Broken Rose (supernatural romance)

This roleplay needs more male characters. XD And some more types of lore!

Not yet I don't think. Incidentally ignoring new Asmo and avoiding this OOC when I can. I apologize but whatever glitter-high Asmo is on is just wigging me out.

Poor Jacky-chan. *hugs*

It's kinda ironic that the rp you don't seem to take as seriously is the one I have the most inspiration for.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xmFXEcI_AA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

*Sniggers*

I like Asmo all happy... people are more likely to believe that I'm drugging and kidnapping him when he's like this. <3

Did you say males are needed? I might put one up if that is so.

Yessir, we need more male characters. :D

Okay. I'll ponder and see what I can recycle from memory. Vampires are fine? I promise there will not be an iota of relation to Twilight.

Hahaha, Vampires are cool yes! XD

Sorry.

Also, not sure how to handle RL pix. When I RP'd I dealt exclusively with animoo avatars.

You could use an anime pic if you wanted to. XD A lot of us just prefer using real lify pics. (I can't even find one that suits my characters. e.e;)

*stares at Diana*

*Smiles at Asmodeus.* :D Anime pics are totally okay, right? You DID say newb friendly!

If you really think it will break the uncanny valley, I can go picless. No need to coddle me, be frank; I started RP at least six or seven years ago. To me it just feels that RL pix start to intrude upon vicarious experience, so I am a bit uncomfortable. However, I recognize a lot of you from an old stint at Iwaku a year or so ago, so I am interested.

Also, I clicked 'like the post' by accident. Not that I don't like it though.

My limit to people trying to dine on me, however, is one. **rubs insecticide on self**