Bleach Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Edward By chance would you mind helping me with my CS? Mostly just the zanpakuto part cause i have lots of ideas which are scattered all over the place and need guidance OTL. Like... answering questions and deciding and such...If this and that is fine, etc.
My ideas are literally all over the place ;_;

@Edward By chance would you mind helping me with my CS? Mostly just the zanpakuto part cause i have lots of ideas which are scattered all over the place and need guidance OTL. Like... answering questions and deciding and such...If this and that is fine, etc.
My ideas are literally all over the place ;_;
Sure thing bud, With my bio i based everything around my element which was the art of illusion. Since i am also the head of the stealth force i thought illusion would be the best since i can not only kill people fast but conceal my movements and position pretty fast. What i would do is figure out what element you would like, what element you want?

Reactions: N/A
@Edward Could I possibly claim the Lieutenant spot for squad 2? :D

Reactions: Kame
Sure! Welcome to Squad, Glad to have you as my lieutenant. Can't wait to see your biography. You know where the signups are right?
Yes, Indeed I do~

Just want to claim a spot as a Qunicy, I like bows more than swords

So I'm wondering what you meant by element in the character sheet.

So I'm wondering what you meant by element in the character sheet.
Fire, illusions, water, cherry blossoms. I guess he means what power your Zanpakuto centers around? Well thats just how i took it. Example: Byakuya and his blossoms. Like that c:

Fire, illusions, water, cherry blossoms. I guess he means what power your Zanpakuto centers around? Well thats just how i took it. Example: Byakuya and his blossoms. Like that c:
ok thanks

@Edward I was wondering if I could be an apprentice of the head captain yet still be a captain, could I?

@Edward Is it possible if i can play lieutenant of division 13? c:
And to make pretty much a adopted son of Shisa?
Similar with byakuya/Rukia pretty much :3

I don't know if you meant no lieutenants in general or just at another idea.. ? o-o

@Edward Is it possible if i can play lieutenant of division 13? c:
And to make pretty much a adopted son of Shisa?
Similar with byakuya/Rukia pretty much :3

I don't know if you meant no lieutenants in general or just at another idea.. ? o-o
To be a Lieutenant of a Division means that the Captain is active within said division. If there is no division Captain available for said division there cannot be a lieutenant under a non existent Captain.

If you want a sister then she must be a human NPC with NO POWERS, however if someone comes along and messages you saying that they want to fill the spot then they can be a soul reaper similar to you.

Ah, ok. I'll just wait for a captain of squad 13 c:
Wasn't necessarily looking for a adoptive sister--adoptive son xD

Ah, ok. I'll just wait for a captain of squad 13 c:
Wasn't necessarily looking for a adoptive sister--adoptive son xD
You sure? Your power there seems a bit powerful to be a lieutenant, You trying to get the ''most powerful lieutenant'' award there sir?

Wait i'm so confused. My current character isn't going to be a lieutenant o-o I meant i was going to make another character-- a second one.
He won't be a direct descendant of my 1st character or anything. o-o
I'm confused by your comment a bit. I didn't mean to make it sound like Shisa (current character) would be a lieutenant.. If thats how you took it >o<

Status
Not open for further replies.