BUG REPORTS THREAD: XF 1.4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have unchecked the box that says 'Use the Flash-based uploader to upload attachments', saved my changes and then went to change my avatar. Upon clicking browse, the same issue happened in that nothing happened at all. For some reason, my files still wont load up..
can you get me a screenshot of what you see after you click browse?

Reactions: Quiet Souris
can you get me a screenshot of what you see after you click browse?
Im not sure how to take a screenshot, but I will once I find out how. As for what I see, I dont see anything. I click browse, nothing happens. I click it again, nothing happens. It doesnt seem responsive at all.

What system are you on?
For mac, it's command shift 3.

@Diana

Oh well that's okay! Thanks for considering it. ^^

The banners are no longer working.

Strange. They're working again. Sorry!

• Thank You
Reactions: firejay1
I need help! After the forum updates were done I noticed that my clip board (or whatever it is called) went MIA (missing in action) on my phone and on the laptop I use when I can.Here's a screen shot of it while I'm on my windows phone.Someone please help me.

P.S Please ignore the text in the picture.I was took the screen shoot while in a conversation and I was telling someone of the issue I noticed.

1418493567.jpg

I need help! After the forum updates were done I noticed that my clip board (or whatever it is called) went MIA (missing in action) on my phone and on the laptop I use when I can.Here's a screen shot of it while I'm on my windows phone.Someone please help me.

P.S Please ignore the text in the picture.I was took the screen shoot while in a conversation and I was telling someone of the issue I noticed.

1418493567.jpg

People on mobile devices were having issues being able to post with the editor turned on, so it's temporarily turned off on mobile devices while we look for a fix!

People on mobile devices were having issues being able to post with the editor turned on, so it's temporarily turned off on mobile devices while we look for a fix!
I don't see it when I use a laptop either.Shouldn't I see it on the laptop?

(Edit: Never mind I can see the clip board/editor from the computer now.I'll just manage the best I can until the issue is fixed and I can use the editor from my phone again.)

Last edited:
@Diana sadly, marking all forums as read hasn't helped me not getting alerts when I am tagged. Any other suggestions or quick fixes for this issue?

Seems my laptop lacks the ability to screenshot. I find that odd, seeing as how I paid a good $600 for this damn thing.
Hey Virgil.If your laptop is anything like the one I use the print screen button is on the right hand corner of the keyboard to the left of the delete button.The button may have prt sc on it or hit the start button type in snip and look for Snipping Tool because that's another way to screen shot from the computer.Hopefully your computer has it.I just learned how to use it on the computer I'm on.

This website may help with screen shots as well. :)

Hey Virgil.If your laptop is anything like the one I use the print screen button is on the right hand corner of the keyboard to the left of the delete button.The button may have prt sc on it or hit the start button type in snip and look for Snipping Tool because that's another way to screen shot from the computer.Hopefully your computer has it.I just learned how to use it on the computer I'm on.

This website may help with screen shots as well. :)
My print screen tool wont work, but I will try the snipping tool. The thing is that there really isnt something to screen shot. The browse button simply isnt responsive.

Will the submitting of banners be fixed relatively soon?

Trying to view any page after 2 of the "Ratings You've Received" page says "Unfortunately, none of your content has received any ratings yet. You'll need to keep posting!" even though I've received enough ratings for there to be 7 pages total.

This is a small thing, but can we fix the quoting issue?

Right now, if I just append quote tags around content in the regular Rich Text Editor, line breaks cause the quote to get split up into separate quote boxes.

This is fixable by using the BBCode editor but it can be kind of a hassle.

It's better than it used to be, but it still seems to occur when your quote contains text that changes format.

Status
Not open for further replies.