Brivid Academy, Home of the Magically Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Huh? Oh. Yeah I could." She paused for a second, thinking of whether or not she should. "Alright. But you owe me one, Nesbit." She didn't care if the reference went over everyone's head. Several seconds later, a cube of metal came into existence, accompanied by a satisfying thud as it hit the ground. This was the first time she'd tried building a whoopee cushion into the actual chair itself, so she was curious to see if it worked. She then closed her eyes and slumped further into the chair, extending her legs so that they rested on the chair of the person seated in front of her. Now that she thought about it, there were an awful lot of generic mediocre people in this class, who hadn't bothered to speak out at all so far. She started to wonder whether she had been sucked into an incredibly realistic dream-like state based on the game she was playing a couple of days ago.

(Im back. Someone give me a place to come in.) x.x

"Huh?" He didn't get the reference. He put his head on the desk, waiting for the teacher to get started.

"Does anyone know what rounding is, to start off with? No point doing a worksheet if no-one knows how to actually round."

God, this was boring. They covered rounding in his third year of proper school. There was a seat left next to Shush, just in case a person who needed to join back in the roleplay could smoothly sit down next to Sekki.

Last edited by a moderator:
(karuko check my posts on the first page. I've given you some conversation points to respond to.))

"Yes, sir, we do," Waiting for the teacher to look away, he turned back in his chair and glared at the girl conjurer who had placed her feet on his seat,"Excuse me, but remove your feet from my chair, please."

Caius was, of course, up a tree by the time he realized class had most likely already started. With a sigh he rolled out of his branch and onto the ground, picked up his bag and started off slowly. There was no point in rushing now, if he was late he might as well be really late. His first class was in the dungeon, below ground and small, definitely not how he wanted to start his day off. He sighed and pushed his bangs back as he descended the stairs slowly, stepping lightly with his bare feet. Waltzing quietly into the classroom, Caius gave a small wave in the teacher's general direction before moving to the back, taking a seat, and immediately losing interest.

"Dull..." Anne muttered, an eye roll and a sigh. She would much rather listen to the other students talk. Argue. Insult each other. Whatever. She leaned back in her seat, her arms crossed. There couldn't be anything more boring than learning something that she already knew. She barely registered that someone had come into class late.

"Uh..whats a mimi..?" She blinked lightly cocking her head at the blue haired female in confusion pulling here hat into her bookbag. "And I know what this school is. Im a shifter." she muttered lightly in her high pitched British accent. "I cant control my powers..exactly and that's why im here.." she faced the girl again with a smile. "By the way, Im Karuko Sanji, but you can call me Karu."

Mag nodded her head as she sat down on the metal cube, this caused a completely different problem though, coming in the form of a constant faint buzzing and sparks bouncing between her 'scarf' and the block. "Ah, I should have expected that; oh well." She shrugged as she mumbled to herself, personally deciding to pay it no mind.

(Wait are there gonna be cheering try outs later?) x.x

((Kagami's got red hair. Pay no attention to the girl who is my avatar :D Check the first page of the OOC for her appearance))

"You're a mimi. In this case, a Neko-mimi. As in you have the ears, mimi, of a cat, neko. So, Karu-chan. If you can't control your powers does that mean there's a high chance you'll end up spontaneously turning into a cat in the middle of lesson? Because that would be highly amusing. Is there some kind of trigger word I can utilise?" You could almost hear the gears grinding away in Kagami's head as she plotted her next trick. She was then rudely interrupted by the voice of the person whose chair her legs were resting on. She rolled her eyes and sighed loudly, before dropping her feet to the floor. Doing this caused her short stature to slump even more into the chair, and she decided at this point she probably ought to sit back up.

Adec smiled when her feet dropped off of his chair, "Thank you, miss." Turning back around before she could reply, he set to work on the worksheet in front of him. Being easy material for someone half his age, he finished the assignment within ten minutes and turned it in to the teacher before sitting down again. Pulling out a book on warding from his book bag, he quickly became immersed in the contents of the tome and soon was tracing the magical arrays described in the book on a piece of scratch paper.

(sure there can!)

The teacher raised an eyebrow. "Care to elaborate, Mr... uhh." The teacher paused to let the young man answer, hopefully making him provide his name.

Adec looked up at the professor confused, "Do you mean me, sir?"

Karuko sighed ignoring the ear ccomment and just prayed no one was paying attention before jutting her chin out. "No it does not happen at random times. It only happens when im extremely nervous or scared." she huffed before turning to her work only to give a pained expression. She didn't know any of this stuff. Not only did she skip 8th and 7th grade but her parents had always paid the teachers extra money to give her honor roll. But she didn't want to appear like a snob. So she just sat there staring at the paper trying to figure out the things. She couldn't even read for crying out loud! So she bit her bottom lip, indecision in her sky blue eye.

((apparently she also skipped number order class :P))

"Nervous or scared huh..." She smirked, and wrote down "Find out what cat-ears is scared of" on the back of her hand in Japanese characters. After all, Japanese was her primary language. She sat there for another 5 minutes, before glancing at the sheet of paper that had found its way onto her desk. She stared at it with a disgusted expression on her face, before raising her hand and simultaneously shouting "sensei!"

Teacher sighed. "Yes, of course I mean you. I do believe you're the only one who was taking about relevant subjects. Teacher looked over to the girl who raised her hand. She seemed to have been talking to another girl previously. "You two girls, do I have to split you up to shut you up?"

Sekki sniggered childishly. It wasn't exactly too hard, but he just stayed quite and let Adec handle it.

"Sensei, this exercise is pointless. You know and I know that everyone in this room learnt how to do this 10 years ago. So why do we need to do it? There's no way this is in the actual syllabus."

"It's just part of the actual syllabus. Unlike me, I'm not sure you actually have a copy of the syllabus, but I'm afraid we have to do this. Once I'm sure everyone understands, we can do more complicated things, like estimation in context. I'm not confident that everyone is okay with rounding, and I undestand it's boring for most, but once we get throguh this, we can go straight to the more challenging things."

Shush began getting a headache.

"Adec Junker, sir, I work in the library in my free time," Looking back at the girl who dared call a review of the fundamentals pointless, Adec noticed the confused expression held by the nekomimi sitting close to her. Interest piqued, he quickly waved at her, "Excuse me, miss, but are you confused?"

Status
Not open for further replies.