A

AngelSanto

Original poster
Eh I haven't really done much these past few years but today is an specially boring day so I'm interested in writing with someone, and considering iwaku deleted my old fucking account, I can't get in contact with any of my old partners.

Anyways I had a few ideas for this so idk let me know if you're interested, and also, im an exclusive m/m writer so no cishet stuff, anyway here they go:

I like the idea of ppl having a domestic life plagated by bohemian melancholy and somewhat of an introspection into the psyche of two men who have a relationship that's basically romantic in denial, if that makes sense? idk.

imagine a world plagued by zombies who only come out / go near you in the dark / where theres no sun bc it harms them, kinda like i am legend except w/a catch. and uhhh idk maybe the character's struggles to handle it down to a psychological spectrum

a lazy idea but what if the only person you can communicate w/is your bully? im feeling like writing abt a bully who knows ASL (did i spell that right) who is the only one capable of communicating with the deaf/mute person he happens to bully, smthin like that

what if our characters were stuck in an empty city for winter, imagine their work is like post ap damage measurement or something, but they dont know the world outside that city has gone to shit and they're all alone together or somethin. the point is lots of cold and lots of scarves. why? scarves are cool man.

Rules: these stories must feature only adults over the age of 20, if we're using faceclaim pictures please no irl people, they make me uncomfortable for some reason. Also, im willing to negotiate and elaborate on the stories, they're rly just ideas of mine. nsfw is out of the question unless under special circumstances in which case i hope you dont mind me asking to skip time. I don't write with minors, sorry.

i know my typing looks like shit here bt it doesn't reflect on actual rp.

oh yeah i forgot to mention, i Use Icons for roleplaying bc im an extremely visual person and it helps me communicate my character's emotions, if you're not cool w/that let me know, but then again it is a roleplay so im hoping to be given a bit of a break on strictness. im seeking someone moderate to advanced. if you don't help me develop the story i might lose interest since i cant always lead.

i am very sick so my replies might be slow or seem disheveled at one point i hope you understand.

EDIT: I should have added, by icons i meant like these:

tumblr_inline_ovo7eu7BC51v4j7rw_540.png

not emojis, and it doesn't mean i'm going to write any less,

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda got an idea of where "Sure" could go.

I am interested in the romantic m x m roleplay. The story needs more planning though.

I can't play the bully roleplay because I don't have much experience in bullying life.

I am not in the mood in playing a zombie theme roleplay.

Stuck in a city just the two of them. I am liking that part. But I'm not liking the part where its gone to shit outside the city.

Maybe we could think of something together?

I think using emoji is useful. Most of the time using emoji will reflect what the writer is expressing clearer. At least thats what I feel. I know some people are irritated by emojis and prefer written expression.

I am interested in the romantic m x m roleplay. The story needs more planning though.

I can't play the bully roleplay because I don't have much experience in bullying life.

I am not in the mood in playing a zombie theme roleplay.

Stuck in a city just the two of them. I am liking that part. But I'm not liking the part where its gone to shit outside the city.

Maybe we could think of something together?

I think using emoji is useful. Most of the time using emoji will reflect what the writer is expressing clearer. At least thats what I feel. I know some people are irritated by emojis and prefer written expression.

I didn't mean emojis, I said icons, like these:
tumblr_inline_ovo7eu7BC51v4j7rw_540.png

not emojis, and it doesn't mean i'm going to write any less, i think i should add that to the main post tbh. and sure, send me a PM and let's figure it out, the intention was that both people figure it out and not just me.