Blorbs: Discussion Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

Do you want to set sail on the ship once it's completed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I FOUND THE FINAL BOSS GUYS!

2q8aa1h.jpg

:: Aza and Neo can handle that horned guy.
:: Figure out a way to fuck up that flying spiked thing outside, probably by climbing the tree and jumping on it.

If you mean the thingie with what looks like either a spiky tentacle or a spiky tail? Please. PLEASE edit this command. That creature is called a Paragon, and it's relatively friendly. Please do not provoke it into hostilities D:.

If you mean the thingie with what looks like either a spiky tentacle or a spiky tail? Please. PLEASE edit this command. That creature is called a Paragon, and it's relatively friendly. Please do not provoke it into hostilities D:.
I think he's talking about the rather large creature with voluptuous lips and rather pretty eyelashes.

(Am I the only one who sees this?)

I think he's talking about the rather large creature with voluptuous lips and rather pretty eyelashes.

(Am I the only one who sees this?)
o_o rather large creature with voluptuous lips and pretty eyelashes...?

That's also flying, because Beat did specify flying.

I no longer know what creature anyone is talking about D:

Also!
:: Just help Neo with whatever he's doing, and also be prepared to kill any monster in my vicinity. Long live the communist colony Blorb!
Can I help Bernie help myself help Herzi fortify the wall, thus doubling up on the teamwork bonus? :P

Whoops, gotcha.

I feel like someone should try to ride the paragon for shits and giggles.

Also what the fuck is that thing next to me?

Also what the fuck is this water bullshit

Hm. Which direction do you think is the best area to tunnel in, Diamonds? I would typically go for the area that's underneath where you are (because there's a lot of undisturbed map there), but there's already water pooled in that little hole beneath the monster.

I feel like theres one more turn of land reformation, so I think we could lose some of that water.
I'm not sure how well digging will go at the moment cause water is doing a little bit of falling :(

But generally I think digging below me will be the best idea.

Maybe we should dig something that looks like this

PGZGMnU.png

Should catch the water instead of following us and fucking everything up.

Father's Day rekt me. I apologize for not letting you guys know earlier that I probably wasn't going to draw today.

Wait, I thought the Blorc was on our side O_o ... He is, right?

Wait, I thought the Blorc was on our side O_o ... He is, right?
Yes, @Robeatics is mistakenly attacking the allied blorc instead of the hostile (see: infested / infected) one.

EDIT FOR CLARITY: Beat, Bernie, and "John" last turn went to attack the infected blorc, but failed to kill it. Its fungal tendrils have hidden themselves back inside of the blorc's body (making it weaker but immune to sunlight despawning) as it fled up to the surface.

Yes, @Robeatics is mistakenly attacking the allied blorc instead of the hostile (see: infested / infected) one.

EDIT FOR CLARITY: Beat, Bernie, and "John" last turn went to attack the infected blorc, but failed to kill it. Its fungal tendrils have hidden themselves back inside of the blorc's body (making it weaker but immune to sunlight despawning) as it fled up to the surface.
D: Fuck, I'm killing a good guy?? Who isn't Wolves??

D: Fuck, I'm killing a good guy?? Who isn't Wolves??
Well, apparently, yes. John would be very grateful if you would edit your post to make sure that it doesn't involve his demise :P

@Robeatics Seriously, please edit your command. Elendra WILL take your command as written if you don't, and we really don't want to aggravate/anger John any further. Just edit it to something like "Attack the infected Blorc above me" or whatever, if you still want to attack that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.