Bleach Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akashi sent me this way.

So what's the situation for the human world? I read Zero's question, and I want to make a fullbringer, but I was just curious if I could get a little info on the group.
The human world, well the location is canon and we don't have any humans yet because all of our human characters seem to have changed there CS to quincy before we started. Sadly we aren't accepting CSs at this time, however during this time it will give you enough time to create a perfect CS. Both of you will be invited to the chat though and we will inform you when your character can enter the situation. If you have any questions after you are invited then just post in the group chat and im sure you will get a answer.

Alright, I think I may join this. We don't have to take a captain or lieutenant spot to be a shinigami right? Just making sure.
Sadly we aren't accepting CSs at this time, however during this time it will give you enough time to create a perfect CS. Both of you will be invited to the chat though and we will inform you when your character can enter the situation. If you have any questions after you are invited then just post in the group chat and im sure you will get a answer.

Ok, so I have decided to claim the 3rd Division Captain Spot. Will hopefully be finished with the character in a day or two. Won't post IC until Edward allows latecomers to get into the story however.

Reactions: Kame
Hey-hey! So, as soon as I saw that this was a Bleach RP I got overly excited~ Even though you aren't accepting CSs at the moment, may I reserve the 9th division captain and 3rd division lieutenant for a later intervention?

Hey-hey! So, as soon as I saw that this was a Bleach RP I got overly excited~ Even though you aren't accepting CSs at the moment, may I reserve the 9th division captain and 3rd division lieutenant for a later intervention?
of course, find the OOC and character reaction thread at the fandom signups section.

I've been watching these threads for a few days deciding whether or not I wanted to join. If you'll have me I' like to make a Lieutenant.

long enough ago I was poked to pop by here, I said I'd look into it, and time got away from me. If you still desire a Neophyte with Bleach to look into this, then I can look into it within the next few days, maybe hours, depending on how my class practice goes. ^^;

long enough ago I was poked to pop by here, I said I'd look into it, and time got away from me. If you still desire a Neophyte with Bleach to look into this, then I can look into it within the next few days, maybe hours, depending on how my class practice goes. ^^;
We aren't accepting new members, sorry.

Reactions: FireDrake150
Took too long I suppose. Oh well. Thanks anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.