Broken Rose (supernatural romance)

I swear it's only when I open my mouth that the magic happens.

LIKE INCANTATIONS.

Could you please post soon Jumi?

Yeah, I'll get right on that after I finish my 80 hour work week, and pay my rent.

It's cool, take your time. To expedite the process I recommend thinking about your future post while at work :D

I wonder where Asumu went to...
**tugs on his sleeve**
But anyway, Orion, maybe you and I could set something up. I need something to do with Farron since Diana is super busy and I know that Jumi's been ultra busy and I was just thinking...? :3

Jack Shade's law?

How on earth does that explain a popular library?

It's all your fault. POST AT THESE PEOPLE. Entertain them, Jack. >>;

Give the people cak .. Posts!!

Need a summary, Iliana?

Right, I'm thinking Kitti's date at the new nightclub would be a good scene, so if anyone else feels like getting an invite or hearing about a party tonight, work it into you plots. Iliana, since your character is still in the night time, we could say that the other characters are just a day behind you and we'll all get onto the same timeline during the nightclub scene.

ONLY FOUR BOOKS AT A TIME?

SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY!!!

>_>

-.- i totally understand and deeply apologize. :/
:D i shall try to accommodate for the niceness!

Yo, I'll be posting with Byron and then vanishing for a little. I have Gencon on Wednesday and a family vacation in some civilization removed lake thereafter. So I'll make my rounds and ya'll just continue...I'll be back in soon as I hit the world again. *Gets ready to deliver a package and bugger off somewhere*

*gets ready to arrest Byron and throw him in jail*

You got nothing on me copper!

Okay, we'll be jumping ahead to the night time shortly. If anyone has stuff to wrap up then do it now. The next scene will be the night club opening and anyone who wants to attend can show up there, or do their own night-time activities.

Jumi, I'll catch you on MSN sometime and run the convo with you, so I can post it all at once and then do the time-skip.

Teeeeemporal shift!

@ Jumi: As far as the temporal shift, can we just agree at some point I got my 4 books, one of them being the leather-bound one that Diana's character was after?

Yeah, sounds good to me as long as anyone else involved with that specific book is cool with it.

Right, the night club scene has begun. I'm figuring Dempsey's is a kind of rock and indie bar and relatively small since this is a mountain town. Anyone who doesn't want to go to the club can do other stuff. No pressure.