Broken Rose (supernatural romance)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
This roleplay needs more male characters. XD And some more types of lore!

Not yet I don't think. Incidentally ignoring new Asmo and avoiding this OOC when I can. I apologize but whatever glitter-high Asmo is on is just wigging me out.

Poor Jacky-chan. *hugs*

It's kinda ironic that the rp you don't seem to take as seriously is the one I have the most inspiration for.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xmFXEcI_AA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

*Sniggers*

I like Asmo all happy... people are more likely to believe that I'm drugging and kidnapping him when he's like this. <3

Did you say males are needed? I might put one up if that is so.

Yessir, we need more male characters. :D

Okay. I'll ponder and see what I can recycle from memory. Vampires are fine? I promise there will not be an iota of relation to Twilight.

Hahaha, Vampires are cool yes! XD

Sorry.

Also, not sure how to handle RL pix. When I RP'd I dealt exclusively with animoo avatars.

You could use an anime pic if you wanted to. XD A lot of us just prefer using real lify pics. (I can't even find one that suits my characters. e.e;)

*stares at Diana*

*Smiles at Asmodeus.* :D Anime pics are totally okay, right? You DID say newb friendly!

If you really think it will break the uncanny valley, I can go picless. No need to coddle me, be frank; I started RP at least six or seven years ago. To me it just feels that RL pix start to intrude upon vicarious experience, so I am a bit uncomfortable. However, I recognize a lot of you from an old stint at Iwaku a year or so ago, so I am interested.

Also, I clicked 'like the post' by accident. Not that I don't like it though.

My limit to people trying to dine on me, however, is one. **rubs insecticide on self**