BUG REPORTS THREAD: XF 1.4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a small thing, but can we fix the quoting issue?

Right now, if I just append quote tags around content in the regular Rich Text Editor, line breaks cause the quote to get split up into separate quote boxes.

This is fixable by using the BBCode editor but it can be kind of a hassle.

It's better than it used to be, but it still seems to occur when your quote contains text that changes format.

If it's happening with text that changes format, it means you bbcode close tags are getting out of order with the quote tags! (As in, maybe a /color tag got posted outside of the /quote command. ) Rich editors aren't always able to intuitively know what order tags have to be in when text gets highlighted and bbcode inserted. D:

Like I pointed out on skype, Typo Here

Keep your personal feelings to yourself.
You should not ever ban a person simply because they annoy you or for other personal reasons. If you find yourself too personally involved with a situation, be it you just don't like that person or the current drama includes yourself - pass it on to a different mod. If you handle the situation yourself you are likely to make biased and unfair decisions based on your own feelings. Even the most patient people can make these mistakes. In may cases even when you do handle yourself well, a user may use your personal involvement against you and this will cause unnecessary problems.

Should be many to make sense :3

Don't forget it now Diana :D <3

Not sure if this is where to put it, but a couple of the links on the home page are broken and I thought I'd let you know.

Affected links:

ROLEPLAY 101
DONATING

Seems my avatar problem still persists. I deleted my previous avatar to see if it'd let me open my files again, but that didnt work so I chose my current one from the selections below. The 'browse' button is still unresponsive for me. Ive made sure that I wasnt blocking any pop up windows or anything like that, and I made sure that none of my files were corrupted and what-not, and yet I am still unable to browse through my files like I used to be able to. I unchecked the box that says "Use flash based uploader" and that didnt change things, either. Still unresponsive. I also tried deleting a bunch of my files, thinking that maybe I had too many to load, but that hasnt solved the issue either..​

With the light theme, when you're viewing someone's mini-profile thing, the area which says the title, age, and location are all a light gray, while the rest of the box is black.

Seems my avatar problem still persists. I deleted my previous avatar to see if it'd let me open my files again, but that didnt work so I chose my current one from the selections below. The 'browse' button is still unresponsive for me. Ive made sure that I wasnt blocking any pop up windows or anything like that, and I made sure that none of my files were corrupted and what-not, and yet I am still unable to browse through my files like I used to be able to. I unchecked the box that says "Use flash based uploader" and that didnt change things, either. Still unresponsive. I also tried deleting a bunch of my files, thinking that maybe I had too many to load, but that hasnt solved the issue either..​
I have finally figured it out. For some reason, it only responds if I hit the 'enter' key on my keyboard but hey, as long as it works, Im cool. Sorry for the bothersome trouble that had an easy solution~​

I have a lot of problems with this site when I'm on mobile, mainly that clicking just about anything on the landing page will cause my phone's browser to crash.

- Groups section is BALLS. If you have an error in there, we may not be able to fix it.
Awwww, sad. I'm infinitely annoyed by my odd vertical tabs P:

busted.png

Aaaaand also with the fact that the editor only starts at the center of the browser, and so is half as wide as it ought to be.

There's nothing that can be done in groups, though?

Is it just us? For some reason, a friend and I see our groups when we click on the roleplay resume button. We're both part of the Buns' Puns group xD

cDak8Vy.png

Is it just us? For some reason, a friend and I see our groups when we click on the roleplay resume button. We're both part of the Buns' Puns group xD

cDak8Vy.png

this is prolly a bug from the new beta groups testing. O__O

Don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but I was just in my Profile Page, and when I click the "Groups" tab it reads "There are currently no bgroups to display." However, when I click the "Roleplay Resume" tab, it shows the groups I'm involved in, and my actual resume is under the "Albums" tab. My actual albums are under my "Blog Entries" tab, and there's no way to access my blog entries from the profile itself, I guess. I'm using Google Chrome. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Just thought I'd report the bug.

Oh wait. That's literally what you were just discussing...

This message was given to me in the 'postings' tab:

The following error occurred:

The search could not be completed. Please try again later.

I can't access the find all content by feature when i want to open an rpi joined and haven't gotten any replies to. I get the same error message as Amaranthe

Last edited:
The "Postings" Tab in member profiles always comes up with a "this search cannot be completed." Is this just me, or a bug?

The "Postings" Tab in member profiles always comes up with a "this search cannot be completed." Is this just me, or a bug?
I'm having the same problem.

Situation resolved. Posting section is back up and ruining.

Don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but;

On user profiles the tabs are a bit messed up:

On my page under groups, it says "There are currently no bgroups to display."

Under my Roleplay Resume, my groups are listed and my Roleplay Resume is under Previous Names. And my Previous Names are under Media, so basically everything was shifted to the right, except for Profile, Postings, Recent Activity and Information.

And I just noticed that this has happened to some other users not just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.