Bound by peace

Re: Binded by peace

A small smile crossed his face as she played. This room has been silent for so long finally having something to make it come alive again was nice. He moved behind her and moved her hair gently away from her neck placing a soft kiss on her skin. That was the first move he made on the girl. It was time to start somewhere; she was just too precious to let slip away.

"that was beautiful," he whispered in her ear before straightening himself. "Wait until you see the ballroom."

Aubron reached for her hand and tucked it into the crook of his arm as they walked down the hall. Once again they came to an ornately carved foor. He pushed them open and a grand ballroom was exposed. Instead of walls there were windows and elegant red curtains. Pillars held up a balcony and the floor was of the grandest marble. A stage was set to the side of the room which allowed a band to play. He looked over at her with a smirk, waiting to see her reaction.

She sat at the old bench of the beautiful piano. Aubron came up behind her and kissed her neck which sent shivers down Gwendolyn's spine. Shivers of delight. She blushed brightly as she stood up and followed Aubron to the ballroom.

As they entered, her breath was taken away. She had never seen a room this beautiful, although she questioned whether or not it was prettier than the library, but it was a beautiful room indeed. She ran out to the middle of the room and spun playfully as if she were attending a ball. She looked back at Aubron, her eyes alight with excitement and wonder.

"This room, it's so magical Master Aubron! I've never been to a ball before! I can only imagine what it looks like when it is all decorated. She pictured beautiful shades of reds and blues maybe being used and the room beautifully decorated with flowers and other ornaments to bring out the rooms beauty. This room also felt relaxing, like it helped her forget all the bad things that had happened to her. She turned to Aubron and smiled a soft smile.

He smiled and his eyes brightened up. Gently, he pulled her small frame against him, hand resting on the small of her back, the other softly clasping her hand as he swept her gracefully around the floor. His head filled with music from his sister's balls. They had always been loud with too many people... not his cup of tea. He always managed to find some girl that was willing to go to bed with him.

Aubron looked down at Gwendolyn, picturing her in all dressed up. She was real beautiful.

"Maybe one day you shall have a ball," he whispered in her eyes.

He closes his eyes and rested his cheek against her hair, enjoying this moment.

Gwendolyn was suprised when Aubron pulled her against him and started to dance with her. She followed him as closely as she could. She had only had dancing lessons from her nanny, but that was it. She never had been to a real ball before. Her father always told her she was too young for those. She was glad, though, that she was here now. Now she could go to all the parties she wanted to and not feel too young. Of course, she might have unhappy eyes staring at her the whole night, but that didn't matter as long as she was with Master Aubron. He made her feel safe.

"Really? I shall? Oh Master Aubron, that would be delightful!" She blushed at their closeness. She also started to wonder why he was so nice to her. She had heard stories that the son of the king was just as bad as the king himself. Did he start taking a liking to her? She blushed at the thought. Would she finally, truthfully be a princess? She shook her head a little. That was just wishful thinking. She was just a maid. A lowly maid that didn't deserve her master's attention so much, so why was he keeping her so close at hand? She pushed him away a little bit, looking into his eyes.

"Master Aubron, I must ask. You could have taken my innocence like you've done to every other girl I've heard about, but you haven't. Is there a reason why? I am just a servant after all. I do not deserve this much attention from you...So why? Why do you treat me differently? Would you really want to be seen with me at a ball or even near me? Why do you do it, Master Aubron? Why do you give me the attention my father should have given me?"

When she pushed away he let her go and stood with his hands clasp behind his back. For the smallest moment he was a bit disappointed about having to let go of her. What she asked were all questions that should be answered and needed to be answered. He took a moment to think about it, because he honestly didn't know why she triggered such a change in him. He didn't understand why he felt for her the way he did. He cleared his throat then met her eyes.

"There are reasons." He nodded "You are precious and young. You should not be greeted with harshness. Your innocence is so attractive that I want to.. keep it, but at the same time I just want to..." Aubron stopped himself from saying what was in his head. "You deserve my attention because you are a princess." he stepped closer to her once again and placed a finger gently under her chin. "It would be an honor to be seen with you Miss Gwendolyn."

The smallest smile played upon his lips as he leaned down placing a soft kiss on the lips he had yearned for since she stepped foot into the castle.

Gwendolyn felt a bit sad that that was the only reason why he was giving her attention. Did he even like her as a person? She would have to wait and see. She also got caught off guard when he leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips. Her cheeks immediately went red, but the kiss felt heavenly. For her first kiss, it was wonderful.

