Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just might
anime-eating-cake.gif
20140806203605_eAftS.thumb.224_0.png

SQUAD 12 SWAG SQUAD.

Kame and Hioshimi play "Find-the-bathtub".

That was one hella big post, post 200 as well! Glad t obe at a computer again. As for the italics, that's Hioshimi's reoccurring dream, and soon (very soon actually) her Asauchi will start intruding into it and trying to contact Hioshimi. Fun times lie ahead!

I'm hoping that Hio can also become friendly with Kame, and that we meet this glorious Nene character on the way to the bath. Get in on that. Bonus points if Kagiko walks in at the -worst- possible moment.

SQUAD 12 SWAG SQUAD.

Kame and Hioshimi play "Find-the-bathtub".

That was one hella big post, post 200 as well! Glad t obe at a computer again. As for the italics, that's Hioshimi's reoccurring dream, and soon (very soon actually) her Asauchi will start intruding into it and trying to contact Hioshimi. Fun times lie ahead!

I'm hoping that Hio can also become friendly with Kame, and that we meet this glorious Nene character on the way to the bath. Get in on that. Bonus points if Kagiko walks in at the -worst- possible moment.
O.o if you are implying the thing I think you are then kagiko gonna be very surprised xD

You -know- it's going to be ever-so-slightly suggestive.

O.o if you are implying the thing I think you are then kagiko gonna be very surprised xD

I never imply anything! I think it'd be hilarious if Kagiko walked in on two new ladies bathing. I imagine Kame will stand up and slap him, no matter the rank.

Oh, I know where this is leading.

You -know- it's going to be ever-so-slightly suggestive.

I never imply anything! I think it'd be hilarious if Kagiko walked in on two new ladies bathing. I imagine Kame will stand up and slap him, no matter the rank.

First things first. That was a great post!

Secondly! Kagiko is no perv! I can't think why he'd accidentally end up there but hey it'd be good comedy xDD

First things first. That was a great post!

Secondly! Kagiko is no perv! I can't think why he'd accidentally end up there but hey it'd be good comedy xDD
Thanks for the compliment! And of course Kagiko isn't a perv. Hioshimi isn't into women, but she's still having a bath with them because she doesn't caaare.

I still want to meet nene, though.

Thanks for the compliment! And of course Kagiko isn't a perv. Hioshimi isn't into women, but she's still having a bath with them because she doesn't caaare.

I still want to meet nene, though.
I think people would get the wrong message about Kagiko if he tried to bath with his female Squad members xDD

She is interesting but she will trick you into playing a "game"

Nene is blind so you know XD

Expllo said:
or that shitty stuck up bitch in Thirteen
*Chokes on water* Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmm, Excuse you? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.