Blorbs: Discussion Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Do you want to set sail on the ship once it's completed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Robeatics Seriously, please edit your command. Elendra WILL take your command as written if you don't, and we really don't want to aggravate/anger John any further. Just edit it to something like "Attack the infected Blorc above me" or whatever, if you still want to attack that thing.
I mean, you're not wrong that I'll take the command as it is, but I am waiting for one more command (Gotta hit that >70% which... I think 16 commands is >70% and I believe we only have 15!) before I lock the commands so they technically have time.

Don't worry guys, this is a role-playing site! It's not like they'll give into laziness and/or just plum forget to edit something, right?

Right?

Right, sorry, didn't see your post.

This shit's getting serious. ;;

Right, sorry, didn't see your post.

This shit's getting serious. ;;
THE MOST SERIOUS :D
Don't worry guys, this is a role-playing site! It's not like they'll give into laziness and/or just plum forget to edit something, right?

Right?
Oh you. This blorbs is lasting pretty long actually considering RP length and stuff that I'm used to seeing. 65 updates? Holy bananas.

Is my Blorb dead? Cause it looks like they're either dead or dying next turn ;_:

Is my Blorb dead? Cause it looks like they're either dead or dying next turn ;_:
Not dead yet, and you may not even die next turn! Depends on how much help you have in fighting the things.

Do note, that death just mostly boils down to a wasted turn, you can (and others have) respawn the turn right after you die and then get right back into things (possibly to get some sweet, sweet revenge)

Also, don't forget to use the environment to your advantage! As a reminder, those two creatures that breached the wall are Night Creatures and despawn in sunlight. The uh, blorc guy is a bit of an exception in that he's hiding inside of a blorc from sunlight (such as the one on the surface) and won't just despawn. But the one down below isn't hidden, as shown by exposed tentacles.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Spoiler: You guys have finally defeated the night. There remain no more hostile creatures to battle on the map.

Would I be able to make a sheath or something so I could carry one weapon/tool on my back while holding/using another?

Would I be able to make a sheath or something so I could carry one weapon/tool on my back while holding/using another?
Yes. Bandoleers appear to be the fashionable choice for such.

Spoiler: You guys have finally defeated the night. There remain no more hostile creatures to battle on the map.

Victory is ours! :D

Last edited:
By the way, @Elendra: How hard are the legs of that walking torch thing whose name I forgot? That is to say, can they be turned into a strap or something?

By the way, @Elendra: How hard are the legs of that walking torch thing whose name I forgot? That is to say, can they be turned into a strap or something?
They could turn you into a strapping young lad, yes. Pyre Spider, by the by.

Hey everyone. I'm feeling under the weather. I may get a drawing up today to keep up with my apparent fall back into a once every other day thing... but I dunno. Will certainly try now that I've seen I've hit my benchmark of commands before drawing.

Also, for those still active, would you be alright if some of the idlers were removed from the game? This would make hitting my command quota easier for you guys and so I'll be more obligated to post. Which should make me post more often. In theory.

Also, for those still active, if you guys wanna dig down, you should lemme know so I can work on that environment. Remember, 70% of active players needed to be in favour for us to do it!

Hey everyone. I'm feeling under the weather. I may get a drawing up today to keep up with my apparent fall back into a once every other day thing... but I dunno. Will certainly try now that I've seen I've hit my benchmark of commands before drawing.

Also, for those still active, would you be alright if some of the idlers were removed from the game? This would make hitting my command quota easier for you guys and so I'll be more obligated to post. Which should make me post more often. In theory.

Also, for those still active, if you guys wanna dig down, you should lemme know so I can work on that environment. Remember, 70% of active players needed to be in favour for us to do it!

I vote in favour of digging down, if only because that means we will (most likely) not be crushed by flying boats XD.

As for removing Idlers: Sure, I guess, as long as it doesn't involve nuking the world :P

I vote in favour of digging down, if only because that means we will (most likely) not be crushed by flying boats XD.

As for removing Idlers: Sure, I guess, as long as it doesn't involve nuking the world :P
They'd just be despawned, or as I did last time with random idler remove, they uh... somehow caught on fire from a torch, stabbed each other, and died. It's fine.

I'm for digging down. In fact, the sheath I'm working on is so I can have a free hand for a pickaxe

Purge the idlers.

I've been advocating exploring the deeps since people started to build the boat, so of course I'm down for heading downward.

Are polls modifiable?

I'm up for down, if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.