When he pulled away, she felt as light as a feather. She was so happy all of a sudden. This had to be because she loved the prince. She hadn't been here very long. Just about a day or two, but already she was falling for the protective and handsome prince Aubron. She was glad he had changed his ways. She was also glad his dad hadn't laid a hand on her yet. She hoped he would never get that chance. She embraced Aubron, holding him close, She layed her head down on his chest. This felt like home now. More like home then her first home ever did.

Pulling away, she pulled Aubron back to the library, sitting down at the piano again. She had just remembered a song her mom had taught her about the time when her and father had met. It was a beautiful love song. No words, but it always reminded her of a bright green valley with a river right down the middle, flowers growing on each side of the river and deer eating grass near it. At least that is what it reminded her of when she was little, but now it reminded her of the love her mother had for her father, no matter what he was like. Beautiful and everlasting. She began to play the piece, hoping she could do it justice.

When her head rested on his chest he couldn't help but smile. His arms wrapped around her waist, cheek pressed down against her hair. For some reason this just felt right. It wasn't how he felt when he was lusting after a girl.... this was.. deeper? stronger? He didn't know. That would be something he had to think about.

It felt as if the moment was over too fast. His heart dropped when she let go of him, but he willingly allowed her to sweep him back to the library. When she sat down he carried a chair from one the tables over and sat next to her. He watched her play, watched how her fingers moved so gracefully over the keys. The music was beautiful and for awhile he appreciated it but was soon distracted by her. He tilted his head slightly and looked at her a smile playing at the corner of his lips. This girl was going to be his one day.. his to love..

Gwendolyn finished the song and looked over at Aubron who had pulled up a chair next to her. She smiled softly. She wanted to reach over and touch his face, but the difference in status of the two people stopped her before she could lift her hand.

"Did you like it Master Aubron? It's a favorite of my mom's...even though my father was a bit harsh to me, he still loved my mom more than anything and so she wrote this song for him..." she blushed at the explination of the song's origins. She hoped it was ok for his taste. She stood up and put her hand on Aubron's shoulder.

"Master, you really should be teaching me where I need to clean and what I need to be doing...I want to be the greatest maid your castle has ever beheld..." she really loved all the attention she was recieving from him, but she also felt she had a responsibility since she was here to do her best as a maid of this castle.

"please," he said softly while reaching over and stroking her jawline with his thumb "call me Aubron.. just Aubron and yes, I loved it."

He heard what she said and knew she was right. His father may have given Gwendolyn to him but that doesn't mean he should be able to let her slough off work. After a moment he stood up, replacing the chair before motioning for her to follow him. If he could have it his way she would stay cleaning his room, but the maid that took care of the throne room and his father's 'private' room left, so that would be Gwendolyn's new job. Aubron hated the idea that his princess had to step into his father's place; it wasn't where she should be.

Once in the throne room he made a motioned around the room "you will take care of the throne room and the only room that is down that hall to the left...." He clenched and relaxed his jaw before continuing "that is my father's private room. If I am not with you and it is time for you to go in there you are to find me," Aubron said rather harshly and pointed down the hall "you will not go in there alone."

Gwendolyn blushed as Aubron ran his thumb down her jawline. She nodded at his comment and followed him to what seemed to be the throne room and she was right as he started to explain that it would be her job to keep the throne room clean. He then pointed to a room down a small hall. On the left sat a small room. She looked back at Aubron and saw his jawline clench and release. He really didn't like his father...that much was apparent.

She nodded as he told her to always get him when it was her time to clean the room. She shivered at the thought of ever being alone in one of his rooms. She was glad he had said that. Was Aubron the only one she could trust here in this castle? So far, she didn't trust the maids and his father was so far beyond trustworthy that she didn't even want to see or speak his name. She was glad it was Aubron she could trust though. Made her feel a bit more secure then when she first entered the castle. She looked up at Aubron.

"Excuse my interruption, but at what times would the cleaning of these rooms typically need to be done?"

"My father's room needs to be cleaned in the late morning. He has a set schedule.." Aubron nodded. "The throne room can be cleaned after that."

Aubron began heading out of the room when his father's room doors open. The king came down the hall with a satisfied look, a girl about Gwendolyn's age hurrying past him and towards the front doors. It amazed Aubron at the amount of girls his father could bed; he didn't know where he found so many. The king's eyes landed on Gwendolyn as he took a few steps towards her. Aubron's eyes hardened as the king reached out and placed a hand on her cheek.

"I will call on you one day love," he said with a cocky smirk "your father sent you as a peace treaty to me." The king said sternly, looking pointedly at Aubron.

