Bleach Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in this although I didn't watched nor read the anime or manga. Is that okay? >_<

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm not confident enough to join this. I think I'm not advanced or adept enough to join this. Uhm.. Good luck with this RP though >_<

I'm interested in this although I didn't watched nor read the anime or manga. Is that okay? >_<

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm not confident enough to join this. I think I'm not advanced or adept enough to join this. Uhm.. Good luck with this RP though >_<
it's intermediate to adept so you don't have to worry.

just like Sasha said, You don't need much writing skill nor bleach knowledge to join. This roleplay is intermediate and adept not advanced.

Could we still join this?? A Bleach roleplay sounds awesome!

Yes there is still room

A few spots are left if anyone wants to join this is the time to do it!

I believe I am interested in this if this can actually gain some friction. I've been in a few already but sadly they all fell apart some time or another for various reasons.

Got a couple questions at first:

1) I know this has been asked plenty but what positions in the Gotei 13 are taken? I'm actually thinking of a Lieutenant first and foremost, but, maybe I will consider captain if we need more.

2) Again probably asked before, despite me reading through these four pages, I feel more confident to get a more 'direct and fresh' response so to speak: Is there a limit to how many characters we may own?

3) I'm not going for this, but along with someone asking about visoreds, what of substitute shinigamis?

4) On top of #3, I didn't see if it was clear or not but with the Humans, would that entail ones who have special abilities, like Orihime, Chad, etc. and the Fullbringers?

Just found my answer to questions 1 and 2. First impression posts, y'know? Hehe...

I believe I am interested in this if this can actually gain some friction. I've been in a few already but sadly they all fell apart some time or another for various reasons.

Got a couple questions at first:

1) I know this has been asked plenty but what positions in the Gotei 13 are taken? I'm actually thinking of a Lieutenant first and foremost, but, maybe I will consider captain if we need more.

2) Again probably asked before, despite me reading through these four pages, I feel more confident to get a more 'direct and fresh' response so to speak: Is there a limit to how many characters we may own?

3) I'm not going for this, but along with someone asking about visoreds, what of substitute shinigamis?

4) On top of #3, I didn't see if it was clear or not but with the Humans, would that entail ones who have special abilities, like Orihime, Chad, etc. and the Fullbringers?
Most of those questions can be answered here - https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/bleach.119023/
the first post of the first page will show all the rules and limitations, plus what positions are open.
There will be no substitute shinigamis, and yes humans will be similar to orihime but a bit stronger. There aren't much humans currently because most of them lean over to quincy afterwards but again the two parties reside in the same world.

Alright.. I'm interested.. So about them biographies.. I can make one or?

So, can join even though I haven't seen or read Bleach? I would of course be looking things that I don't know up online.

So, can join even though I haven't seen or read Bleach? I would of course be looking things that I don't know up online.
Sure, the OOC link is provided on the first post of the first page.

Akashi sent me this way.

So what's the situation for the human world? I read Zero's question, and I want to make a fullbringer, but I was just curious if I could get a little info on the group.

Nice to see you here Gan. You're free to make a total of 3 characters so you know.

Alright, I think I may join this. We don't have to take a captain or lieutenant spot to be a shinigami right? Just making sure.

I think you do but I'll leave @Edward to answer that.

Status
Not open for further replies.