BUG REPORT THREAD: XF 1.2.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it's the Previous Names tab that's blank o.o from there everything is one over and the blogs are knocked clear off the grid .-.

I meant to report this earlier, but then I got distracted>>.>​

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, I thought I had it fixed, but it looks like it got away again. O__O I'mma see what I can do about it

Mowkie's thread in the Writing Art Museum prompts my browser - and also another member on the site - to block it completely because of malware. It's probably something in someone's signature again, but figured I'd let you guys know.

For some reason in the CBOX when someone links me to another thread on IWAKU, it fills up the CBOX chat with the page and I never leave the CBOX. I can though see where you Type into the Cbox (It shows what you want to say, the color you want to use, the post and exit button, but where the words are supposed to be for the other members? It's entirely filled with another page.
It's so weird, and I don't know why it happens. If it's only me, then whatever I don't care, it's easy to fix by reloading the page or not clicking those links. But I figured its worth mentioning.

Mowkie's thread in the Writing Art Museum prompts my browser - and also another member on the site - to block it completely because of malware. It's probably something in someone's signature again, but figured I'd let you guys know.

I am not getting any prompts, can you tell me which page of the thread you're getting them in? O_O Or did someone already fix it?

Alright I got it! It was one of the pictures in someone's post. o_o

The last tabs on people's profile pages are still a little wonky. It's like there set back or something. After the group tab I mean. Example on my page previous names is blank. I click on role play resume and it shows my previous names. I click on blog entries and it shows what I have written for my role play resume. I know this is something you were working on, not sure if you still are or if it was fixed. Just letting you know Diana!! :D

Chrome and CBOX don't seem to agree I think, because I've unintentionally logged in more than once by switching to full screen mode. I tried to fix it but ended up with three clones in the chat. I don't have any idea on how to get them logged off without just leaving chat and waiting for them to time out. I'm not sure if others are having this problem or not :x

Chrome and CBOX don't seem to agree I think, because I've unintentionally logged in more than once by switching to full screen mode. I tried to fix it but ended up with three clones in the chat. I don't have any idea on how to get them logged off without just leaving chat and waiting for them to time out. I'm not sure if others are having this problem or not :x

You need to switch to full screen mode before logging in.

Can't create a thread in the One on One Roleplaying Forum? Not sure if bug or just server error like it says. Can still post elsewhere just fine.

Can't create a thread in the One on One Roleplaying Forum? Not sure if bug or just server error like it says. Can still post elsewhere just fine.

Try again and either get a screencap of the error, or copy and paste it for me!

The following error occurred:
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

Fixed for the moment! O_O looks like we're having a weird error with something else. But should be fine for now!

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
Status
Not open for further replies.