Before he left he leaned forward placing a kiss roughly on the girl's cheek. Aubron sighed and wiped off the place where the king kissed her. She wasn't hit to kiss; she never would be.After lifting her chin he kissed her "Do not worry. He will never have you," he said softly after the kiss.

Gwendolyn shivered a bit as the king walked out and placed his dirty hands on her. But what scared her the most was that he told her he would have her someday. She stayed strong as the king kissed her on the cheek and then left. She was pleasantly suprised when Aubron took her and wiped off the kiss where the king layed it. He then placed one on her lips, reassuring her that he would never have her. She looked up at Aubron.

"Aubron, I...I really don't want him to do that to me...but...he is right...I was sent as a peace treaty to him...If he calls I will have to go...As much as I don't want to, I will...That way...he doesn't start any wars or anything with the people in this kingdom or my father's kingdom...I will do it for the sake of my people. I am a princess and as such, I will keep my people safe...but...that still doesn't mean I'm not scared. I'm terrified, but for the sake of my people, I will do anything to protect them...."

She embraced Aubron, her whole frame was shaking like a falling leaf.

Her shaking bothered him. His father was an evil.. evil man. Aubron was about to speak when his father entered the room. His grip tightened on the girl that was against him. The look in his father's eyes put him on edge.. Aubron knew what was going to happen. His father's stance radiated bad intentions. His eyes too focused. His head set giving out a superior air.

"Aubron," the king said crassly, his eyes narrowing on his son. Aubron knew that tone knew that look.... he folded and allowed Gwendolyn to be torn from his grip. His eyes went emotionless as he watched his princess being taken. The king was going to ruin her, and he was standing by.. allowing it to happen. Soon enough she was out of his view.. the door clocking closed behind the king.

Anger built up in him. Storming to his room, he paced for a bit. His thoughts tortured him. Soon enough he was taking his anger out on his room. His bed was pushed up, clothes thrown from the wardrobe.. Aubron let out a frustrated scream. Why wasn't he do anything? Why didn't he just burst into the room and take her out? Why was he allowing this to happen to her? Eventually... he just couldn't take it. He sprinted through the castle and flung the doors open... all he could see was his father laying over his princess..

Gwendolyn sighed as she gave in to the grasping hands of Aubron's dirty lech of a father. She was, after all, her father's treaty to him. She had to do this for the good of her kingdom. Still shaking a bit, all she wanted were Aubron's strong arms around her. But first, the monster would have to be appeased. The king dragged her to a room, ushering her to take all of her clothes off. She complied begrudgingly.

She then was dragged to the nearby bed and thrown on there. The king's wild look in his eyes...Gwendolyn knew her first time wouldn't be her last and certainly wouldn't be as gentle as she was hoping her first time was. Yet, the princess stayed strong, not letting a tear escape her eye. This was for her people. The king began his descent upon her when all of a sudden, Aubron burst into the room. She looked to the door way and her whole face went red. She looked up at the king and whispered something to him.

"I'll talk to him..." She didn't want to do this to Aubron, but she knew that, for her kingdom to be safe, she had to let the king do what he wanted with her. It killed her inside to see Aubron so angry, but, her kingdom came before her feelings for someone. It had always been like that. She walked over to him, still a bit embarrassed that she was in all her glory in front of him, but he couldn't interrupt. She didn't want strife between the kingdoms.

She clinged to Aubron, tears running down her face.

"Aubron, please...I know you are angry, but please calm your rage...I am doing this for my kingdom. I don't want to have to see the people suffer because of me...If it is for my kingdom's safety...Then I will do anything...If they are happy, I am happy...Now please...You must leave..." she looked up at him, tears still in her eyes, yet a determined look was on her face.

His princess stood in front him... exposed. Gently he wiped tears from her cheeks with his thumb, his hand cupping her face. Aubron was not going to allow this to happen; he couldn't allow this to happen. Her last few words struck him... you must leave... she shouldn't have to sacrifice herself for her nation.. not like this. Looking over at his father he began to formulate a plan. "Stay here," he said sternly then moved towards the king. "I want her for myself. Father, allow this to be my last night with her. Tomorrow.. you shall have her."

For a moment the king was silent but even his cruel heart had some hidden compassion. With a nod he motioned the girl from the room. Aubron grabbed a sheet wrapping it around Gwendolyn guiding her back to his room. This was his last night, and he was going to have her. "Tonight is our last night," he said softly as he pulled him to her. "You are not going to lose your innocence to my father... not like that." Aubron nodded and pulled the sheet from around her body; his hand trailing gently over her skin.. it was as soft as he imagined. "If you don't mind then I would like to have you first.. take you gently."

