BUG REPORT THREAD: XF 1.2.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logs are supposed to be cleaned out once a month. I just wasn't able to do that until recently... o___o

So are they completely wiped from the database?

Yeees. Chat logs are not permanent! This is why we tell people they need to save their charp logs and why we tell people not to link to the logs and to copy-paste them instead. Keeping them long term only creates long, long lists of unsearchable files. :(

Chat boxes , while much improved and appreciated, are still wonky on mobile; one can see the chat, but the home menu blocks off half the page, preventing joining or seeing older messages

2qa70qd.jpg

o93ksg.jpg

It does that on the IPad too. I just click on the link provided and the panel disappears.

We're unable to make the chats completely mobile compliant. D: The best we can do is give the fullscreen link that is provided there under the chat.

• Thank You
Reactions: Minibit
Sadface! The full screen is really annoying to navigate since the text lines don't fit in the screen and you have to keep scrolling up and down :(

The alert system seems broken (repeated notifications about alerts) and I don't think it is my fault but I am too lazy to check right now.

It apparently does that when a group thread gets deleted. >> Which is a step up from it saying "there is a new post in __ group" when the thread gets deleted. ...But still a problem. >:[

It apparently does that when a group thread gets deleted. >> Which is a step up from it saying "there is a new post in __ group" when the thread gets deleted. ...But still a problem. >:[

Well at least it isn't my problem so I can be the one who says this... FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT

This isn't a bug as it is a question, but where did the title bar for threads and blogs go? It's weird viewing a page without a title.

Member cards/Avatar popups are still dark colour set on Opal and Quartz, not sure if this is just mobile or not

EDIT; the prompts for linking/inserting pictures etc is also on the wrong colour scheme

Last edited:
On my computer, I can't rate (like, love, etc.) a post. When I hover over the buttons, it twitches and the little speak boxes mesh together. I'm on Google Chrome, if that helps.

EDIT: I found a way around it when I'm on the computer. I have to left click and click 'Open Link in New Tab'. It works for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if it's me, a bug on Iwaku, or something else, but I thought I'd ask anyway.
I'm currently using Google Chrome on my laptop because it has a built in spell check. However, starting this morning the spell check doesn't want to work on iwaku :( but it does seem to work on search bars and things on other sites.

I also noticed the text box stuff has been updated so I was wondering if the two could be related.

I can work around it, but I thought I'd give you all a heads up :)

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
For some reason spell check is no longer working. Perhaps it's the new box, but it would really help if it came back lol.

I am having the spell check issue as well. It's not needed, but it is super helpful.

The box thingy is not only incompatible with my web browser's spellcheck, but it also causes lag every now and then for my IPad :/ It's super annoying because it's with this box thingy. Oh, and I lost three hundred words of a post because it seems to lack a save option, which I rely on when my browser crashes or suddenly refreshes. Not. Amused.

On mobile when I try to change the color of the text the box resets and deletes all of what I wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.