Brivid Academy, Home of the Magically Gifted [Sign ups!]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitch! Mag was going towards the dining area, aka where Sekki is! -Flips every possible table-

*Creates a table made of an element found only in an alternate dimension with a proton number of over 9000* Let's see ya flip that, Nesbit.

-Flips it using the power of unadulterated madness-

Damn, foiled again!

Oh yeah I'm just gonna warn you now. This'll be my first ever attempt at writing about romance, and I have no RL experience to base it off, so I want you guys to give me some help with it if you can.

I can offer some help, but I'm not a very romantic person... unless we're talking about that dumb gooey stuff with silly pet names, because then you just gotta go overboard is all.

I hate overboard. I expect if I ever do get into romance, either in RL or in RP, i'll end up being a tsundere.

Winking, suggestive glances and biting of the lips? I think that's flirting summed up.

Hey hey. Anyone wanna join my Dungeons and Dragons based RP? It doesnt actually involve dice rolls, but we need 1 more person and this is the only way I can think of getting one. You don't need to know the official rules. Afterall, I don't, and im the DM :D

Eeehh, sure; why not, I could join and on that note; time for Mag to do a thing!

Sorry it took a long time. but i'll post right now.

Could this be a large amount of character development I detect?

probably not :P

Name: Kaida
Species: Tyrant's Eye/ demon
Appearance:
0023ae634f20131d75ab1d.jpg

Personality: She is sweet,kind,nice.She is also short tempered. Get scary easily and a tomboy. She quiet and helpful. Lovely to people who give her food. She also very shy. Even though she doesn't look like it , she is tough.
History: She live in a little town , but that all she will tell you
Other:She loves food. Hates when people call her a freak because of her father. You find her also eating and never gaining a pound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.