Gwendolyn was swept from the room by Aubron, an agreement had been made by him and the king. He took her to his room. Tears wet the girl's eyes as he exposed her once more. But she wasn't crying cause of that. These were tears of happiness. She was glad her first was going to be with Aubron and not his awful father. She shivered as his finger went across her bare skin. The tears began to fade as she leaned forward, placing a kiss on Aubron's lips.

"I don't mind at all Master Aubron...but please...be gentle..." She took a seat on his bed, a blush covering her cheeks. Being exposed to him, she didn't really mind, but the awkwardness of your first time got to the girl. All the feelings she had for Aubron, now was the chance to show them to him. A blush still covering her cheeks, she waited for Aubron's response.

"Sir, if you don't mind me saying...Ever since I stepped into this castle, You've shown me more love than my father ever did in his whole lifetime...That is why...No matter what happens to me, you'll always be here..." she placed her hands over her heart.

Her blush made his heart skip. No other girl had ever had this effect. After taking off his clothes he walked over to her placing his own hand over her heard "That is always where I shall stay," he said softly and kissed her, pushing her back onto the bed. Aubron vowed to himself that he would be gently; she deserved for him to be gently.

His hands grazed over every inch of her skin, his lips brushing over her neck. Aubron almost felt as if he was addicted to the feeling. At this moment he wasn't caring about his father or what was going to happen to her tomorrow. All he cared about was the moment and the precious girl under him. After exchanging a few more kisses he whispered "it is time." His hips pushed down against hers... finally she was his.

The next morning he woke up with Gwendolyn securely in his arms. He could still feel her bare skin against his. Images of what happened that night flooded his mind; he couldn't help but smile. Looking over at her he couldn't help but note how beautiful she was. His eyes outlined her face and the soft contours of her lips. This was bliss...

Gwendolyn's heart skipped when he placed his hand over her's that was on her heart. His promise was beautiful. It sent her into a blissful state as he proceeded to caress her and make her his. She was glad that he was her's. His heart belonged to her and only her. At least she hoped it would always stay that way. The night passed and it was full of passionate kisses and heart-felt love. Could anything be better to her than this? As it wrapped up, she fell into a beautiful slumber.

And when Gwendolyn awoke, there was Aubron, still in all his glory. He held her close and she did the same, his warm skin so intoxicating she never wanted to leave. She sat up, kissing Aubron's lips.

"That night was beautiful...Thank you Aubron...Now that is has been established, I will have to be more compliant to your father in regards to these kinds of matters now. You do know that, right? But I hope you never take it personally because my heart only belongs to you..." she placed her hand on his bare chest. She then remembered what could happen now that it had been done. She looked up into his eyes softly.

"You do remember what happens right? When two people do what we did? Are you able to produce children?" she then covered her mouth realizing she had said something that might have been a very personal matter. She shook her head.

"Pay no mind. You don't need to answer that question..." she looked over the bed stand. There sat her clothes. A maid must have come in when it quieted down and set her clothes in her for her. At least one of the maids was nice to her. She got out of bed, dressing herself back up into her maid outfit.

Gently, he brushed hair from her eyes as she looked at him. Her eyes were so soft, so sweet. The memories of that night one again flooded his mind. This precious girl was his. He vowed at that moment to protect her from anything that could harm her... except his father.

"Yes, I do know what happens," he said smoothly before chuckling at her reaction to what she just said. "and if everything goes right," Aubron began hesitantly. "We should have a child."

He nodded. Last night was different. Unlike other women, he allowed himself to release into Gwendolyn. It never occurred to him that he should ask the girl permission; it also her life that will be impacted. The idea of having a child excited him though, but later on he would begin to think through the consequences of his actions. Right now the only thing on his mind was the time she would have to be with the king. That man would ruin her... His eyes grew hard at the thought, and he looked away from her. Today was going to be hardest of all.

"Gwendolyn, I shall be waiting here for whenever he is done with you." He nodded before pulling her into a kiss.

Gwendolyn kissed him back, pleasure racing down her spine.

"Aubron...I beg of you...please don't be sad. I will still be here in the castle. I will still be on your side. I am only doing this for your father because it will save my people. If I had another choice, I'd stay with you forever...but my people are just as important to me as you...Do not be sad for me. I need your support now more than ever..." she placed his hand on her stomach.

"If you truly did what you said you did, then you need to man up and take responsibility for our child...Besides I will need you there with me when the day is done. To see that smile on your face and relax in your arms...Can you do that for me....Aubron?"