BUG REPORT THREAD: XF 1.2.3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Menus are fixed, and now overlays are fixed!

Reactions: 2 people
Whenever I get an alert it says I have two new ones... but it's always just one thing. Confuuuused.

I occasionally get a notification from Firefox that says your permissions are out of date. Specifically while in the cbox. I can't undo this from my browser in any way that I've been able to figure out. I thought maybe my laptop internal time was to blame but that isn't it.

I occasionally get a notification from Firefox that says your permissions are out of date. Specifically while in the cbox. I can't undo this from my browser in any way that I've been able to figure out. I thought maybe my laptop internal time was to blame but that isn't it.

If it is just the past hour or so it is because I made a change. Otherwise try and let me know a couple times it actually happens.

Clicking on links in a post, to something like someone's Roleplay Resume, or to a form (like in the RP Invitation Request starting post) gives an error, saying it can't find the page. But in the case of someone's Roleplay Resume, I can still click on their username, and then on the resume from their profile page.

This issue seems to have been resolved.

Last edited:
I've been getting this huge error message at random times trying to load the site post on forums or replying to pms and it says something about an SQL server and xenforo and all kinds of stuff. It has like nine steps in it. I can't remember it all but next time it occurs I'll try to copy paste.

Also keep getting cannot connect to server error
Are you still getting the first error? Also, what is the more detailed message that is probably at the bottom of the browser error page?

It's no more detailed than that. Just tells me it can't connect and no so far I haven't had the first one other than the other day. Brow happy belated birthday again lol

Since I am not getting mass "help me" posts I am leaning towards it being at your end. Try running a traceroute or mtr test immediately after getting one of the errors

This just happened today, when I try to check my postings, or another person's, it tells me an error has occurred. Try again later.

Is this only happening to me?

Clicking upon the Watched Forums does not show me my Watched threads. However I still get alerts to the threads I know I'm watching. =/

Is there a limit to the amount of mentions you are able to do in one post?
Because I made a few and they didn't work.

Not sure if this has been reported yet, too lazy to look. However, whenever I seem to use BBcode (solid, fieldset, imga) it just doesn't want to work and creates multiple instances of boxes or doesn't align propely whenever I type more than just a few paragraphs. I'm not sure what the damn deal is, but it is definitely annoying.

I notice that every time I get a pm, the alert system re-highlights a previously received alert or even alerts and says I got new alerts when I in fact don't.

Looks like we have font spilling off the pages. I think it's the Fieldset code.

Like here.

Last edited:
Viewed the logs today at 5/30/14 Around 10:15. Reloaded messages which usually gets the text back for me, instead it showed a 404 message and something about not finding the resource or something.

Not a bug, but I have a question that does not deserve an entire topic; the rep-option "Cat like typing detected" - is it positive or negative?

Not a bug, but I have a question that does not deserve an entire topic; the rep-option "Cat like typing detected" - is it positive or negative?

It's negative!

Status
Not open for further replies.