the problem, though, I can't say for sure.

@Hades You can quickly fix the issue of being unable to view other people's roleplay resumes by right clicking on the 'roleplay resume' tab and opening it up in a new window.

So my alerts will pop up saying I have so many alerts then when I click on it it's always less than what it tells me. E.g. Just now it said I had six, I clicked on it, I had three.

So my alerts will pop up saying I have so many alerts then when I click on it it's always less than what it tells me. E.g. Just now it said I had six, I clicked on it, I had three.
Are you in groups? If so, when watching a group, you will get a 'phantom alert' whenever a thread is added to or deleted from the group. This also happens when someone posts in a group thread and that post is deleted before you click the alert.

Alright, so I'm not terribly for sure if this is a bug, a coding error on my part, or what, but whenever I edit this single post (which just so happens to be the Original Post for my OOC), random pairs of [i][/i] and sometimes just single [i] appear, and it causes bbcode errors. In addition to that, any time I make an edit or preview, certain tags specific to centering and more so fieldsets randomly copy or displace themselves and require I go back, assess where they are and edit them back to their original place. This occurs whether I preview it or notm the Rich Text Editor, or the Raw BBCode Editor. This is just recent (started today) and I've jumped back and forth between just trying to preview it without editing and then different edits: I have the exact same issues every time. My last edit before these errors occurred was actually a general content update, so there were no new tags introduced or removed. If I could figure out how or why this happening on my own, I wouldn't post for help.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/avatar-a-legend-reborn.81832/#post-1657669

One of the tags in the Science Fiction subforum is misspelled.

It is spelled "Apocolyptic" when it should be "Apocalyptic."

Status
Not open for further replies.