Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's his personality, how he is intended to be o3o it's called playing your characters properly xD So deal with it e.e
And I will. By rkoing him :3

I'ma xX360NoScopezRKOXx you both's in a second!!
Wait wait wait! You need this first *Tosses Mountin Dew and a bag of Doritos I stole from Shoske when he wasn't looking* xD

HAAAAAA You always denied Aya fights XD
Wait wait wait! You need this first *Tosses Mountin Dew and a bag of Doritos I stole from Shoske when he wasn't looking* xD
Ya wot m8? you asking for fights m8? na m8! na! ya just start em bruv!

*Gets hit in the face with Mountain dew then bag of Dorito's opens in mid air getting nacho cheese dust in his eyes* AHHH WHAT THE HELL!? WHY WOULD YOU THROW THOSE!?

Ya wot m8? you asking for fights m8? na m8! na! ya just start em bruv!

*Gets hit in the face with Mountain dew then bag of Dorito's opens in mid air getting nacho cheese dust in his eyes* AHHH WHAT THE HELL!? WHY WOULD YOU THROW THOSE!?
XD YOU WERE MEANT TO CATCH THEM WITH YOUR 360NOSCOPE REACTION SKILLS!

XD YOU WERE MEANT TO CATCH THEM WITH YOUR 360NOSCOPE REACTION SKILLS!
Tch sure...sure....Using the excuse! I don't even play Call of Dewty! I have no 360noscope luck! Skills...seriously though? you think that takes skill? looks like a load of luck to me xDDD

Tch sure...sure....Using the excuse! I don't even play Call of Dewty! I have no 360noscope luck! Skills...seriously though? you think that takes skill? looks like a load of luck to me xDDD
O-Oh, I see xD And it's really just dumb luck, since the damn curser snaps to the bloody enemies xD

O-Oh, I see xD And it's really just dumb luck, since the damn curser snaps to the bloody enemies xD
Don't really wanna talk about Call of Dewty but yeah...those "Montages" so great yo...load of luck shots taken from various games where they likely failed xDD

Don't really wanna talk about Call of Dewty but yeah...those "Montages" so great yo...load of luck shots taken from various games where they likely failed xDD
Me neither honestly xD And Lol, pretty much

I don't fight my members o3o I will spar though with wooden swords since we're meant to be allies not enemies xD
:| Aya will hit you with a wooden sword she dont care.

Status
Not open for further replies.