Broken Rose (supernatural romance)

Didn't he call the library? How can you answer that phone? O.O

Wiretap.

But, I'm not sure how many liberties I should take with arming T with so-called outsiders knowledge. So I'm playing it cautious. Since I'm new. And all.

I'm bored and Ivan ain't here, so let me provide you with some entertainment.

So your character sometimes intercepts calls made to the library and pretends to be the Librarian?

...ok

Does he also pretend to be the guy you place orders to in fast food restaurants?

Or the workers at the DMV?

Well, it's more like:

- The librarian is busy with a majority of the characters thus far; I noticed that he can spare one liners for everyone while giving most of his attention to one on one (completely understandable). Is it likely that he will be able to take his call and advance Orion's own subplot further?

- Orion is someone I know from a while ago and it was a chance to interact with him

- Nothing was happening otherwise

- Wiretapping requires less suspension of disbelief than anything else going on ._.

But,

- If there is some sort of general consensus to about how everyone plays their roles, if all the 'pairings' have been fixed via private chattings, and if I need to fall in line with a predetermined plot lot, you should let me know so I can marionette better.

- Your sarcasm and displeasure ... is duly noted.

I think only two couples have been decided on. The rest to my knowledge is random. O.O

Just a weird side habit. And I tend to look upon any creation of interaction for sake of convenience with a raised eyebrow. Although I suppose if your vampire decided to randomly intercept calls to the library with wire tapping technology, that's his prerogative...just seems like a convenient 'eccentric' use of his time.

But I suppose if that gets you in the main plot then I'll change my last delivery to not you and to someone else.

And didn't know people were coupling up already... -shrug-

Nor did I. My plan was to scare Kathleen away, but apparently she digs creepy albinos.

Love is blind.

Also, there's no problem with wire-tapping and random stuff, as long as the player can explain it and use it to further the plot. Maybe the phone line between the Mansion and the Library goes over the Rose Bench and the magical interference causes your calls to be connected to the one you're SUPPOSED to speak to.

As for the extra girls, I suggest love triangles. Get some drama going.

Any yes, only one couple will lift the Rose and defeat the Shadow that is coming...

Character Name: Andy Ledbridge

Job/Role: Deputy to the Sheriff of Rosalin

Current Goal/Purpose: To investigate the disappearance of the Sheriff's daughter

General Personality: Clear sense of right and wrong and committed to protecting Rosalin. He likes to keep in shape and learn how to read and understand people. His dedication has got him to the rank of deputy. He doesn't always do things by the book, but he gets results.

General History: Andy was born and raised in Rosalin and had the fortune of doing well in both sports and studies. He was a good fighter as a boy and led a gang of kids who would go off to play in the forests and the mountains. He made friends easily and got to know the people and the places of Rosalin. When his father threatened the brutish boy with military school, Andy opted instead to join the police force. The Sheriff's department straightened him out and put his street-skills to good use. Now he's right where he needs to be.

Secret Abilities: None

BOYS, BOYS! Don't fight over little old me~!

*Looks at unanun. . .*

I THOUGHT IT WAS YOU!

I knew I recognized that picture. . . .

*Is laughing flabbergasted that despite all the wimminz, it's a man trying to interact with him first*

. . . But I have a reason, though slightly convoluted [IC: selfish], for calling the library. Although I hate intentionally [Accidents have happened before >_>] spoiling my plans in the OOC. I really want to have the conversation with Ivan.

HOWEVER.

That's not the only call he's going to make. I promise. Plus I like RPing with peoplez from the past. So tap/ intercept the next one. It wasn't going to be as important. Maybe he tapped the mansion's lines specifically? Or maybe he listens in to this conversation, thus getting interested in what Adam's doing and THEN has a REASON beyond whimsy to intercept the next phonecall he makes? Dunno.

But yeah.

I had planned this far ahead for Adam cause as a recluse I must create certain circumstances in character for him to get interactions. Also you originally weren't here when I had planned this small section out. So don't think I'm trying to avoid you or ANYONE in this RP for that matter. Lemme just get this ONE thing done.

@Jack Shade: continue the delivery. Where I come from interactions are pretty common; it's perfectly fine for you to barge in, for Theo to hang up, and for Orion to just get confused. I welcome and encourage this sort of on the spot dynamics.

I tend to not care what people are doing if I decide to step into an RP - it's IC and develops with posts, not with predetermined OOC micro plot lines. Right?

@Asmo / Jack Shade: I purposely set up my character to be an informant type. It ain't that hard these days to buy wiretapping equipment, IR cameras, and mobos for constant video streaming to HDD storage. If you'll allow me certain liberties, it probably isn't that hard to justify that this is a rich man's house with some psychological issues (the fact that he walks around in bandages ought to be a rather clear indicator) and thus worth attention. At the core of his character Theo is a meddler, and loves to know what is going on everywhere.

That being said, I had planned to reveal a lot more in individual interactions with people, and if my posts end up, miraculously, being read, things will become a lot clearer. I'm doing it this way because:

- This is an old character template I slotted into this RP, and I had no idea how to fit him in at first
- So I let the issue stew for a day or so until I figured it out coming home from work

@Orion: I hadn't planned on cutting you off, but rather having a brief 1-3 post chat and letting you resume your doings. That Ivan man seems to be rather busy RL, and thus I was just inserting an interlude.

Also, 'sup.

Is there a projected length for this RP?

Player Initiative + Communication with Asmo
GM propensity to NPC exposition + Needless plot complexities​

XD Asmo, Kathleen is weird, it says so in her info and even your character thinks so. But if you want she can go on her merry way right now. ^^

Not until I've pelted you with plot nuggets.

For a second I didn't see the word plot in your sentence and I got very worried for my character. XD And if you say so. She doesn't really have much to do anyway.

Player Initiative + Communication with AsmoGM propensity to NPC exposition + Needless plot complexities​
I am terrible with math, I can only do calculus. Can you explain more succinctly?

The roleplay will last as long as you people remain dynamic and forceful and stop me from taking over the narrative with NPCs and obscure thematics.

Ah, so how forceful can one get? Should I spoil my plan in a PM to you so I can get some pre approved liberties?

>:[

*shoves Kitti*

YOU GAVE NO DESCRIPTION! I FILLED YOUR VOID WITH MY THROBBING AD-LIB!

Er, yes, Unamamanamun. I might be able to crossbreed my plot bunnies with yours.