Bleach Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait i'm so confused. My current character isn't going to be a lieutenant o-o I meant i was going to make another character-- a second one.
He won't be a direct descendant of my 1st character or anything. o-o
I'm confused by your comment a bit. I didn't mean to make it sound like Shisa (current character) would be a lieutenant.. If thats how you took it >o<
Uhm.... If you want to roleplay two characters, one captain and one lieutenant that is fine with me bud.

Reactions: N/A
I'm gonna wait for someone to take the captain of 13th division, and then i'll do the full 2nd character lieutenant CS, since you said
To be a Lieutenant of a Division means that the Captain is active within said division. If there is no division Captain available for said division there cannot be a lieutenant under a non existent Captain.
c: (Just saying to avoid confusion again xD, sorry)

I'm gonna wait for someone to take the captain of 13th division, and then i'll do the full 2nd character lieutenant CS, since you said

c: (Just saying to avoid confusion again xD, sorry)
Alright.

*Summoned upon this place by anonymous invitation by Edward over here. And so arrives in a puff of smoke.*

Hmm...Bleach, huh? Honestly I'm on the fence. But the thought of joining this for the sheer fun of it IS very tempting indeed.

I have a couple of questions for the good sir @Edward :

First and foremost, I understand Ms. Ali has already claimed Espada Primera. However, there is another rank in the Espada I have my eye on: Espada Zero. As such: I must ask if Espada 0 is available, and if it is, I would like to know if I could reserve it. Immediately a character comes to mind with that position.

For the record: I have no intention of that number overshadowing Ms. Ali's authority as Primera. The number zero, after all, is a number of emptiness, a number that, while is represented with importance, is not worthy symbolically speaking to hold any dominion of any group.

In other words: 0 does not trump 1, regardless of power, and I do not intend to change that fact nor overrule Ali's Espada in any way.

My second question is a bit more...obvious:

Are there any Captain positions left, and if so, which ones?

*Summoned upon this place by anonymous invitation by Edward over here. And so arrives in a puff of smoke.*

Hmm...Bleach, huh? Honestly I'm on the fence. But the thought of joining this for the sheer fun of it IS very tempting indeed.

First and foremost, I understand Ms. Ali has already claimed Espada Primera. However, there is another rank in the Espada I have my eye on: Espada Zero. As such: I must ask if Espada 0 is available, and if it is, I would like to know if I could reserve it. Immediately a character comes to mind with that position.

For the record: I have no intention of that number overshadowing Ms. Ali's authority as Primera. The number zero, after all, is a number of emptiness, a number that, while is represented with importance, is not worthy symbolically speaking to hold any dominion of any group.

In other words: 0 does not trump 1, regardless of power, and I do not intend to change that fact nor overrule Ali's Espada in any way.

I can answer the captain one just go to the ooc.

• Thank You
Reactions: The Jest

Hmm.. Your suggestion is quite interesting and unique. I can tell that you want to be that one guy who stands out from all the rest, and although change is good for the future of development i have to decline. The reasoning behind my refusal is simply because we have very little Espada at the moment, However if you came to me with this idea in the future where we had more members and very less free positions then i would probably accept your offer then but since we have a vast amount of positions open currently then sadly i have to decline. You can be Espada 3 though, Someone might correct me but i do believe that someone has already claimed the 2nd position for Espada.

I see, ...A shame since I had a good idea for that position in particular. A good idea for a character, and would have loved to see the interactions he would have with the Primera. ...Especially since it seems Ali chose Ulquiorra, My character's polar opposite in personality, as the basis for said Primera.

Still, I shall abide by your decision. However, For said future, I would like to at least reserve the Position for whenever it is needed. I, after all, do not want to simply wait for the opportunity then suddenly have the rug pulled out from under me when it comes. I am a very patient fellow. ^_^

As for character two...Since there appears to be a two character limitation, and I want to keep one open for the possibility of Espada Zero, I'll be playing as one character for now. But I will need time to figure out What character to use. Leaning towards Captain of course, but playing an Quincy or a human comes to mind as well. Decisions, decisions... XD

I see, ...A shame since I had a good idea for that position in particular. A good idea for a character, and would have loved to see the interactions he would have with the Primera. ...Especially since it seems Ali chose Ulquiorra, My character's polar opposite in personality, as the basis for said Primera.

Still, I shall abide by your decision. However, For said future, I would like to at least reserve the Position for whenever it is needed. I, after all, do not want to simply wait for the opportunity then suddenly have the rug pulled out from under me when it comes. I am a very patient fellow. ^_^

As for character two...Since there appears to be a two character limitation, and I want to keep one open for the possibility of Espada Zero, I'll be playing as one character for now. But I will need time to figure out What character to use. Leaning towards Captain of course, but playing an Quincy or a human comes to mind as well. Decisions, decisions... XD
I promise that in the future when all the Espada positions are filled you can be number Zero.

OH! There is one more question I just thought of, It's not really important or has much to do with the current RP, more a curiosity:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I remember correctly, the Arrancar, Espada especially included, were made into that from their original Menos forms, due to a certain Shinigami and the Hogyoku.

Assuming, based on what was said that neither the Shinigami in question, nor the Hogyoku created by Edward's character's 'twin' exists, how DID these Arrancar, Espada included, come into existence?

Arrancar can be made without the help of the Hogyoku. Halibel is a natural Arrancar, hence why she has those markings on her face when she uses Ressurreccion. They simply have to hit a certain rank (Starts with a G) and rip their mask off basically when they gain intelligence.

• Thank You
Reactions: The Jest
Can someone please help me. >_<
Who has the first Quincy spot? I'm editing the sign ups thread and listing every ones position. God i need a Co-GM.

Arrancar can be made without the help of the Hogyoku. Halibel is a natural Arrancar, hence why she has those markings on her face when she uses Ressurreccion. They simply have to hit a certain rank (Starts with a G) and rip their mask off basically when they gain intelligence.
I see, I read as much on the Wiki, but I didn't quite understand it. Thank you. ^^

Can someone please help me. >_<
Who has the first Quincy spot? I'm editing the sign ups thread and listing every ones position. God i need a Co-GM.

Perhaps this is overstepping my bounds, what with me JUST entering this as of...2 hours ago, but I am experienced as a GM, so if you would like, I might be able to assist. ^^

I see, I read as much on the Wiki, but I didn't quite understand it. Thank you. ^^

Perhaps this is overstepping my bounds, what with me JUST entering this as of...2 hours ago, but I am experienced as a GM, so if you would like, I might be able to assist. ^^
Uhm.. Yea, I need help so whoever is open to the concept. You know who the first Quincy is here? I need to know who took the first spot. Not sure if it was via pm or on one of the threads or just someone saying they might be, regardless i remember the word quincy somewhere.

Okay finally i'm done. Check out the OOC/Signup to see what position is taken and what position is open.

Given the positions and the purpose of the open divisions...

Right. I would like to reserve the Captain of Division 13.

Reactions: Kame
So 5 or 6 spots for captain filled already huh? Given two of them were taken from the start.

Are you still accepting?

Status
Not open for further replies.