Blood Fang Pack

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we be in the forests in the mountains, or in the forest filled valley below the mountains?

• mountains

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • valley

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zoey Redbird A little quick statement from me to you. IC threads do not go in the signups and plot discussions sub-forum. I advise you to ask a staff for aid in moving this to the fantasy forum where all of the IC threads are instead of keeping it here in the wrong forum.

Blood chuckles and smiles a warm, almost motherly smile at the boy.
"...You feel like you're home... like you're where you belong, " it wasn't a question... but she pauses, letting him respond.
Blood felt a fondness for him, if he were a wolf, he'd only be an adolescent male still growing and learning.
"You have the spirit of the wolf... but would you ever choose to have the body of one... I wonder..." she whispers the words, not meaning to say the thought aloud, but not upset that she'd ended up doing it.

The question made Clyde a bit nervous. Was Blood thinking of changing him into a wolf? His heart thudded within his chest, his breath nearly caught in his throat. If he chose to change, then he knew full and well that there would most likely be no going back. The thought of becoming a wolf did excite him just a bit, but he didn't think he was ready to take on such a life-changing ordeal.

He shifted uncomfortably. "I... I don't... know..." The boy was at a loss for words.

Blood chuckles at his fearful eyes.
"Do not fret, small one, I am not going to change you into a wolf. I would never force anyone to become a form they did not choose... I know exactly how painful it is to be forced into the body you didn't choose, " she says.
Blood looks at him and smiles comfortingly, she was beginning to truly care for this strange creature.

Clyde let out a sigh of relief, but buried deep within that relief stood a shred of disappointment. He shook it off and smiled nervously back at Blood.

"Th-thank you..." He said softly. But truth be told, he would want to wait a bit before he took her up on her offer. He returned the smile she gave him, almost every hint of shyness gone. A cold gust of wind blew softly through the cave, causing the boy to shiver once again.

Blood gets to her paws and pads to his side,she lays down so that her fur pressed against his body to warm him.

Once again, he was caught completely off guard by the gesture. Only this time, he didn't flinch as he had with Duff. With a soft sigh, he hesitantly leaned against Blood's fur. Once again, he had the strongest interpretation that he was dreaming. Certainly he was... in the real world, any wolf that found him near it's lair would have ripped him apart, right?

No...this was not a dream. Everything he had experienced from the moment he appeared at the cave entrance had been very real. It finally occurred to him that, maybe....these wolves....might be the family he never had? He could already tell that Blood was growing fond of him, and Duff too. Why else would the black wolf try to keep him warm the first time?

Even the mere thought of it made his chest glow with joy. With a light chuckle, his eyes blurred with tears. But instead of wiping them away, he let them fall. For the first time in his life.....he was crying because he was happy....

((This seems interesting, is there a signup?))

The tears land on Blood's pelt,she looks up at the no fur and sees a happiness in his eyes that she sensed was not common for him. She nuzzles him as a mother would nuzzle her pups and smiles at him.
"I feel your happiness, Clyde, mind sharing its source?" She asks him gently.
It made her happy seeing him so joyous as to have happy tears.

(Simply post that your wolf finds themselves in the packs territory,post a detailed description of your wolf, and make sure its enough to help us know a bit about your character)

Clyde smiled and wiped his eyes.

"It's just....I've been alone most of my life... I've never had anyone offer me anything, No one has ever welcomed me in their home... But now it's just... a bit overwhelming. I mean... I have never felt so.....well...." The boy was once again at a loss for words.

"Loved...at home...accepted?" she listed the words,part statement, but also part question.

"Y...yes... exactly..." He said, trying to keep from bursting into hiccuping sobs.

Blood understood exactly how he felt... she'd never been loved or accepted by anyone but her mother... but even that didn't last long.
"I understand how you feel more than you can possibly understand, dear one. You are not alone, no matter how you may feel that you are, " she says to him lovingly.

Unable to contain himself any longer, Clyde wrapped his thin arms around the crimson wolf and hugged her as tight as he could, burying his face in her fur and muffling his hiccuping sobs.

"Thank you..." Was all the boy could manage to say.

Blood was shocked when the no fur pulled her into his arms and squeezed her but she felt the goodness in the action so she licked his cheek and chuckled.
"You are welcome, young one. I suppose this action is a caring gesture for no furs? Do not worry, I am not offended, I sense the goodness in the action and feel happy have made you happy, " she says happily, Her voice motherly and slightly amused.

Releasing her, Clyde wiped his eyes. "But what about Duff? Or the others? They don't trust me...I can feel it." He said, a hint of worry in his voice. Although he knew in his heart that Duff may accept him, but he couldn't be sure about the other members of the pack. He couldn't blame them though, he was an outsider after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.